What's new

Daesh was nurtured by Iran, says former Syrian vice president

That is because Turks are not racist. we are kind to every race and creed.
Huh us too.
We have no bad feelings on Turks.
Only one thing is annoying and that's NATO's role in Turkey. NATO used Turkish borders to enter ISIS militants into Syria and also traded oil with ISIS. Erdogan's son was in charge. Be honest

- In 2014, Many official Iranian passports and documents, SIM cards have been caught in ISIS base in Syria.

- ISIS has given oil to Syrian regime, in return, the Assad regime has given weapons and immunity from attacks.

Still...No answer/counter arguments from Mullahs yet.

Last edited:
Huh us too.
We have no bad feelings on Turks.
Only one thing is annoying and that's NATO's role in Turkey. NATO used Turkish borders to enter ISIS militants into Syria and also traded oil with ISIS. Erdogan's son was in charge. Be honest
Stop this sectarianism!! and racism!

Let it go man.
I already told you we will kill ISIS one by one without mercy. Stick to Russia to avoid more messy military actions. :man_in_love:
:victory1:

Let it go man.
I already told you we will kill ISIS one by one without mercy. Stick to Russia to avoid more messy military actions. :man_in_love:
:victory1:
Yes, sharing borders with these countries, and having ISIS roaming around is not good for us, :(

Yes, sharing borders with these countries, and having ISIS roaming around is not good for us, :(
NATO's first mission was dividing Syria into peaces then operating the same plan on Turkey by arming kurds.
The explosions in Turkey are mostly done by NATO-protected terrorists. Believe me, We want safe Turkey.

NATO's first mission was dividing Syria into peaces then operating the same plan on Turkey by arming kurds.
The explosions in Turkey are mostly done by NATO-protected terrorists. Believe me, We want safe Turkey.
Yes, that is because the Muslim world is so divided it makes NATO job so easy. By arming Kurds and Jihadists from Europe to attack us. :(

Yes, that is because the Muslim world is so divided it makes NATO job so easy. By arming Kurds and Jihadists from Europe to attack us. :(
We will not let bro.
We are in action to destroy ISIS. Kick NATO out of your country for sake of Turkish safety. Believe me after ISIS , USA will protect Al-Nusra to insecure Turkey.
You will have our support. Be brave again like the one you did to American coup. I was proud of Turkish people's reaction about that coup. You saved your country once then do it again by expelling NATO.

Back
Top Bottom