What's new

CRPF Kills a 60 Years Old Civilian After a Militant Attack. Then Use his Grandson for Photo ops

lol....

So you are willing to expunge every thread created from NDTV sources?

The forum is getting funnier every day.

No we refuse to accept the villains as heroes irrespective of the source

Particularly when we have photos and eye witnesses saying that CRPF is villain and not hero as you guys are trying to portray

This happened near a mosque and under broad day light. It will be interesting to know what the eye witness locals have to say (there are a lot of local news channels & media in J&K), rather than his 'kins' who were not present at the scene.

Last edited:
upbringing dear....
Oh not in the slightest. This isn't one millionth of my upbringing. Be glad I'm not in the army as I would shoot first and ask questions of you later. I'm infinitely more reserved online than in real life.

You think I can tolerate twats giggling and rationalising civilian deaths? Do you even question your media and military sources?

Look at this:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-53245381

Note how the deaths at the hands of security forces are being investigated and arrests of suspects have taken place.

Now you tell me, do kashmiri civilian deaths receive such a response from your wonderful people, or are they dismissed summarily as "crossfire" and "not the fault of the police" and "let's thanks the police who stopped to console the child for photo ops while ignoring the criminal act that occurred"?

If Indians just don't give a damn about kashmiri deaths at police hands and regard them as acceptable while bleeding their eyes out about mainland Indian deaths at police hands, then seriously fk off out of Kashmir and let the kashmiris look after themselves or be with their brothers in Pakistan.

It's time to face facts. Your qom doesn't care for these people. They are literally guilty of some crime until proven innocent. Moreover, whether they are guilty or innocent, your qom deems it acceptable that they die like this.

As I said before, this is the right time to bugger off out of Kashmir. Or are you prepared to keep doing this and silently legitimising and supporting it?

Is this Ubs gentleman an eyewitness of this incident?

No. He is stating the obvious

Eb2t-9HXsAMSnKL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom