What's new

Cutting edge Technology generated by the Islamic nations in the middle east

LOL you know what is the capacities of Indian Navy you ever heard LAYERED DEFESES. And Except UAE they are all powerful then you, You have the French Horizon class like destroyers, and youre navy is joke in front of Indian navy they are building Aircraft carriers/ Nuke subs lot salient then your diesel electric subs lol, and IN will never come to Eastern Mediterranean sea to fight you

alll of them Navies joke in front of the Turkish Armed Forces in the Eastern Mediterranean
Turkish Navy is the strongest in the region
even Turkish Navy has more SAMs than French+Greek Navies combined

even Turkish stealth unmanned Vessels can hunt enemy Warships and Submarines in the Eastern Mediterranean

and even Turkish UCAVs can destroy Indian Navy
Indian Navy is tiger paper as like Indian Army

unmanned Submarine with an dive to a maximum depth of 11,000 feet for attacking enemy Submarines
and only 1 Turkish AKYA heavyweight torpedo and no more Indian nuc Submarine

Russian SAMs PANTSIR , BUK , S300 were joke in front of Turkish UCAVs

and soon enemy Warships and Submarines will be joke in front of Turkish unmaned vehicle technology

Again you post same crap again, 40,000 means its has more chance to being detected that's why major air forces of the world relying low level strikes to avoid detections and being intercepted, and major these UCAVs have no to minimal countermeasures to confuse enemy radars and interceptors, and these UCAVs have relatively big RCS and with weapons they have double and tripe their RCS further, so they more easily be targeted by enemy's SAMs and fighter jets

what a stupid shit

then Attack Helicopters also more easily be targeted by enemy's SAMs and fighter jets .. you stupid false flager Troll
even MANPADS can hunt Attack Helicopters

and in a war , Pakistan has no military power to invade İndia but İndian Army will try to invade Pakistan
Turkish AKINCI UCAVs will hunt İndian Army in Pakistani soil , not in İndia

and Attack Helicopters have bigger RCS than UCAVs

fck off know .... and dont trolling my posts

Last edited:
alll of them Navies joke in front of the Turkish Armed Forces in the Eastern Mediterranean
Turkish Navy is the strongest in the region
even Turkish Navy has more SAMs than French+Greek Navies combined

even Turkish stealth unmanned Vessels can hunt enemy Warships and Submarines in the Eastern Mediterranean

and even Turkish UCAVs can destroy Indian Navy
Indian Navy is tiger paper as like Indian Army

unmanned Submarine with an dive to a maximum depth of 11,000 feet for attacking enemy Submarines
and only 1 Turkish AKYA heavyweight torpedo and no more Indian nuc Submarine

Russian SAMs PANTSIR , BUK , S300 were joke in front of Turkish UCAVs

and soon enemy Warships and Submarines will be joke in front of Turkish unmaned vehicle technology
you and Indian troll members are same, not having any logic and commonsense look are you negative rating you have no brain whatsoever West/USA giving India to their latest tech to counter China, you're still shitting in your Pants, S-300 and 400 one of the best SAMs system in the world and western worlds admitting these facts, BUT YOU HAVE BETTER DEFENSE SYSTEM THAN WESTs AREN'T YOU LOL, Comparable to Patriot PAC-3 and THAAD, PANTSIR/BUK/TOR M3 prove they are reliable and effective systems

BUT YOU'RE HYPER POWER OF THE UNIVERSE, THESE SYSTEMS ARE JUNK IN FRONT OF YOU LOL
what a stupid shit

then Attack Helicopters also more easily be targeted by enemy's SAMs and fighter jets .. you stupid false flager Troll
even MANPADS can hunt Attack Helicopters

and in a war , Pakistan has no military power to invade İndia but İndian Army will try to invade Pakistan

and Attack Helicopters have bigger RCS than UCAVs

fck off know .... and dont trolling my posts
What stupid you're they are also carrying lots of ECM and IR suppression system but your UCAVs is not carrying electronic countermeasures gear, or your UCAVs emits no Infrared radiation at all LOL, think before you post

Last edited:
Turkey is in NATO ... you stupid fckwit

to counter China ? with low technology İndian shit ? nice dream
36 Rafale , 32 Apaches vs China

btw Turkey and China have already S400 , before than İndia ... you stupid indian hyper power TROLL

dont reply to me ..... topic is over
LOL they are replacing it slowly Next fighter bit will begin at any time they are building, giving the tech not just their military product but ASEA tech, Electronic warfare tech, they are helping with to upgrade their older jet also AMCA/TEJAS/MKI / JAGUAR and Mirage 2000 H upgradation project is front of you, if you're blind its not my fault, and i am not an Indian but not blind Pakistani as most members here

I know who you are and what's your opinion's worth, you can take your ego and inflate it in some other relevent sections is all I am asking.
And is the Turkish guy named @MMM-E doing what in middle Eastern thread is Turkey in Middle Eastern Region?? can i ask from you???

