What's new

CRPF Kills a 60 Years Old Civilian After a Militant Attack. Then Use his Grandson for Photo ops

Removing article 370 is a step in the path of resolving kashmir peacefully.

LOL, good joke.

It has brought China into play. Infact Pakistan should be thankful to Indian regime for that move :D.

India's position on the erstwhile state of Jammu and Kashmir is quite consistent irrespective of who is in charge.
What is Indian position care to state it if that is not an issue?

Pak sponsored assets in Kashmir will be weeded out, there are no issues in Jammu and Ladakh. A small percentage of separatists are rooted in the valley.
India's Secular nature and the discussion as it's rooted in lack of understanding of statistics. The incidences parroted around as the percentage of total minorities is minuscule. With one of the lowest, law enforcement to population ratio's such incidences is inevitable given the nature of India's demographic and economic composition.

India's position on the erstwhile state of Jammu and Kashmir is quite consistent irrespective of who is in charge.
Ethnic cleansing often results in "no issues".

Removing article 370 is a step in the path of resolving kashmir peacefully.
You think removing Article 370 will achieve you any thing? Modi placed a big bet that if India will fight China whole world will support India,You will see the out come of this article 370 decision soon.

What is Indian position care to state it if that is not an issue?
The entire state of Jammu and Kashmir acceded to India by Raja Hari Singh Belongs to India. Territories currently being occupied by Pakistan and China are claimed by India as it's own territory.

Who provides PoF marked grenades, RPK's PKM's AKM's to Mujhahideens in Kashmir?
Please get off your high horse about peace in Kashmir after unilateral military actions perpetrated in Kashmir under the guise of "rebels" on multiple occasions.
Who provides Indian Armies RDS to freedom fighters? 80% of weapons used in Kashmir are from India Army who provides them?
Why was this old man killed for what reason?

The entire state of Jammu and Kashmir acceded to India by Raja Hari Singh Belongs to India. Territories currently being occupied by Pakistan and China are claimed by India as it's own territory.
The world is democracy not a Raaj. if raja concept is going to take place then why leave junagarh out of it & several other states?

Who provides Indian Armies RDS to freedom fighters? 80% of weapons used in Kashmir are from India Army who provides them?
Why was this old man killed for what reason?
RDS? I don't know what radiological detection system has to do with this we are not discussing CBRN theater, are we?
80%? Where do you get this number from? When have terrorists started using SLR's and Insas's?

I posted how this old man died, a source from NDTV, which @AgNoStiC MuSliM decided wasn't reliable because it doesn't suit PDF's narrative as oscar elaborated in his subsequent post.
All the while @AgNoStiC MuSliM doesn't shy away from using the same exact NDTV as a source to further his own narrative when convenient. How entertaining have these double standards become?

upload_2020-7-1_15-43-12.png

You are telling me to justify your claim on a Raja who is not a ruler of Kashmir but he bought the state from British? You want me to support slave trade practice of British & the same colonialism which your Gandhi fought against? Come on my friend don't go so low to justify your self find some other claim.

The world is democracy not a Raaj. if raja concept is going to take place then why leave junagarh out of it & several other states?
As I said reading would help, @HRK

You are telling me to justify your claim on a Raja who is not a ruler of Kashmir but he bought the state from British? You want me to support slave trade practice of British & the same colonialism which your Gandhi fought against? Come on my friend don't go so low to justify your self find some other claim.
Massive intelligence fail here... @HRK new pick isn't boding well for you guys.

You think removing Article 370 will achieve you any thing?
Removing article 370 is a watershed event. In the next elections, BJP may even win 1000s of votes and maybe 1 or 2 seats in kashmir itself. All Kashmiris are NOT driven by the same agenda as pakistanis are.

If India achieves 8% growth in Modi's / BJP's leadership leading to increase in jobs, ~20% of muslims will vote for BJP.Remember, all muslims are not anti-BJP.

Modi placed a big bet that if India will fight China whole world will support India,You will see the out come of this article 370 decision soon.

I am not sure how you arrived at this conclusion?? Modi is indulging China with trade deficits; 5G etc. He NEVER anticipated that China will march in.

Modi never intended / wanted to fight China.

RDS? I don't know what radiological detection system has to do with this we are not discussing CBRN theater, are we?
80%? Where do you get this number from? When have terrorists started using SLR's and Insas's?

I posted how this old man died, a source from NDTV, which @AgNoStiC MuSliM decided wasn't reliable because it doesn't suit PDF's narrative as oscar elaborated in his subsequent post.
All the while @AgNoStiC MuSliM doesn't shy away from using the same exact NDTV as a source to further his own narrative when convenient. How entertaining have these double standards become?

View attachment 646977
I said is correct you have in Kashmir the highest military density any where in the world. Your loc is 24/7 manned & guarded so how are Pakistani weapons coming in? The weapons in Kashmir are your army provided. The RDS in pulwama was provided by your army.

Massive intelligence fail here... @HRK new pick isn't boding well for you guys.
For things you don't have answer you would troll. Reply me how is raja concept of India is justified?

I said is correct you have in Kashmir the highest military density any where in the world. You loc is 24/7 manned & guarded so who is Pakistani weapons coming in? The weapons in Kashmir are your army provided. The RDS in pulwama was provided by your army.
What the F is RDS?
Also, you dont know jack about the geography of LoC and IB and how difficult it is to contain infiltration especially when PA is providing cover fire.

What the F is RDS?
Also, you dont know jack about the geography of LoC and IB and how difficult it is to contain infiltration especially when PA is providing cover fire.

I think he is refering to cyclonite, thats very incompetent on part of indian army.

Back
Top Bottom