What's new

Cutting edge Technology generated by the Islamic nations in the middle east

is 16m Dollar for a single kit ? if so I believe that will be a little expensive
You cant be serious right?
😂😂

Probably 2000 of these things for that price, the wing kits are 3D printed and use a morter fuse and body to minimize costs. Software and hardware developed by Emirati engineers according to their Linkedin page.

Last edited:
You cant be serious right?
😂😂

Probably 2000 of these things for that price, the wing kits are 3D printed and use a morter fuse and body to minimize costs. Software and hardware developed by Emirati engineers according to their Linkedin page.
well 8500$ a kit , thats good . probably too good my estimation is mor in line of 85000 dollar per kit . 8500$ for the cost of the kit and let say another 8500$ for research and development and let just say 70000 because they can and is the usual practice of arm industry to inflate the price of their products by several factors

well 8500$ a kit , thats good . probably too good my estimation is mor in line of 85000 dollar per kit . 8500$ for the cost of the kit and let say another 8500$ for research and development and let just say 70000 because they can and is the usual practice of arm industry to inflate the price of their products by several factors
I dont know about 70000 dollars, it is a SOE so they likely have to offer the best price available to the armed forces haha.

New PANTSIR killer

Turkish Roketsan MAM-T laser guided Bomb to hit even moving targets

Range : 30 km by UCAVs .... 80+ km by Fighter Jets
Weight : 94 kg
Length :1,4 m
Guidance : laser seeker + GPS/INS
1619165782836.png

Iran's 2nd space port
Excerpts from a design paper proposed:
Conceptual design of Iran's 2nd space port in Chabahar (proximity to Equator).

A massive 14000 hectare complex (possible space city)..3 launch platforms..all kinds of facilities..I have only included the space platforms. Have no idea if this will be selected for implementation.
S2.png
S3.png
S4.png
S1.png

World's fifth COVID-19 vaccine goes into mass Production.
Iran's BAREKAT Vaccine
  • 4 million doses/month by June;
  • 10 mil doses/mo by July ;
  • 20 mil doses/mo by August;
  • 30 million doses per month! By end of September!
B2.jpg

B1.jpg
B3.jpg
B5.jpg
B4.jpg
B6.jpg
B7.jpg

Vaccine efficacy at 80% with two doses.

Last edited:
I have problem with worlds fifth claim
Does it really matter ..may be 6th or 7th ..now I know you are a physician..can you tell us about its efficacy..is this a two injection vaccine..I will update the post as per your info...
Ps:any info on the price..considering that Pfizer is $20 per shot the Russian sputnik is $10 and Chinese vaccine is $12 per shot.

Just to pay my respect here is the one of team leaders in Phase III trials receiving the vaccine ..Many thanks to her and her Colleagues...lots of lives will be saved.

vac_2.jpg
vac_3.jpg
vac1.jpg

Last edited:
Iranian Humanoid Robot makes No 4 in the world.
American Society of Mechanical Engineers
Update to Page 18 of this thread (Robotics in Iran) Surena in 2019

SU4.jpg

4. Research Humanoid

Mechanical engineers at the Iranian University of Tehran have been working on Surena robots since 2010. Their latest model, Surena IV, is an adult-size humanoid that is reportedly capable of face and object detection, speech recognition and generation, and can walk with a speed of 0.7 kilometers per hour. It has 43 degrees-of-freedom and its dexterous hands can grip many different shapes. Engineers use Surena to research bipedal locomotion, AI, and to attract students to careers in engineering.

1620748044099.png

Does it really matter ..may be 6th or 7th ..now I know you are a physician..can you tell us about its efficacy..is this a two injection vaccine..I will update the post as per your info...
Ps:any info on the price..considering that Pfizer is $20 per shot the Russian sputnik is $10 and Chinese vaccine is $12 per shot.

Just to pay my respect here is the one of team leaders in Phase III trials receiving the vaccine ..Many thanks to her and her Colleagues...lots of lives will be saved.

View attachment 742727View attachment 742728View attachment 742729
the efficacy is about 80% and it need two doses.
it was something expected if you look at the vaccines that used the same technology.
Im more intrested about how Razi Institute vaccine as it uses a different technology and would be the first covid-19 vaccine that use such technology

Iran unveils a PetaFLOPS super computer
for AI processing

Phoenix (Simorgh) was finally unveiled at Amirkabir University of Technology

Currently close to 1 PetaFlop and to be ramped up to 10 PetaFlop.
The #1 supercomputer in the world is Japan’s Fugaku at 442 petaflops followed by IBM's Summit, which has a performance of 148.8 petaflops.
Next Generation of Simorgh currently under development for unveiling next year will be running at 100 times faster. This new generation will be called "Maryam" (in honor of late Maryam Mirzakhani, the first female Iranian renowned mathematician and winner of the Fields Medal) .

1621183264548.png

1621183230782.png

1621183307233.png

1621183323686.png

Note: Simorgh supercomputer is said to be wholly designed and built by a team of Iranian engineers, who developed the country’s first supercomputer a decade ago, but some of its hardware has been imported.

Last edited:
LITHIUM produced by Turkey from Boron waste ( the first time in the world )

The Lithium we obtained from boron waste for the first time in the world

Energy and Natural Resources Minister announced that 99.5% of pure lithium has successfully passed the high current test required by Aspilsan for high battery cells in batteries

We will use Lithium that we produce for our indigenous electric car TOGG , mobile devices, tablets and smart technologies

Turkey has 73% of boron reserves in the world
1621251218038.png

Iran Unveils Giant MALE UAV
Named "Gaza"

3 times bigger then shahed-129, Gaza UCAV is bigger than United States MQ-9 Reaper drone, making it one of the large UAV in the market today by the Size.
  • New optical/IR EO and SAR payloadas
  • Operation altitude of 10 km
  • Flight duration 35 hours
  • simultaneously carry 15 smart bombs!
  • Gather Data, engage in ELINT operations
  • Turboprop propulsion
    GAza.jpg
    GAZA2.png

1621601665083.png

1621601797214.png

Last edited:
Iran Unveils Giant MALE UAV
Named "Gaza"

3 times bigger then shahed-129, Gaza UCAV is bigger than United States MQ-9 Reaper drone, making it the second largest UAV in the world by Size.
  • New optical/IR EO and SAR payloadas
  • Operation altitude of 10 km
  • Flight duration 35 hours
  • simultaneously carry 15 smart bombs!
  • Gather Data, engage in ELINT operations
  • Turboprop propulsion (to be confirmed)
    View attachment 745855View attachment 745856

View attachment 745853
View attachment 745860
Turboprop is confirmed bro! You can clearly spot it in the video released!

Back
Top Bottom