What's new

Dadri lynching: IAF mulls moving personnel's family - Air Chief Marshal Arup Raha

Cow Slaughter is prohibited in Uttar Pradesh and in rural areas we are having majority of people in Agriculture sector.

Cows are owned by the farmers and the cows which are not owned by anyone goes to cow shelters.

RSS affiliate Muslim Rashtriya Manch to honour Muslims who rear cows | The Indian Express
Published:September 16, 2015 2:26 am

A booklet, Gai aur Islam (cow and Islam), which is a compilation of articles by several Muslim clerics highlighting the importance of cow in the religion, will also be distributed in areas dominated by the minority community
cows-759.jpg

The Muslim Rashtriya Manch (MRM) will felicitate Muslims who own or rear cows and ask them to take a pledge against cow slaughter. The felicitation will be done at ‘Muslim Gau Palak Sammelans’. The MRM, a minority body backed by the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), will also set up 10 cow shelters — Gau Palak Kendra — to be exclusively managed by Muslims in Uttar Pradesh.

MRM held its first Muslim Gau Palak Sammelan in Haryana’s Mewat district on September 13. The event was attended by Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Khattar and chief of All India Imam Council Imam Umar Ahmed Ilyasi.

“We have planned to open 10 Muslim Gau Palak Kendras, which will be owned and managed by Muslims. We want to show our Hindu brethren that Muslims also respect cows,” he said.

Imam Umar Ahmed Ilyasi welcomed the idea of holding such functions. “It is a good idea. We also want to have good relations with Hindus. Cow is considered sacred by Hindus so Muslims should come forward and avoid its slaughter,” Ilyasi said.

Muslims are compassionate about the whole Cow issue, it's just few people indulge in such activities (across the religious groups) which give fringe elements a reason to politicize the issue. And poor people suffer at the hands of emotionally charged mob.

Why, you and your Sangh Parivar buddies will come to the rescue.

What's the problem?

Isn't it funny that couple of days ago, when I was quoting Mr.M K Bhadrakumar I was called a communist, and later I was called a Congi on another thread. What is interesting is that now a professionally trained eye is calling me a Sanghi.

What a fail.

Let me make your job easier so that you do not have to go back to the drawing board and conduct a extensive background check on me, by giving you a big hint. I am fiercely Independent who follow Hinduism in spirit and not affiliated to any religious or political or government organizations. Hinduism says affiliation to anything is a bondage and should be avoided.

God has given me a mind to think. I lead a life with what I believe in and do not blindly follow.

Have a nice day.

Isn't it funny that couple of days ago, when I was quoting Mr.M K Bhadrakumar I was called a communist, and later I was called a Congi on another thread. What is interesting is that now a professionally trained eye is calling me a Sanghi.

What a fail.

Let me make your job easier so that you do not have to go back to the drawing board and conduct a extensive background check on me, by giving you a big hint. I am fiercely Independent who follow Hinduism in spirit and not affiliated to any religious or political or government organizations. Hinduism says affiliation to anything is a bondage and should be avoided.

God has given me a mind to think. I lead a life with what I believe in and do not blindly follow.

Have a nice day.

I do not do background checks. I go by what people write, not what they profess to follow. I don't believe in God, and I couldn't care less who has given you a mind to think; only that you don't do much about it.

I do not do background checks. I go by what people write, not what they profess to follow. I don't believe in God, and I couldn't care less who has given you a mind to think; only that you don't do much about it.

And why should I believe that you follow what you profess?

How do I know you are an atheist when you confess and take sides that Government should manage Hindu temples only but not other places of worship.

How do I know you are not an (Intelligence) professional who is lurking on this forum to find your leads.

You have already issued a warning on the below thread. What does that mean? Are you going to lock me up in jail or kill me for sharing my opinion? What does "I do not do background checks" mean? Do you delegate this work for other to do and you just collect the leads?

RSS: No need for secularism in India; colour of flag should be turned saffron as tricolour injects c | Page 21

See I do not mean/believe any of the above that I have written but I wanted to show you the mirror and highlight what a slippery slope you are on. when you start casting aspersions on others and you should be prepared to receive the same in kind.

And why should I believe that you follow what you profess?

How do I know you are an atheist when you confess and take sides that Government should manage Hindu temples only but not other places of worship.

How do I know you are not an (Intelligence) professional who is lurking on this forum to find your leads.

You have already issued a warning on the below thread. What does that mean? Are you going to lock me up in jail or kill me for sharing my opinion? What does "I do not do background checks" mean? Do you delegate this work for other to do and you just collect the leads?

