What's new

CV-17 Shandong - Type 002 Aircraft Carrier News & Discussions

Updates (credits to DELTA of haohanfw)
1ZOtCmk.jpg

xhKk04b.gif

Are we sure that the AESAs have been installed ? As far as I remember the launch, these were clearly covers only and no actual arrays.

Are we sure that the AESAs have been installed ? As far as I remember the launch, these were clearly covers only and no actual arrays.
If AESAs are not installed, there would be two big gaping holes as in the case of the Indian carrier. Are you sure they are covers?, those look pretty solid to me. Anyway, I might be wrong.

hi all..
this is interesting... , i have a little doubt too if the panels are installed, it look only get covered, although the covers had changed colours few times, but never seen a detail work over it, segment adding or something like that. not sure how this panel should be installed, from outside or inside? if it can be install from inside, no wonder if we see nothing

Scalffoldings on the island and radar mast have been dismantled.
Finally! It was about time really. During the past month I was thinking maybe it would have been simpler if the ship was launched a few months later on the first of August when most of the outfitting will be completed.

Back
Top Bottom