What's new

CV-17 Shandong - Type 002 Aircraft Carrier News & Discussions

@adam ziquan wang

Again only a troll-post to provoke !?? like I already said: if You are only here to provoke it will be a very short visit here.

Deino
1,Provoke for what????please check the pages in most chinese websites,there is many surveys show that more than 60% chinese net friend prefer to use taiwan as the name of the first chinese self-made CV?This is an FACT!!!
2, I do not understand,i am not using F word,why is the threat to me really????So i am not allowed to say india,F word,taiwan,or everthigns, i am talk about CV 17 not small chat....

3,Who told you the 2rd one is named Shandong? You tell me your info source???

didn't they always name the ship after the city or province that pay for its operational cost? I doubt taiwan will pay:enjoy:
THis is a typical rumor like all chinese eat dogs or religion is forbiden in China or every chinese are good at math All the money are paid by China govermental fiscal budget,who told you moeny are paid by the city who named it? LOL
you make me laugh my freind!

@adam ziquan wang

Again only a troll-post to provoke !?? like I already said: if You are only here to provoke it will be a very short visit here.

Deino
I am not here to provoke,i am someone who speaks directly, i am new here,maybe i am not familiar with your rules,but i am learning ,you can see i am not use f WORD to describe indians anymore,so now you tell me taiwan issue is also forbidden to talk here?

As far as I know,the the 2rd CV of china has not been named yet,correct me if i am wrong?!!

@adam ziquan wang

Deino
Chill my bro,i am just using big words in order to let my self to be noticed,you are too serious........there is no need to threat me all day long!(I do admire and appreciate the photos and discussion posted here ,i will try to be more careful with my words if you are not happy with that)

Yes, the EMALS and AAG designated for the Type 002 is more advanced than the Ford class.

However, the conventional carrier will still give them more excuses to brag, just like the Japanese and Korean boasted their Arleigh Burke clones over the more advanced Type 052D because of the tonnage.

When the Type 003 surpasses the Ford class in everything, then it will completely shut them up.

BTW, China doesn't even need the supercarrier to win the modern warfare, the supercarrier in a real confrontational situation between the superpowers is simply more symbolic.

To compare the supercarrier is nothing more but a pissing contest.

I do not agree with you,so is the nuclear bomb,so in order to keep good relationship with US and western country,China should not consider build a nuclear bomb? CV carrier is absolutely necessary for China to protect its own benifits,there is also the need to have much more of it in order to reunificate the area everybody knows
adn no need to mention the humiliation of 1996 brought by USA's CV.Toi summerize my opinion,China should have CV and super CV and as much big number as it can.
It was and is ans would still be a world controlled by force.

1,Provoke for what????please check the pages in most chinese websites,there is many surveys show that more than 60% chinese net friend prefer to use taiwan as the name of the first chinese self-made CV?This is an FACT!!!
2, I do not understand,i am not using F word,why is the threat to me really????So i am not allowed to say india,F word,taiwan,or everthigns, i am talk about CV 17 not small chat....

3,Who told you the 2rd one is named Shandong? You tell me your info source???

THis is a typical rumor like all chinese eat dogs or religion is forbiden in China or every chinese are good at math All the money are paid by China govermental fiscal budget,who told you moeny are paid by the city who named it? LOL
you make me laugh my freind!

I am not here to provoke,i am someone who speaks directly, i am new here,maybe i am not familiar with your rules,but i am learning ,you can see i am not use f WORD to describe indians anymore,so now you tell me taiwan issue is also forbidden to talk here?

As far as I know,the the 2rd CV of china has not been named yet,correct me if i am wrong?!!

Chill my bro,i am just using big words in order to let my self to be noticed,you are too serious........there is no need to threat me all day long!(I do admire and appreciate the photos and discussion posted here ,i will try to be more careful with my words if you are not happy with that)

I do not agree with you,so is the nuclear bomb,so in order to keep good relationship with US and western country,China should not consider build a nuclear bomb? CV carrier is absolutely necessary for China to protect its own benifits,there is also the need to have much more of it in order to reunificate the area everybody knows
adn no need to mention the humiliation of 1996 brought by USA's CV.Toi summerize my opinion,China should have CV and super CV and as much big number as it can.
It was and is ans would still be a world controlled by force.

The nuclear weapon is strategic, while the aircraft carrier is more tactic.

We can only have the nuclear weapon but without the aircraft carrier, but we cannot only have the aircraft carrier without the nuclear weapon.

Of course, the better choice is to have both, but the nuclear weapon indeed got higher priority over the aircraft carrier.

The nuclear weapon is strategic, while the aircraft carrier is more tactic.