RSS: No need for secularism in India; colour of flag should be turned saffron as tricolour injects c | Page 21

See I do not mean/believe any of the above that I have written but I wanted to show you the mirror and highlight what a slippery slope you are on. when you start casting aspersions on others and you should be prepared to receive the same in kind.

The differences between us are so pronounced that it is you who has to explain, not I. Any of the moderators, any of the old India hands, and even the old Pakistani hands will speak for me, on the precise points that you dug up. Will anyone speak for you?

Not that I particularly care. When the time comes, you will be treated the way you deserve. Until then, it is unnecessary to dignify your posts with a response. :-)

The differences between us are so pronounced that it is you who has to explain, not I. Any of the moderators, any of the old India hands, and even the old Pakistani hands will speak for me, on the precise points that you dug up. Will anyone speak for you?

Not that I particularly care. When the time comes, you will be treated the way you deserve. Until then, it is unnecessary to dignify your posts with a response. :-)

Silent majority never speaks. If are so sure & confident of your win , you may request the moderators to conduct an anonymous poll.

I am not a professional on a high pedestal like you. I am an ordinary person who spends time on this forum as a hobby. I have a job and life outside this forum.

dadri_protest_2570541g.jpg

Activists of various Leftist Students Unions carry placards denouncing the lynching of a 52-year-old Muslim farmer Mohammad Akhlaq (in Dadri) as they shout anti-government slogans during a protest at Jantar Mantar, in New Delhi on October 02, 2015. Photo: Shanker Chakravarty

Mahesh_sharma_2569665g.jpg

Union Tourism Minister Mahesh Sharma meeting the family of Mohammad Akhlaque, who was lynched to death over rumours of cow slaughter, at Bishara in Dadri on October 2, 2015

It's election season in India, janab. Whenever elections are near our media play the "minorities in danger" tunes day and night. A Sub Inspector was shot dead by cow smugglers in same area last month, this news didn't even got a mention in main stream media.
Fake news MSM pe nahi aati, aur yaar tum bhi jhoot mat phailaaya karo...
12088043_989478187783099_9098574740873291262_n.jpg

Ritu toh Modi ki Bhakt hai par yaar tum kabse Ritu ke Bhakt bangaye

What do you think UP and Bihar both have in common?
They both have the largest share of Muslim population in India. Go figure that out.

They also have the largest share of Hindus in India - because both states have the largest share of people in India. (UP is #1.)

As percentage, no these two states do not have the largest percentage of Muslims. Kerala (the best performing state on all HDI indices) has a far higher percentage of Muslims. J-K, even more so.

As total number, yes UP and Bihar have the highest number of Muslims - but they also have the highest total number of Hindus.

Go figure that out.

They also have the largest share of Hindus in India - because both states have the largest share of people in India. (UP is #1.)

As percentage, no these two states do not have the largest percentage of Muslims. Kerala (the best performing state on all HDI indices) has a far higher percentage of Muslims. J-K, even more so.

As total number, yes UP and Bihar have the highest number of Muslims - but they also have the highest total number of Hindus.

Go figure that out.

What do you use, basic equipment, to figure things out?

Foolish child.

Go figure that out.

Dont give example of a failed sate like Kerala which has no industrializaiton,no world class infra. This state just survives on expat money nothing much. Kerala is a low population state so HDI levels are naturally going to be high with lots of money being tunneled from Gulf.

As per your theory that there are more hindus in UP..than let me tell you why does majority of communal clashes happens in Western UP? We rarely hear the same kind of things in Eastern up, why? It's because majority of UP's muslim population is concentrated in western up.
And it's no secret that wherever muslim population is high, there is conflict. Just pick any country in the world. Damm just see your own neighbors!

Dadri lynching: Akhlaq's last phone call was to his Hindu friend | Zee News

New Delhi: Even as politicians of all shades are busy taking political mileage from the tragic killing of Mohammad Akhlaq, there are other narratives on Bisada that suggest all is not lost in the once peaceful village near Dadri in Greater Noida.

As per a report in The Times of India, the last call Akhlaq made seeking help was to his childhood friend Manoj Sisodia, a Hindu.

Also Read: Dadri lynching: Political sparring intensifies; UP CM Akhilesh Yadav meets victim's family

The report said that Akhlaq called up Sisodia and said, “Manoj, we are in danger. Inform the police and ask them to send the force.”

Sisodia reacted promptly and informed the police and he himself ran to his friend's house, 500 metres away.

Also Read: Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?

He reached there in 15 minutes just when the police also arrived. However, all was over by then.

Sisodia rues that he could not save his friend from the mob.

Expressing shock, Sisodia said Hindus and Muslims have always lived peacefully, they (Muslims) never face any danger.

Back
Top Bottom