What's new

CV-17 Shandong - Type 002 Aircraft Carrier News & Discussions

China’s first homemade aircraft carrier to enter mooring trials next month
By Zhang Huan (People's Daily Online) 17:49, August 04, 2017

FOREIGN201708041750000086012693168.jpg

China’s first homemade aircraft carrier will likely enter mooring trials next month ahead of schedule, said Hu Wenming, general director of construction of the aircraft carrier, CCTV.com reported on Aug. 3.

Hu introduced that construction of China’s second aircraft carrier, also the country’s first homemade one, is going well after it hit the water in Dalian on April 26 this year. Hu added that the carrier will likely start mooring trials next month ahead of schedule to test if its equipment is able to meet the requirements for further sea trial.

China’s first aircraft carrier, the Liaoning, has been delivered to the Chinese Navy for training and research. China’s second carrier will be based on the Liaoning and will be among the world’s most advanced, further improving China’s research and development of aircraft carriers, according to the director.

Hu also disclosed that a total of 412 state-owned enterprises, private enterprises, and scientific research institutions in China have contributed to its development, occupying 77.4 percent of the total, which indicates that its construction is the result of national collective efforts.

In addition, through construction of the carrier, China has possessed a talent team at an average age of 36 and gained the ability to independently research and develop, design, and manage an aircraft carrier project, which has laid a foundation for the country to build better ones in the future, the director noted.

China’s first homemade aircraft carrier will likely enter mooring trials next month ahead of schedule, said Hu Wenming, general director of construction of the aircraft carrier, CCTV.com reported on Aug. 3.

Hu introduced that construction of China’s second aircraft carrier, also the country’s first homemade one, is going well after it hit the water in Dalian on April 26 this year. Hu added that the carrier will likely start mooring trials next month ahead of schedule to test if its equipment is able to meet the requirements for further sea trial.

China’s first aircraft carrier, the Liaoning, has been delivered to the Chinese Navy for training and research. China’s second carrier will be based on the Liaoning and will be among the world’s most advanced, further improving China’s research and development of aircraft carriers, according to the director.

Hu also disclosed that a total of 412 state-owned enterprises, private enterprises, and scientific research institutions in China have contributed to its development, occupying 77.4 percent of the total, which indicates that its construction is the result of national collective efforts.

In addition, through construction of the carrier, China has possessed a talent team at an average age of 36 and gained the ability to independently research and develop, design, and manage an aircraft carrier project, which has laid a foundation for the country to build better ones in the future, the director noted.

Source: http://eng.chinamil.com.cn/vi…/2017-08/…/content_7705187.htm

Modified by moderator due to insulting !

:crazy:

I just have that strange feeling that You either had not a good wake-up or You are indeed a troll. Right with the first few posts accusing on "gay feelings" and now this. Either calm down Your tone, shut up or leave. :pissed:

Otherwise a nice welcome here on board. :-)

Deino

Seriouly,i am chinese, i say chinese plane painting bad give me gay feeling or weak feeling, and i am not allowed to complain my own gov?? i thought Pakistan is more free....

i say it again mother fucker indians coz they occpuping our terriory,if this is not allowed than i am not interestted in this website.

Being a Chinese does not mean it is allowed to insult. You can have You own feelings but either You are able and willing to communicate this in a civilised manner or You better keep it for Yourself. That has nothing to do with being free, having the freedom of mind and speech but of respect.

And if You are not interested in these simple rules, then it's indeed better to leave.

Deino

Being a Chinese does not mean it is allowed to insult. You can have You own feelings but either You are able and willing to communicate this in a civilised manner or You better keep it for Yourself. That has nothing to do with being free, having the freedom of mind and speech but of respect.

And if You are not interested in these simple rules, then it's indeed better to leave.

Deino

But Deino. Gay has another meaning beside somebody who have homosexual sex preference. Gay, in English can also be translated / has meaning as "happy". And it has also the meaning of "bad quality". Depend on what's the context of his post.

But Deino. Gay has another meaning beside somebody who have homosexual sex preference. Gay, in English can also be translated / has meaning as "happy". And it has also the meaning of "bad quality". Depend on what's the context of his post.

Thanks, but that was not the main reason for the warning.

Modified by moderator due to insulting !

:crazy:

I just have that strange feeling that You either had not a good wake-up or You are indeed a troll. Right with the first few posts accusing on "gay feelings" and now this. Either calm down Your tone, shut up or leave. :pissed:

Otherwise a nice welcome here on board. :-)

Deino

Seriouly,i am chinese, i say chinese plane painting bad give me gay feeling or weak feeling, and i am not allowed to complain my own gov?? i thought Pakistan is more free....

i say it again mother fucker indians coz they occpuping our terriory,if this is not allowed than i am not interestted in this website.
Just relax, bro.

This one is our elementary school level, and the next step is high school level Type 002, then our university level Type 003.

Xiongdi,the 002 design is under modifying, EMALS will be implemented into 002 as well as the IPS, which is even advanced than that of the Ford class. also, the target carrier-borne fighter is changed from J15 to 5-gen fighter(J20 level). so, it's unfair to say it is high school level. it is definitely university level, just like kitty hawk and Nimiz.
Believe me, nuclear power is not that important. :lol:

Xiongdi,the 002 design is under modifying, EMALS will be implemented into 002 as well as the IPS, which is even advanced than that of the Ford class. also, the target carrier-borne fighter is changed from J15 to 5-gen fighter(J20 level). so, it's unfair to say it is high school level. it is definitely university level, just like kitty hawk and Nimiz.
Believe me, nuclear power is not that important. :lol:

Yes, the EMALS and AAG designated for the Type 002 is more advanced than the Ford class.

However, the conventional carrier will still give them more excuses to brag, just like the Japanese and Korean boasted their Arleigh Burke clones over the more advanced Type 052D because of the tonnage.

When the Type 003 surpasses the Ford class in everything, then it will completely shut them up.

BTW, China doesn't even need the supercarrier to win the modern warfare, the supercarrier in a real confrontational situation between the superpowers is simply more symbolic.

To compare the supercarrier is nothing more but a pissing contest.

Back
Top Bottom