What's new

Iran tests quantum cryptography on longer distance

can you shed more light on iran's nanotechnology? first time I've heard of this. and fyi, this achievement in using photons to carry messages brings iran one step closer to creating photon radars which means stealth aircrafts will become useless.
One which is relevant to these days is the N95 nano masks, Iran exported two production devices to south korea and then later Chinese ordered 10 devices as well.

Hope to see this baby "Quantum radar" in near future ...

No offense but Pakistan is not on US radar at all. Pakistan is following a somewhat pro US policy and the few disagreements you have with them can be solved through their embassy in Pakistan and vice verca. More importantly, Pakistan is not engaged in anti Israeli activities so you guys are not ''interesting'' for the US imperialists. Start to become anti-US and Israeli and look what will happen.
Honestly, the guy wasn't actively involved in Iran's nuclear program anymore. He was a main figure in the program in 1990s and early 2000s but when he was assassinated, he had managing roles rather than as a scientist. Also, Iran has an advanced nuclear program with thousands of university graduates working for it.

Yes, but they used satellite-controlled machine guns with AI apparently. They had planned the attack very carefully. It wasn't something that had been executed before anywhere in the world. We are talking about two of the world's best intelligence agencies with huge resources.

The United States and Israel do not feel threatened by Pakistan as much as Iran. Israel is scared of Pakistan's military prowess, granted, but Pakistan is in no way involved in any kind of activities against the interests of the United States or Israel. You're completely harmless for them. Also, Pakistan became a nuclear state in late 90s. So, there's no reason for them to assassinate your nuclear scientists. But I am sure that if they want to, they will.

You two are badly mistaken if you think Pakistan is not on Israel and America's radar. Just a brief history lesson will teach you. Come on now.

You two are badly mistaken if you think Pakistan is not on Israel and America's radar. Just a brief history lesson will teach you. Come on now.
Well almost entire sanctions imposed on Iran are due to its stance against israel ... I don't see anything even close happening for other countries ...

If Pakistan was ever considered a threat to the existence of the illegitimate State of Israel, you would not have been allowed to have nuclear weapons. Simple as that. Why would the U.S sold you Nuclear strike capable F-16s if it ever considered you a threat to Israel?

If Pakistan was in any way a threat to the state of Israel, you would've been sanctioned to death until you voluntarily give up your nuclear weapons like South Africa, Belarus, Moldova, Kazakhstan or Ukraine. Even half of the sanctions imposed on Iran would cause the already fragile Pakistani economy to collapse. No offense though.

That aside, Pakistan used to be a US ally until just recently that it has established strong ties with China (which is now a US competitor, but used to be a US economic partner/client before).

Last edited:
If Pakistan was ever considered a threat to the existence of the illegitimate State of Israel, you would not have been allowed to have nuclear weapons. Simple as that. Why would the U.S sold you Nuclear strike capable F-16s if it ever considered you a threat to Israel?
If i don't consider u as my enemy either u are already my ally or u dont have capability to oppose me.

Hope to see this baby "Quantum radar" in near future ...
for now..
Quantum.jpg

The US hegemony heavily relies on its air superiority over its enemies. That is clearly reflected in the huge gap between the number of jet fighters that the US operates compared to her competitors. Quantum radars can effectively end the US hegemony and put her at a weaker position compared to countries like China or Russia.
Although it is too early to declare the end of stealth technology, it will be a huge challenge for the United States in future.

The US hegemony heavily relies on its air superiority over its enemies. That is clearly reflected in the huge gap between the number of jet fighters that the US operates compared to her competitors. Quantum radars can effectively end the US hegemony and put her at a weaker position compared to countries like China or Russia.
Although it is too early to declare the end of stealth technology, it will be a huge challenge for the United States in future.
Not only that. Even on the level of the โ€œsimplerโ€ and achievable quantum key distribution you will be able to have instant and non hackable communication. Meaning unmanned vehicles can be piloted from far away. Manned fighter jets will be obsolete over night!

Back
Top Bottom