What's new

CV-17 Shandong - Type 002 Aircraft Carrier News & Discussions

JNCX got awarded with the CV-18 of the Type 002 since 2015, the 150th anniversary of the shipyard.

View attachment 413335

If it wasn't the delay for the EMALS, the official construction of the laying down could likely be started as soon as the Fall 2015.

The CV-18 was already awarded to JNCX, but the construction got temporarily halted for a year due the decision for the EMALS. And soon we will see the CV-19 being awarded to DL.

By 2018, it will be the 120th anniversary of the Dalian shipyard.

This is really great news, any sources for it?

This is really great news, any sources for it?

Just like the Type 001A, there will be no official confirmation until we see the ship in the dry dock.

BTW, next year will be the 120th years anniversary of the Dalian shipyard, and I think they will be awarded with the CV-19 of the Type 002 as well.

Just like the Type 001A, there will be no official confirmation until we see the ship in the dry dock.

BTW, next year will be the 120th years anniversary of the Dalian shipyard, and I think they will be awarded with the CV-19 of the Type 002 as well.
Thank you for your reply.

Surely I will not expect any official source right now. I am just wondering where the unofficial news come from, is it you? :-)

I really hope that two type 002 can be built parallely in both Shanghai and Dalian. We need them in near future.

CV17.jpg

CV-17.jpg

congratulations to China for creating a beautiful but deadly aircraft carrier. I can't wait to see the catobar version in the next few years.

Huh. Why does a coin with a valuation of 10 RMB exist? Can something commemorative even be spent?

In theory the answer is Yes and if you spend it i.e. purchasing items, its value is just 10 RMB. Who would do such silly things?

congratulations to China for creating a beautiful but deadly aircraft carrier. I can't wait to see the catobar version in the next few years.

This one is our elementary school level, and the next step is high school level Type 002, then our university level Type 003.

Back
Top Bottom