What's new

Cutting edge Technology generated by the Islamic nations in the middle east

An interesting UAV munition concept from the UAE, the bombs dropped will have a 300 gram TV guidance seeker that allows 1 meter CEP, locking, and use up to 3000 meter altitude. This may be the first time it is used on this small of a scale in the world.

1621617963866.png

1621617984995.png

1621618073954.png

1621618201269.png

@Philip the Arab ..hi Philip..I read recently that Egypt has developed ballistic missiles...do you have some info on that to let us know..thanks.
There is no new info, Egypt has had a ballistic missile program since the 60s but everything is confidential to the public eye. Solid, and liquid fuel developments are likely, but again unless we have real information is speculation. North Korea is likely still collaborating with Egypt, and Scud parts were being intercepted I think last in 2013.

"In 2013, a shipment of spare parts for Scud-B missiles, which have a shorter range than the Nodong, was intercepted in transit as it was shipped by air from the North Korean Embassy in Beijing to a military-controlled company in Cairo. The missile components had been labeled parts for fish-processing machinery."

There have been some recent developments in the construction of the facilities indicating they are still being used but for what we don't know. Egypt reportedly is developing a Surface to air missile so they could be working on the propulsion but that is just one theory out of a hundred.

Check these Twitter threads for more info below.

There is no new info, Egypt has had a ballistic missile program since the 60s but everything is confidential to the public eye. Solid, and liquid fuel developments are likely, but again unless we have real information is speculation. North Korea is likely still collaborating with Egypt, and Scud parts were being intercepted I think last in 2013.

"In 2013, a shipment of spare parts for Scud-B missiles, which have a shorter range than the Nodong, was intercepted in transit as it was shipped by air from the North Korean Embassy in Beijing to a military-controlled company in Cairo. The missile components had been labeled parts for fish-processing machinery."

There have been some recent developments in the construction of the facilities indicating they are still being used but for what we don't know. Egypt reportedly is developing a Surface to air missile so they could be working on the propulsion but that is just one theory out of a hundred.

Check these Twitter threads for more info below.

I would not be surprised if they actually have in-house designs and prototypes already even testing them (may be not in Egypt) but other places away from Israeli eyes..North Korea

I would not be surprised if they actually have in-house designs and prototypes already even testing them (may be not in Egypt) but other places away from Israeli eyes..North Korea
I hope we see some public info revealed but don't expect much to be honest. Egyptian defense expo is being held in December so I'm crossing my fingers.

Egypt was the first enabler of North Korea and exported a Scud missile to them for reverse engineering if you weren't aware which in the long term helped Iran in their program. In exchange the North Koreans helped train Egyptian engineers in missile production in the 70s, 80s, and 90s.

Last edited:
Many people don’t know this but Egypt was by far the foremost Islamic nation when it comes to science output and military industry. The Egyptian people really got screwed over. I don’t have knowledge as of what went wrong but I would bet corrupt politicians.

3 times bigger then shahed-129, Gaza UCAV is bigger than United States MQ-9 Reaper drone, making it the second largest UAV in the world by Size.

İranian GAZA has 700 kg payload
Turkish AKSUNGUR has 750 kg payload and AKINCI has 1.350 kg payload

also Turkish AKINCI is bigger than American MQ-9 Reaper

and now Turkish AKINCI is the best turboprob UCAV in the World

Length : 12,3 m
Height : 4,1 m
Wingspan : 20 m
Payload : 1350-1500 kg
Endurance : 24 hours
Service ceiling : 40.000 feet
Range : 5,000 km

-- AESA Radar
-- SATCOM
-- Electronic Data Gathering ( ELINT / COMINT )
-- 6 multi-core Artificial Intelligence Computers

Turkish AKINCI UCAVs to wipe out enemy Navy , Air Defense Systems , Attack Helicopters , Tanks , Howitzers , MLRS , etc

