What's new

CRPF Kills a 60 Years Old Civilian After a Militant Attack. Then Use his Grandson for Photo ops

No, that ‘feeling of oneness’ wasn’t there, because had it been, the Muslim League would not have won elections on the platform of Pakistan. Additionally, you wouldn’t have seen the kind of communal violence pre & post partition that occurred.

You can cherry-pick and distort history as much as you want, but that doesn’t mean a unified India existed prior to 1947, except through force and conquest.

Beyond that, this is off topic and subsequent Posts will be deleted as were the prior ones.

The subject here is the depravity of India, Indian security forces and those Indians defending the cold blooded massacre of an old man in front of his toddler grandson and the subsequent staging of a photo shoot.
Or rather how an unfortunate tragedy is being used by Pakistanis for propaganda, and the administration here will ban legitimate sources like NDTV which you yourself have used on this forum when it suits your narrative.

Quite weak..

The subject here is the depravity of India, Indian security forces and those Indians defending the cold blooded massacre of an old man in front of his toddler grandson and the subsequent staging of a photo shoot.

Please continue, I shall leave you free in your endeavor.

Good god, what would you say of the jokers in uniform conducting interviews in 99 about how Kargil incidence was independent rebels?

What am I supposed to say? A clique in the army lied 20 years ago? Doesn't mean I'm going to start trusting your Hanumans.
If you would trust the organization which trolls crickets and bollywood celebs, with serious defense related press releases then that's up to you.

I don't need to trust the ISPR for this. I can just use my common sense. I'm not going to believe every single instance of cross-border firing and shelling is your BSF guards trying to prevent another infiltration by an evil ISI agent, especially when I can find a new article every week where a native Kashmiri joins up with the resistance.

Please excuse, that post was not made for this level of discourse. Some other day please.

Ok lol, forgot you just wanted someone to jerk you off and not someone who wanted to engage.

You read understated and repeat act of 1947 is bilateral act between India & Pakistan. which was implemented on 14/15 august for both countries. Your act with the raja happened after that date & is a unilateral act which is in violation of bilateral act. So don't try to join the 2 acts & portray them as one act. When you are dealing with raja it will become a colonial & slave trade issue cause raja bought the land.

Dude, give yourself a break and do a real study.

Indian Independence Act 47 was not a bilateral act, infact what it created was two dominions who took oath in name of queen and had nominated leaders and not democratically elected.

India ceased to be a dominion in 1950 while Pakistan continued till 1956.

Sorry @AgNoStiC MuSliM , had to make this post for academic reasons.

Or rather how an unfortunate tragedy is being used by Pakistanis for propaganda, and the administration here will ban legitimate sources like NDTV which you yourself have used on this forum when it suits your narrative.

Quite weak..
Legitimate sources aren’t the pack of rabid lying dogs of the Indian government and security forces.

We’ve seen their credibility with the nonsensical propaganda unleashed over the non-existent Balakot ‘casualties’.

You read understated and repeat act of 1947 is bilateral act between India & Pakistan.
Fail again.
it is an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom that partitioned British India into the two new independent dominions of India and Pakistan. Not and act between India and Pakistan.

As I said Read... understand and repeat, not to demean you but so that you actually have a bit of understanding of what you are arguing about before making an utter fool out of yourself.

Legitimate sources aren’t the pack of rabid lying dogs of the Indian government and security forces.

We’ve seen their credibility with the nonsensical propaganda unleashed over the non-existent Balakot ‘casualties’.
You have used the same exact sources. Have you not?

Quite weak..
Sir it is not us who are using anything.

The person involved in the tragedy can speak for him self please listen to his own account. which should be more credible than NDTV

comprehend
I am literally banned from using this here word in this exact tone/context (got warning for using it)

PS. it is becoming apparent that no matter what I say, it is disallowed. I think a permanent ban is in order to save us all a lot of typing deleting warning etc. I'd be better-off at an openly Indian forum than on a crypto one.

cheers all!

Last edited by a moderator:

You know its sad to see you in this state AM. For what so ever reason. I am serious.

Fail again.
it is an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom that partitioned British India into the two new independent dominions of India and Pakistan. Not and act between India and Pakistan.

As I said Read... understand and repeat, not to demean you but so that you actually have a bit of understanding of what you are arguing about before making an utter fool out of yourself.
I will fail 100s of time as long as you keep deflecting from the actual question in my post which you have neglected 3rd time did you deal with raja happened before 14/15 august 1947? or a unilateral act on your part after the actual date to annex kashmir under the colonial mind set which your founding father fought against?

I am literally banned from using this here word in this exact tone/context (got warning for using it)

PS. it is becoming apparent that no matter what I say, it is disallowed. I think a permanent ban is in order to save us all a lot of typing deleting warning etc. I'd be better of at an openly pajeet forum than on a crypto one.

cheers all!

You can't call a spade a spade here without Indians of a particular community getting upset and crying religious bigotry.

Fail again.

Sir I am a failure, I am a troll, I am an idiot. now your highness did your deal with raja was part of 1947 act? or it happened later on your unilateral decision. Following the same mind set which your founding father fought against?

If it happened later then how can it be part of 1947 act?

Back
Top Bottom