What's new

Dadri lynching: IAF mulls moving personnel's family - Air Chief Marshal Arup Raha

I am fed up with this thread. ... few guys trying to prove allegations against communal incidents or against BJP are false.... like minorities make false accuse, backing BJP religious politicians comments by providing some random articles on Minorities... it shows the level of hatred towards minorities nothing less...

I am fed up with this thread. ... few guys trying to prove allegations against communal incidents or against BJP are false.... like minorities make false accuse, backing BJP religious politicians comments by providing some random articles on Minorities... it shows the level of hatred towards minorities nothing less...

Politics is ugly business. Unfortunately, it is not just the BJP.
Is Hamam Mein Sab Nange Hain.

Politics is ugly business. Unfortunately, it is not just the BJP.
Is Hamam Mein Sab Nange Hain.
yes politics are politricks... the thing im disappointed because when people bring random articles against minorities instead of condemning this incident. ... they are just trying to support BJP or Hindus at any cost... it's not that Hindus do such thing... i am considering them as Ultra religious thugs....

What in heavens is a cow smuggler? :D
its not much different from other types of smuggling. whenever there are strict controls or scarcity of a commodity, an underground black market develops, that is usually fed by local mafia using illegal ways to supply this market.
in context of cow, there are incidences of cow taken to slaughter houses in pretty inhuman manner which is far more regrettable.
so funny as it may sound illegal movement of cow still exists. smuggling, trafficking... one may use any word, but such things exist.

Ouch, one fake story and you start questioning my intentions?
Pehle bhi dekhe humne aapke kaarnaame. Woh bhi kuch aise hee the. It's just that I didn't really bring them out.

Note: Bhai khafaa mat hona humse, yeh sab toh apne beech chalta hee hai na...:cheers:

Pehle bhi dekhe humne aapke kaarnaame. Woh bhi kuch aise hee the. It's just that I didn't really bring them out.

Note: Bhai khafaa mat hona humse, yeh sab toh apne beech chalta hee hai na...:cheers:
Kya baat kar di bhai tune, khafaa hone wali koi baat hi nahi hai.... :cheers:

Dont give example of a failed sate like Kerala which has no industrializaiton,no world class infra. This state just survives on expat money nothing much. Kerala is a low population state so HDI levels are naturally going to be high with lots of money being tunneled from Gulf.

As per your theory that there are more hindus in UP..than let me tell you why does majority of communal clashes happens in Western UP? We rarely hear the same kind of things in Eastern up, why? It's because majority of UP's muslim population is concentrated in western up.
And it's no secret that wherever muslim population is high, there is conflict. Just pick any country in the world. Damm just see your own neighbors!

"Failed state like Kerala"? Most states in India would love to be as "failed" as Kerala, including your examples of UP and Bihar. And "low population"? You really need to have a basic info about demographics, before spouting.

BTW money doesn't create high HDI. The culture, plays a large part. Kerala has had universal education since the 1800s. Gender equality and lack of domestic violence and access to healthcare for all etc doesn't happen due to money alone. If that was the case, Arab countries would be a paradise of gender equality.

For your next part - if by "communal", you mean inter-religious violence, obviously that happens only in places where two religious groups co-exist. You cannot have "communal" violence when there is only one community present. But on the rest of UP and Bihar, there have been and continue to be plenty of inter-caste and other forms of inter societal violence. Which goes to show that it is a result of their mentality, their culture, their lack of education(Bihar is one of the least educated states, and more than half of adults have not been inside a school.) If there is no hindu-muslim violence, doesn't mean there is no violence at all there.

By that logic I could say that Muslims make up the vast majority in Northern Kerala and Kashmir, and yet we see no "communal" violence there. So maybe the presence of Hindus is what creates communal violence?

(For heaven's sake, don't take the above sentence literally. It is meant to show you the faulty logic, it is not meant as a statement of truth.)

In short, communal violence (between any two communities) happens in backward parts of the country, where education and progress are low.

"Failed state like Kerala"? Most states in India would love to be as "failed" as Kerala, including your examples of UP and Bihar. And "low population"? You really need to have a basic info about demographics, before spouting.