-- 280 km SOM-C anti ship missile to hit even moving Warships
-- 280 km SOM-B Cruise Missiles to hit Air Defense Systems like S300VM , PATRIOT
-- 250 km KUZGUN-J joint strike Missile with IIR seeker to hit mobile Air Defense Systems like PANTSIR, TOR-M2 and BUK
-- 8 km UMTAS anti Tank Missile with top attack capability to destroy Tanks
-- 30 km MAM-T laser guided Bomb to hit even moving targets
-- 25 km BOZDOGAN and 65 km GOKDOGAN air to air missiles to hit Attack Helicopters or UCAVs

1621673118279.png

1621673327444.png

also Turkish AKSUNGUR has 750 kg payload ...
( length 12m , wingspan 24m ... range 6.500km .. endurance 49 hours ... service ceiling 12.000+ m )
1621673677339.png

İranian GAZA has 700 kg payload
Turkish AKSUNGUR has 750 kg payload and AKINCI has 1.350 kg payload

also Turkish AKINCI is bigger than American MQ-9 Reaper

and now Turkish AKINCI is the best turboprob UCAV in the World

Length : 12,3 m
Height : 4,1 m
Wingspan : 20 m
Payload : 1350-1500 kg
Endurance : 24 hours
Service ceiling : 40.000 feet
Range : 5,000 km

-- AESA Radar
-- SATCOM
-- Electronic Data Gathering ( ELINT / COMINT )
-- 6 multi-core Artificial Intelligence Computers

Turkish AKINCI UCAVs to wipe out enemy Navy , Air Defense Systems , Attack Helicopters , Tanks , Howitzers , MLRS , etc

-- 280 km SOM-C anti ship missile to hit even moving Warships
-- 280 km SOM-B Cruise Missiles to hit Air Defense Systems like S300VM , PATRIOT
-- 250 km KUZGUN-J joint strike Missile with IIR seeker to hit mobile Air Defense Systems like PANTSIR, TOR-M2 and BUK
-- 8 km UMTAS anti Tank Missile with top attack capability to destroy Tanks
-- 30 km MAM-T laser guided Bomb to hit even moving targets
-- 25 km BOZDOGAN and 65 km GOKDOGAN air to air missiles to hit Attack Helicopters or UCAVs

View attachment 746266
View attachment 746269

also Turkish AKSUNGUR has 750 kg payload ...
( length 12m , wingspan 24m ... range 6.500km .. endurance 49 hours ... service ceiling 12.000+ m )
View attachment 746270
You are correct..Turkish UCAV has bigger payload and is longer..Gaza wing tip to tip is 21 meters..thanks for your post. I will adjust the text.

Iranian Airborne Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR)
This SAR is now part of the payload for GAZA MALE UAV. It has been several years since it was introduced and I do not have specific data on this (Classified!). Integrating a SAR with an airborne platform is a challenging task .

SAR.jpg
SAR2.jpg

Last edited:
TURKEY

Meteksan Defense MİLSAR SAR / GMTI Radar

Radar images can be obtained from 27km range up to 30cm resolution.

Having the same mechanical interface as the standard 15 inch EO / IR FLIR turret, MİLSAR provides UAVs with 360 degree scanning and surveillance capability independent of weather conditions

MiLSAR has a weight of 30 kg and a diameter of 37 cm and a height of 44.5 cm
1621778162274.png

Aselsan SARPER Sythetic Aperture Radar

Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) is an airborne radar system for high resolution ground imaging and for the detection of moving targets on the ground. SAR systems are valuable in airborne surveillance applications, allowing for effective 24/7 imaging under all kinds of adverse weather conditions
1621778757904.png

ANKA UAV with SARPER Sythetic Aperture Radar
1621779053678.png

Aselsan AESA SAR Pod ( developed with the high technology that is owned by only a few countries )

-- length : 94cm
-- weight : 23 kg

1621779359431.png

Back
Top Bottom