What's new

Dadri lynching: IAF mulls moving personnel's family - Air Chief Marshal Arup Raha

SO for you now UP is a liability...than I would recommed you support shunning UP people but also the land of the second most biggest state of India.
This just shows you have got your target wrong. You are upset at the news but not the manufacturer of this news which is MSM...they take any matter related to muslims and turn into a big victimization propaganda. That's Indian media for you.

In other news...a muslim man killed his 4 year old daughter by repeatedly assaulting her on concrete floor for not wearing her head covering properly! But this is no where to be seen in TV debates.

Please dont tell me that BS .Two wrong wont make one right .
I have been in this PDF for two years .Most of the anti India thread is based on the events happened in UP .You can check that .
This news got this much of publicity because that was a family of an AF personnel .And entire village turned agaisnt them .What was their fault ?Good financial condition.
You think beef is the problem. Then there is a lots of Hindus eat beef in this nation .Go and attack fivestar hotels in UP .Can you do that ? Because they have also beef dish .

I know media and dirty politics prevailed in there. .But this was just absurd .

Indian Muslims are part of Indian nation and such type of incidents do make the whole nation to come on platform.

Temple Priest had told that he was forced to give the statement and those who were involved have been arrested.

Rahul Yadav has been dead in police firing when the Police was trying to control the situation.

What i am seeing is this that 2 Indians have lost thier lives.

All I can see in here is the shitty politics of SP .
Just after the attack Akhilesh Yadav announced 10 lakhs rs .
Seems like a well scripted story .They also maintain a dangerous silence .Typical dirty votebank politics.

Why is the military commenting on civilian issues? If the family is in a threat then it's the job of the police to protect and move them if necessary.

Hats off to IAF for stepping in.

Unfortunately what are the options for the rest of the population who are not related to the armed forces?

I have been in this PDF for two years .Most of the anti India thread is based on the events happened in UP .You can check that .
This news got this much of publicity because that was a family of an AF personnel .And entire village turned agaisnt them .What was their fault ?Good financial condition.
You think beef is the problem. Then there is a lots of Hindus eat beef in this nation .Go and attack fivestar hotels in UP .Can you do that ? Because they have also beef dish .

Did I ever defended attacking people eating Beef? I don't need moralizing by hypocrite moralists.
What do you think UP and Bihar both have in common?
They both have the largest share of Muslim population in India. Go figure that out.

If the attack was really because of their financial condition than why is media twisting it to make it a hindu-muslim issue? Indian media is criminal.

Financial condition seems to be not any issue because that family is no different from other families of the village.

Cow is sacred for Hindus but here there should be awareness made between cow and buffalo meat.

Why is the military commenting on civilian issues? If the family is in a threat then it's the job of the police to protect and move them if necessary.

When was the last time the Police protected anyone ? Convicts get killed in the court.

@ subject , it the responsibility of an Officer to look after the interests of the Soldiers, Sailors & Airmen under his command.

This should serve as a wake up call to the Politicians and Administration

SO for you now UP is a liability...than I would recommed you support shunning UP people but also the land of the second most biggest state of India.
This just shows you have got your target wrong. You are upset at the news but not the manufacturer of this news which is MSM...they take any matter related to muslims and turn into a big victimization propaganda. That's Indian media for you.

In other news...a muslim man killed his 4 year old daughter by repeatedly assaulting her on concrete floor for not wearing her head covering properly! But this is no where to be seen in TV debates.

There could be some conspiracy by the people involved in this incident to launch a propaganda but it also means that India intelligence agencies have failed miserably in this case.

Did I ever defended attacking people eating Beef? I don't need moralizing by hypocrite moralists.
They both have the largest share of Muslim population in India. Go figure that out.

If the attack was really because of their financial condition than why is media twisting it to make it a hindu-muslim issue? Indian media is criminal.

A police source said the investigation hinged on ascertaining the identities of the men alleged to be behind an announcement made over the loudspeaker in the midst of a kirtan from the neighbourhood temple decrying the ‘killing of a cow’ and whether the incident was ‘a planned one’ as its execution seemed to suggest.

The temple priest, under detention, has claimed that he did not make the announcement but ‘2-3 men who barged into the temple and ‘forcibly snatched the microphone’ from him did.

In the wake of one of her brothers, who is with the Indian Air Force, stating that he had decided to relocate his family from Shaista village, Akhlaq’s daughter said the family was satisfied with the steps taken by the U.P. government but was in favour of a CBI enquiry.

“Several people have levelled allegations against Hindus and those working for awakening of Hindus. My view is clear, some people contract diarrhoea if they don’t abuse Hindus. I don’t object to such people. But it is fashionable for the

There could be some conspiracy by the people involved in this incident to launch a propaganda but it also means that India intelligence agencies have failed miserably in this case.

This seems to be having political angle and pushing the blame on Indian intelligence agencies is having no base.

Police intelligence is seperate from Military intelligence .

Commerce Minister Nirmala Sitharaman on Friday said such exports including of cow and calf meat are already prohibited.

