What's new

Dadri lynching: IAF mulls moving personnel's family - Air Chief Marshal Arup Raha

Muslim youth rescues cow

Sanjay Pandey Lucknow, Oct 04, 2015, DHNS
504356_thump.jpg

Amid the politicking over the murder of a man at Dadri following rumours that his family was eating beef, a Muslim youth in the state capital rescued a cow from a deep well.

According to an eyewitness account, the cow accidentally slipped into the well, situated in Aishbagh area, on Saturday morning. The animal made desperate efforts to remain afloat and though a large crowd gathered near the well, but no one was willing to enter the well, sources said.

A Muslim youth, Mohammed Rafi, who lives in a nearby locality, offered to rescue the animal. A rope was arranged by the locals and the after tying himself with it, he entered the well with another rope to tie the cow. After an hour, the cow was successfully rescued. But, Rafi sustained injuries during the rescue effort as he was hit repeatedly by the cow. “The cow hit me several times... After making several attempts, I succeeded in tying it with the rope... But, I’m happy that I managed to save its life,” the 30-year-old man said.

He said his friends advised him not to enter the well. “But I could not withstand the cries of the animal,” he said. Local officials have lauded the youth and they said he would be felicitated. Rafi has emerged as a shining example of communal harmony.

Last Updated: Sunday, October 4, 2015 - 10:32

Police have arrested the two main accused in the case out of which one is the son of local BJP functionary Sanjay Rana.
The two accused have been identified as Shivam and Vishal, raising the total of the number of accused in the case to eight.

Six people were arrested earlier after public outrage over the killing of a man by a mob in Uttar Pradesh's Dadri, allegedly over rumours that he had consumed beef.

50-year-old Mohammad Ikhlaq was beaten to death and his 22-year-old and his son Danish was critically injured by a 200-strong mob that barged into their house on Monday night following rumours that the family had consumed beef. Cow slaughter is banned in Uttar Pradesh.

(With ANI inputs)

Modi & Associates in the last year alone, have raped Indian secularism and harmony more than EVERYONE else combined since it's inception. Mark my words, in the next decade, from beyond the point of no return, you people will look at Modi's legacy and the only thing looking back at you will be abyss. Modi is undoubtedly Zia of India.

Furthermore, from a Pakistani's perspective.........We know very well that neither can he harm us in any way, nor make India an economic force that can not be reckoned with.......... however, what remains is pretty interesting.

Modi & Associates in the last year alone, have raped Indian secularism and harmony more than EVERYONE else combined since it's inception. Mark my words, in the next decade, from beyond the point of no return, you people will look at Modi's legacy and the only thing looking back at you will be abyss. Modi is undoubtedly Zia of India.

Furthermore, from a Pakistani's perspective.........We know very well that neither can he harm us in any way, nor make India an economic force that can not be reckoned with.......... however, what remains is pretty interesting.
Why the hell do you need to warn Indians?Just let them destroy themselves.:D

It's election season in India, janab. Whenever elections are near our media play the "minorities in danger" tunes day and night. A Sub Inspector was shot dead by cow smugglers in same area last month, this news didn't even got a mention in main stream media.

People participate in a candlelight vigil in memory of 52-year-old Muslim farmer Mohammad Akhlaq who was lynched by a mob, in New Delhi.

419345-daypics-041015-ra1.jpg

Enough of this dramabazi by these Aaptards, candle light vigilante. This is getting pathetic day by day to be honest.
waoo nice views Ranjeet bro is someone feel pain for humanity and trying to change mindset of Sanghi RSS people according to u they are pathetic and dramay baaz.

It's election season in India, janab. Whenever elections are near our media play the "minorities in danger" tunes day and night. A Sub Inspector was shot dead by cow smugglers in same area last month, this news didn't even got a mention in main stream media.

Bareilly, Sep 10 (UNI). SI Manoj Kumar Mishra was martyed under Fareedpur police station

Official spokesperson here said that a solatium of Rs 20 lakhs will be given to the deceased family and his wife will get the payment and other allowances for the service period left of her husband.

Mishra was sprayed with bullets while he was returning with three livestock smugglers who were involved in slaughtering cows in Padarthpur hamlet under Fareedpur police station of Bareilly district. Mishra was rushed to the hospital but was declared brought dead by the doctors.

He was a resident of Gaonhardaspur of Lakhimpur Kheri district. Three criminals have been arrested in this connection.

waoo nice views Ranjeet bro is someone feel pain for humanity and trying to change mindset of Sanghi RSS people according to u they are pathetic and dramay baaz.
I call it draamay baazi because they are playing politics over death, they want to please their vote bank which will further polarize the atmosphere. Had their pain for humanity were genuine they wouldn't have selectively shown their solidarity.

Bareilly, Sep 10 (UNI). SI Manoj Kumar Mishra was martyed under Fareedpur police station

Official spokesperson here said that a solatium of Rs 20 lakhs will be given to the deceased family and his wife will get the payment and other allowances for the service period left of her husband.

Mishra was sprayed with bullets while he was returning with three livestock smugglers who were involved in slaughtering cows in Padarthpur hamlet under Fareedpur police station of Bareilly district. Mishra was rushed to the hospital but was declared brought dead by the doctors.

He was a resident of Gaonhardaspur of Lakhimpur Kheri district. Three criminals have been arrested in this connection.
Yeah so which media held a prime time debate over the issue? or for that matter of sub inspector NK Tyagi who was run over by the truck used by cattle smugglers? His dead body was scattered all over the road. where were these guys at that time?

i am not getting you should they show solidarity to the killers also ?
Nope with people who get killed by people involved in beef trade.

Back
Top Bottom