What's new

CRPF Kills a 60 Years Old Civilian After a Militant Attack. Then Use his Grandson for Photo ops

No. He is stating the obvious

View attachment 646923
When this photograph was taken, from the posture of the security forces it seems the encounter was still going on. The poor man already perished. At that hit of the moment, such lapses can be the 'normal'. In insurgency prone areas it is difficult to take care of everything when a tensed op is live. But it does not prove he was hit by Indian bullets and intentionally. It will be stupid to do so when android mobiles with high resolution cameras are dirt cheap.

lol....

So you are willing to expunge every thread created from NDTV sources?

The forum is getting funnier every day.

First better train your forces on how to deal with terrorist and how to safeguard your territory, before teaching civilians here.

It is time for #UnitedNations to declare 9 lakh Bharti occupier terrorists in IOK as terrorists.

Death to 9 lakh Bharti occupier terrorists.

When this photograph was taken, from the posture of the security forces it seems the encounter was still going on. The poor man already perished. At that hit of the moment, such lapses can be the 'normal'. In insurgency prone areas it is difficult to take care of everything when a tensed op is live. But it does not prove he was hit by Indian bullets and intentionally. It will be stupid to do so when android mobiles with high resolution cameras are dirt cheap.

It was a hit and run attack. Should have ended in minutes

While this civilian was dragged out of his car and shot dead. Doubt militants have that much time particularly with Indian security forces around

Your story fails even on the logic test. Like always

Your moderator is blocking the real news widely reported by NDTV which in no way is a Indian government mouthpiece, that incident was perpetrated by Terrorists.

So fail again, as usual.

Logic says that it is impossible for militants to perpetuate this incident unless Indian security forces who were present at the site allowed them to

Your story that is based on lie has a big hole in it. You can't fool all the people all the time you know

What stops you from joining?
Unfortunately if I joined, I wouldn't get to hold a gun and shoot it at you because my field of expertise is different. Don't worry though. Apologists for state terror get flushed out of their rat holes eventually.

Of course this is the most obvious explanation. It couldn't possibly be that cprf coward filth were pinned down by the rebels and hence needed to make a statement to them. Even if he was killed in "innocent crossfire", why the immediate abuse of his body and his very much alive grandson?

It was a hit and run attack. Should have ended in minutes

While this civilian was dragged out of his car and shot dead. Doubt militants have that much time particularly with Indian security forces around

Your story fails even on the logic test. Like always

Logic says that it is impossible for militants to perpetuate this incident unless Indian security forces who were present at the site allowed them to

Your story that is based on lie has a big hole in it. You can't fool all the people all the time you know
This 'civilian dragged out of the car' narrative will just remain as a twitter propaganda piece until and unless proved by a judicial enquery. As I said, the incident happened in broad daylight. Indians will not to pull an elderly man out of his car and shoot him in cold blood infront of hundreds of mobile cameras, unless they are stupid enough to serve Pakistan another propaganda piece on a platter. Yes. Logic does fail on the other side of the Indus too.

Unfortunately if I joined, I wouldn't get to hold a gun and shoot it at you because my field of expertise is different. Don't worry though. Apologists for state terror get flushed out of their rat holes eventually.

Of course this is the most obvious explanation. It couldn't possibly be that cprf coward filth were pinned down by the rebels and hence needed to make a statement to them. Even if he was killed in "innocent crossfire", why the immediate abuse of his body and his very much alive grandson?
Already told before. The encounter was most probably still live. And such lapses can happen during a tensed situation.

This 'civilian dragged out of the car' narrative will just remain as a twitter propaganda piece until and unless proved by a judicial enquery. As I said, the incident happened in broad daylight. Indians will not to pull an elderly man out of his car and shoot him in cold blood infront of hundreds of mobile cameras, unless they are stupid enough to serve Pakistan another propaganda piece on a platter.
Have Indians not been caught using human shields in Kashmir to attempt to flush rebels out of hiding? Are you fkin dumb as a stick for fun or do you think your horsecrap will hold any water in the real world?

Indian- have used kashmiris as human shields and to make statements to rebels who oppose them. Indian filth - just like you personally - have bulldozed houses and punitively collectively punished unknown numbers of kashmiris for the perceived crimes of others.

Have the shame to stay silent and not brag about your rat faced cprf's "victories" against innocent unarmed civilians and toddlers.

Last edited by a moderator:
This 'civilian dragged out of the car' narrative will just remain as a twitter propaganda piece until and unless proved by a judicial enquery. As I said, the incident happened in broad daylight. Indians will not to pull an elderly man out of his car and shoot him in cold blood infront of hundreds of mobile cameras, unless they are stupid enough to serve Pakistan another propaganda piece on a platter. Yes. Logic does fail on the other side of the Indus too.

Already told before. The encounter was most probably still live. And such lapses can happen during a tensed situation.
This is your point of view as an Indian to defend your nation and natural. The same goes for any inquiry which will be biased for all we know.

Unless, an unbiased third party commission which we both sign to respect the decision of and quash any doubt to its conclusions - comes in with ZERO interference from either your country OR ours to investigate the entire situation in Kashmir and such actions, we will continue to believe your country is barbaric and you condone this behavior and will go to any lengths to defend it.

Therefore it is our responsibility based upon these assumptions and total mistrust of anything you guys state on this matter that we dispute, fight and/or quash any opinion from India that reflects their official conclusions.

If nobody dragged him then how come he came out of his car and on the ground as we have seen in the pics?

Unless he wanted to get shot and came out himself.

See??

Logic fails on your side only. Like always

This is your point of view as an Indian to defend your nation and natural. The same goes for any inquiry which will be biased for all we know.

Unless, an unbiased third party commission which we both sign to respect the decision of and quash any doubt to its conclusions - comes in with ZERO interference from either your country OR ours to investigate the entire situation in Kashmir and such actions, we will continue to believe your country is barbaric and you condone this behavior and will go to any lengths to defend it.

Therefore it is our responsibility based upon these assumptions and total mistrust of anything you guys state on this matter that we dispute, fight and/or quash any opinion from India that reflects their official conclusions.
Thanks for being polite and logical. Its a rare quality of this forum these days. India will not allow any third party intervention in any matter, just like any other country. So the blame and counter blame will continue I am afraid.

The Indian forces investigated themselves and found themselves innocent of all wrongdoing. Just like they did in Sopore back in 93'. Move along, nothing to see here.

If there is the "jazba" then you always have the non-uniformed route, given you guys think that is legit way doing things.
And for veiled jabs, there are no apologists here, The Indian side on these forums (barring the fielded false flags) is fiercely nationalistic.

Back
Top Bottom