"the export of beef (meat of cow, oxen and calf) is prohibited" as per Meat Export Policy of the Government of India.

Sitharaman said that preservation of cattle or enacting law on cow slaughter does not fall under the purview of the central government.

The bone in meat, caracas of buffalo (both male and female) is also prohibited from exports, she added.
"Only boneless meat of buffalo, male & female (NOT beef) & meat of goat & sheep is permitted to be exported, subject to provisions specified in Gazette Notifications on raw meat," the Minister said in her tweets.

So now it is problem of Muslims ?Right.
There was secondary school cheating scam in the Bihar a few months ago where India was so embarrassed in the front of international community .Who was responsible for that?Muslims.
You have MLA's in UP that has 48 criminal case history .Criminal case means entire shitty thing include rape,murder etc
What was the reason for the rabid response of the youths in that village ?
Muslims dominated place can also seen in other place of India.
And I have seen worse when they are in ghetto style .But there will be always a limit to this non sense .Religious based riots can also seen in other parts.But attacking a family of an AF personel was just too far.
Media took this for exaggeration because the reason for this lynching was ridiculous .Beef consumption.

Entire political entities in those states are also worst.

Financial condition seems to be not any issue because that family is no different from other families of the village.

Cow is sacred for Hindus but here there should be awareness made between cow and buffalo meat.

How does it matter if it was cow or buffalo?

There was a time when people use to receive death as punishment for stealing horses in the West. Cars have long replaced horses and now you have horses just left to the mercy of the wilderness in US.

In the same way, cows used to be backbone of animal farming and were more reliable than agriculture for food. If you know the story of Drona, he goes to his school friend and King Dhrupad asking for a cow (not money or grains) to feed his son (with cow's milk & dairy) who does not have any food to eat at home. Cows have now almost been replaced by Buffaloes for all milk and diary products.

If people are really concerned about cows they should run a NGO to provide them with good food and shelter rather than leaving them on the roadside to eat plastics.

Life is Life. Does not matter whether it is Human, Cow, Buffalo, Goat or Sheep.

Last edited:

What awareness bro ?
Some morons announced some shits in loudspeaker ,entire cowards ganged up and lynch a poor man.
I dont blame them .Blame their political parties ,especially Gunda SP and BSP .Parties or no parties ,people should have at least a pinch of wisdom .Religion,caste or creed is not an issue in there.
Recently a same shit like this happened in a town nearby my area .
Some anti social elements blasted some Soda bottles in nearby temple ,Church and Mosque at the same time .
People didnt think twice ,they call the police .And they were arrested from Banglore a few days after.
Tell me what would be the outcome in UP if similar things happened in there?

How does it matter if it was cow or buffalo?

There was a time when people use to receive death as punishment for stealing horses in the West. Cars have long replaced horses and now you have horses just left to the mercy of the wilderness in US.

In the same way, cows used to be backbone of animal farming and was more reliable than agriculture for food. If you know the story of Drona, he goes to his school friend and Kind Dhrupad asking for a cow (not money or grains) to feed his son (with cow's milks & dairy) who does not have any food to eat at home. Cows have now been almost been totally replaced by Buffaloes for all milk and diary products.

If people are really concerned about cows they should run a NGO to provide them with good food and shelter rather than leaving them on the roadside to eat plastics.

Life is Life. Does not matter whether it is Human, Cow, Buffalo, Goat or Sheep.

We all are aware that GoI is working to expand the dairy industry and with more and more tractors are being used by Indian farmers , this has reduce the use by animals in agriculture sector.

According to one article of 2013, India is having 450 Million livestocks and when the projects will be implemented by GoI then it will do wonders in dairy industry, energy industry and even cattle herds are not getting International market prices , All this can change things on ground.

Two youngsters, both aged 18 years, were arrested from their hideout in a locality close to Bishada, the scene of Monday night killing of 50-year-old Mohammed Iqlakh, taking the total number of arrests to eight, police said.

West UP is simmering. BJP walas will be well advised to stay clear of that region for some time. This area is waiting to explode anytime. If that happens, 2002 Gujrat and 89-Bhagalpur will pale in comparison. Too much hatred.

What awareness bro ?
Some morons announced some shits in loudspeaker ,entire cowards ganged up and lynch a poor man.
I dont blame them .Blame their political parties ,especially Gunda SP and BSP .Parties or no parties ,people should have at least a pinch of wisdom .Religion,caste or creed is not an issue in there.
Recently a same shit like this happened in a town nearby my area .
Some anti social elements blasted some Soda bottles in nearby temple ,Church and Mosque at the same time .
People didnt think twice ,they call the police .And they were arrested from Banglore a few days after.
Tell me what would be the outcome in UP if similar things happened in there?

The temple priest, under detention, has claimed that he did not make the announcement but ‘2-3 men who barged into the temple and ‘forcibly snatched the microphone’ from him did.

Police did acted to control the mob and even firing took place in which one person named Rahul Yadav was dead.

Back
Top Bottom