@waz, @LeGenD ..The thread has become a battle ground between two members..Please deleted all posts from page 22 onwards to make it useful again . thanks.

TURKEY

ASELSAN has become capable of producing infrared detectors that can be used in many platforms such as reconnaissance surveillance, missile searching warheads, targeting systems, unmanned aerial vehicles, and electro-optical systems for Fighter Jets/UCAVs

This technology, owned by a limited number of developed countries and manufacturers in the world and ASELSAN is one of them

-- LWIR , MWIR , SWIR
-- also ASELSAN is one of the few UV tube manufacturers in the world for E/O Systems
-- also Cadmium Zinc Telluride ( CZT ) production technology owned by very few Countries in the world, and ASELSAN is one of the rare companies that can develop this technology

-- and ASELSAN's integrated circuit design team designs reading circuits according to sensor specifications and application

what about Infrared Detector ?

One of the most critical sub-components that determine the infrared seeker performance is the capabilities of the infrared sensor used. Infrared sensors are used in various systems such as Forward-Looking Infrared (FLIR) cameras, PODs, Missile Seekers, and Tank Fire Control Systems

1619092315142.png

1619092338868.png

1619092285895.png

1619092432468.png

And is the Turkish guy named @MMM-E doing what in middle Eastern thread is Turkey in Middle Eastern Region?? can i ask from you???
Doesn't matter two wrongs don't make a right still Turkey is a Muslim majority country but both of you are such a waste to my internet bandwidth.

Lo
Doesn't matter two wrongs don't make a right still Turkey is a Muslim majority country but both of you are such a waste to my internet bandwidth.
Lol so why you replying to me just read few post of ours and leaves this thread it your fault not our fault now shoo get a hike

Turkey is in NATO
And where is NATO when Greece was shot down your F-16?? and you have the better Navy than major NATO members??? you have the weakest Navy/Air force /Army among the major NATO members, and you're reported for your abusive language
@waz, @LeGenD ..The thread has become a battle ground between two members..Please deleted all posts from page 22 onwards to make it useful again . thanks.
Stop this guy named @MMM-E is Turkey is a Middle Eastern country? please explain me brother??

Last edited:
And where is NATO when Greece was shot down your F-16?? and you have the better Navy than major NATO members??? you have the weakest Navy/Air force /Army among the major NATO members, and you're reported for your abusive language

Greeks shot down unarmed Turkish F-16 in 1996

and now Greece is hidding behind of The US and France ..... only Turkish Missiles will be enough to desttroy all military targets in Greece and Greek Islands

-- Turkish Army is stronger than even British+French+German Armies combined
-- Turkish Airforce has same capabilitiy as British and French Airforces .. but problem is in short time , no 100 F-35A Fighter Jets to the Turkish Airforce
-- Turkish Navy has enough power to protect Turkish EEZ in the Eastern Mediterranean

Turkey is modernizing its military with latest technology weapons

dont terrorize thread
You are in wrong thread to discuss about the Turkish military power

visit my thread and lets discuss .... if you have military knowledge

Emirati RASH mortar wing kit allows mortars to be converted to PGMs for aircraft use with INS/GPS guidance, it has been ordered by UAE armed forces for 17 million dollars

RASH 1M 60mm mortar body with wing kit

1619159727182.png

1619159670159.png

1619159675544.png

RASH 2M 120mm mortar body with wing kit
1619159640979.png

1619159632737.png

1619159624416.png

1619159855393.png

1619159860709.png

1619159867185.png

Attachments

• 1619159682415.png
    1619159682415.png
    284.3 KB · Views: 33
Emirati RASH mortar wing kit allows mortars to be converted to PGMs for aircraft use with INS/GPS guidance, it has been ordered by UAE armed forces for 17 million dollars

RASH 1M 60mm mortar body with wing kit

View attachment 736647

View attachment 736644

View attachment 736645

RASH 2M 120mm mortar body with wing kit
View attachment 736643

View attachment 736642

View attachment 736641

View attachment 736649

View attachment 736650

View attachment 736651
is 16m Dollar for a single kit ? if so I believe that will be a little expensive

Back
Top Bottom