What's new

CRPF Kills a 60 Years Old Civilian After a Militant Attack. Then Use his Grandson for Photo ops

I have not. I’m going by the videos and testimony of the victims family and others.

And again, please do let us know if the Indian government and military and media have finally admitted that they were feeding everyone a pack of lies about ‘casualties’ in Balakot.

At the end of the day, if the Indian concocted Bollywood tamasha can’t even convince the victims family, don’t be a buffoon and think your lies will convince anyone here.
On the flip side, the basket you have put your eggs in are of ISPR... which for the lack of better word is a - Joke.
Use your own logic, Indian media -especially NDTV presented the claims of the Indian government.

Your narrative is built around ISPR's brief, the same Qureshi's ISPR... If the what Indian media is feeding is suspect, where does the propaganda division of your military stand?

Also look at your own posts and verify if you have used NDTV sources in past, at least don't outright lie about it. This level of intellectual dishonesty is not expected out of admins here.

On the flip side, the basket you have put your eggs in are of ISPR... which for the lack of better word is a - Joke.
Use your own logic, Indian media -especially NDTV presented the claims of the Indian government.

Your narrative is built around ISPR's brief, the same Qureshi's ISPR... If the what Indian media is feeding is suspect, where does the propaganda division of your military stand?

Also look at your own posts and verify if you have used NDTV sources in past, at least don't outright lie about it. This level of intellectual dishonesty is not expected out of admins here.
The only intellectual dishonesty I see here day in and day out is from Indians like you.

Again, please point out the NDTV sources I used and in what context.

Second, like I said, the Bollywood tamasha your military and government leadership is coming up with around the killing of the grandfather and posing his toddler for pictures hasn't even convinced the victims family, much like the Bollywood tamasha propagated by India's military leadership around the Balakot attack that no credible individual or organization anywhere in the world outside of India believes.

Back
Top Bottom