BTW money doesn't create high HDI. The culture, plays a large part. Kerala has had universal education since the 1800s. Gender equality and lack of domestic violence and access to healthcare for all etc doesn't happen due to money alone. If that was the case, Arab countries would be a paradise of gender equality.

For your next part - if by "communal", you mean inter-religious violence, obviously that happens only in places where two religious groups co-exist. You cannot have "communal" violence when there is only one community present. But on the rest of UP and Bihar, there have been and continue to be plenty of inter-caste and other forms of inter societal violence. Which goes to show that it is a result of their mentality, their culture, their lack of education(Bihar is one of the least educated states, and more than half of adults have not been inside a school.) If there is no hindu-muslim violence, doesn't mean there is no violence at all there.

By that logic I could say that Muslims make up the vast majority in Northern Kerala and Kashmir, and yet we see no "communal" violence there. So maybe the presence of Hindus is what creates communal violence?

(For heaven's sake, don't take the above sentence literally. It is meant to show you the faulty logic, it is not meant as a statement of truth.)

In short, communal violence (between any two communities) happens in backward parts of the country, where education and progress are low.

"Love Jihad" term was coined in Kerala by Christian groups. #Just saying.

What's your point?

Or does '#justsaying' mean that you don't have a point? I'm not too familiar with this hashtag-speak.

My point was regarding that statement of yours, just because one doesn't get to hear about such stories from the progressive parts of the country doesn't mean there aren't such issues there.

My point was regarding that statement of yours, just because one doesn't get to hear about such stories from the progressive parts of the country doesn't mean there aren't such issues there.

Oh actually the "love jihad" stories were heard all over, repeatedly, and the news coverage was completely disproportionate to the seriousness of the issue.

But "love jihad" is not communal violence. That is, even if there was such a scheme by muslims to make hindu women fall in love with them, and all that nonsense. As you said yourself, it was a term invented by Christians in Kerala - not the code word of a secret society of muslims hell-bent on seducing hindu women and marrying them for conversion purposes.

The communal, inter caste, and other forms of violence in backward parts of the country like UP and Bihar, is very real. And it is real violence too.

Oh actually the "love jihad" stories were heard all over, repeatedly, and the news coverage was completely disproportionate to the seriousness of the issue.

But "love jihad" is not communal violence. That is, even if there was such a scheme by muslims to make hindu women fall in love with them, and all that nonsense. As you said yourself, it was a term invented by Christians in Kerala - not the code word of a secret society of muslims hell-bent on seducing hindu women and marrying them for conversion purposes.

The communal, inter caste, and other forms of violence in backward parts of the country like UP and Bihar, is very real. And it is real violence too.

I am not going into merit of how true the cases were or not, I am just saying that's where the term came from not the Bhaiya land. Having said that I second your views on North India, we do need to work on our inter religious relations. I am just saying such cases from other states don't get a space on our main stream media.

"Love Jihad" term was coined in Kerala by Christian groups. #Just saying.

Please, @ranjeet , it's annoying enough to have to wade through that horrible post; don't add to the general aggravation. This is an excellent time to catch up with the serials.

What matters is not the total population of the state or percentage of population in the state rather it the percentage of population in the constituency.

Communal violence happens in constituencies where there is sizeable population of minorities as this is a perfect situation for political parties to garner votes on religious lines. In constituencies where this is missing they retort to division of the votes on basis of caste. Unfortunately, In UP & Bihar, both Communal and Caste politics are prevalent, hence making them perform worse than other states.

Census of India: Religion

The Muslims professing Islam are in majority in Lakshadweep and Jammu & Kashmir. The percentage of Muslims is sizeable in Assam (30.9%), West Bengal (25.2%), Kerala (24.7%), Uttar Pradesh (18.5%) and Bihar (16.5%).

This doesn't explain that why Godhra riots happened(started by muslims burning a coach full of hindus), Mumbai riots after Myanmar buddhist-muslim riot. Or why riots happen in "developed" world especially in London where lots of arabs and muslims reside. This also does not explain that why muslim countries are generally intolerant of non-muslims(ex: Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, Iran etc...)

Back
Top Bottom