We can only have the nuclear weapon but without the aircraft carrier, but we cannot only have the aircraft carrier without the nuclear weapon.

Of course, the better choice is to have both, but the nuclear weapon indeed got higher priority over the aircraft carrier.
We should have much more nuclear bombs and super CV in quality and in number than US's!!

We should have much more nuclear bombs and super CV in quality and in number than US's!!

But for what ?? Only to feel fine, better or stronger like 8-yera old boys in a Penis-contest?
China does not have the same global ambitions like the US and concerning its nuclear arsenal, bigger, more and stronger is not always better esp. if that what You already field is more than enough as a deterrent.

Deino

Oh, you are very much mistaken. The US has no global ambitions -- it already has a global empire. Its ambitions are sated.

China's ambitions are just beginning to stir.

Concerning the US You are correct, but I'm sure China has not the same ambitions to operate world-wide at best in three wars simultaneously or to act as the "world's police" which requires a huge fleet of naval assets as bases.
And again concerning the nuclear arsenal, bigger is not always better if what You already have is more than enough as deterrent.

Deino

But for what ?? Only to feel fine, better or stronger like 8-yera old boys in a Penis-contest?
China does not have the same global ambitions like the US and concerning its nuclear arsenal, bigger, more and stronger is not always better esp. if that what You already field is more than enough as a deterrent.

Deino
This is a world controlled and run by FORCE not democ,for ex.Saudi Arabia ally of US,and us is declaring that Korea and China is not democ,so its own ally Saudi Arabia is democ where women living under the shadow of men????
That is how hypocritical is and when our Uncle sam is not happy army force is always in the frontal border that why China need to be militarily more poewerful than US coz us write the rule with force and China shall and should do exactly the same let us see how the situation turn in near 10 to 15 years!!!

Concerning the US You are correct, but I'm sure China has not the same ambitions to operate world-wide at best in three wars simultaneously or to act as the "world's police" which requires a huge fleet of naval assets as bases.
And again concerning the nuclear arsenal, bigger is not always better if what You already have is more than enough as deterrent.

Deino
Not good enough,China too will not accept the 2ed place!!!We shall see this in 10 or 15 years!I bet on this !!!!!

Deino

China has no choice but to be involved into this dick measuring contest.

Since the US elites believe that the Chinese folks shouldn't achieve the living standard of the West. Otherwise, the world's resources cannot sustain the high living standard for 1.4 billion Chinese.

When the Chinese people wanna live in a better life, then China certainly needs a bigger gun.

Since the US elites believe that the Chinese folks shouldn't achieve the living standard of the West. Otherwise, the world's resources cannot sustain the high living standard for 1.4 billion Chinese.

When the Chinese people wanna live in a better life, then China certainly needs a bigger gun.
WELL said bro.

Deino
Who told you we do no have global ambitions?We do not to run the world with war but very very poewerful military force is definitely on the table that i can assure you!!!

Not good enough,China too will not accept the 2ed place!!!We shall see this in 10 or 15 years!I bet on this !!!!!
Who told you we do no have global ambitions?We do not to run the world with war but very very poewerful military force is definitely on the table that i can assure you!!!

To admit then I feel sorrow and if the Chinese leadership indeed thinks the same I'm even more disappointed since I thought they are smarter, more clever and not so stupid like the US.

Anyway, I wish You all the best if You really want to joint that race.

Deino

To admit then I feel sorrow and if the Chinese leadership indeed thinks the same I'm even more disappointed since I thought they are smarter, more clever and not so stupid like the US.

Anyway, I wish You all the best if You really want to joint that race.

Deino
You are either naive or are pretending to be naive,US gov only respect nuclear bomb!!!!!
And Communist Party country never lost a war in any hot battles to any ennemies!

You are either naive or are pretending to be naive,US gov only respect nuclear bomb!!!!!
And Communist Party country never lost a war in any hot battles to any ennemies!

And You do not understand ! Having nuclear weapons esp. in the range and dimensions the PLA already has is already now more than enough to act as a deterrence; it's big enough to turn the USA in a wasteland more than once ... not more is needed and the USA know that.

As such it would be naïve and stupid to try to get into an arm-race with the US only in order to surpass them. What the PLA has is enough to keep the USA far away from any idea to attack China. The only things China urgently needs are more modern conventional items in order to prevent any sort of non-nuclear aggression in its area of interest and influence: aka carriers, submarines and cruisers and a modern Air Force.

But for anyone with only a limited ego or even more a limited understanding of international issues, it's clear CHINA has to have a big stick, bigger one than the USA. :crazy: ... uhhh yea, only then You could feel fine.

But I'm sure and have faith enough that the Chinese government is wiser than some poster here.:D

Deino

Back
Top Bottom