What's new

CRPF Kills a 60 Years Old Civilian After a Militant Attack. Then Use his Grandson for Photo ops

What the F is RDS?
Also, you dont know jack about the geography of LoC and IB and how difficult it is to contain infiltration especially when PA is providing cover fire.
RDX sorry for the typo
back to loc. Sir it is wired border with lights drones & cameras including nightvision & IR sensors. If a pegion cross it goes in jail but weapons go in how?

Also, you dont know jack about the geography of LoC and IB and how difficult it is to contain infiltration especially when PA is providing cover fire.

We do know that Indians of a certain religious persuasion have a genetic propensity to lie and deceive mlecchas. I'm beginning to doubt that these infiltrations over the LoC actually happen. It's more likely your jawans are simply getting murked by ordinary Kashmiris.

Here we have a Moderator who thinks accession per the 1947 Independence act is adhering to colonial slavery, and If I recommend reading a bit to understand the subject matter, @HRK gets offended? Wonder why?

Sir this is 21st century you are stuck with British slavery law book that is what I told you on the Raja thing. come out of it. The statue of colonialism are being destroyed by those who made those statues. Let the world live free & peacefully. Free Kashmir.
Brilliant, so you would dismantle the state of Pakistan too, which came into existence by the same exact act?

this is quite entertaining @HRK

We do know that Indians of a certain religious persuasion have a genetic propensity to lie and deceive mlecchas. I'm beginning to doubt that these infiltrations over the LoC actually happen. It's more likely your jawans are simply getting murked by ordinary Kashmiris.
Holding such opinions just reflects your intellect and general attitude, nothing surprising there though.

Here we have a Moderator who thinks accession per the 1947 Independence act is adhering to colonial slavery, and If I recommend reading a bit to understand the subject matter, @HRK gets offended? Wonder why?
Sir You and I are independent for more than 70 years. I am talking about accession of Kashmir was totally wrong cause your justification is based on a colonial slavery book. Your claim revolves around a Raja who bought is from British & in todays world slavery practice is banned. How can you being a human justify your claim of accession on dictatorship?

Brilliant, so you would dismantle the state of Pakistan too, which came into existence by the same exact act?

Pakistan came into being via democracy not a decision of Raja.

Was there a vote to divide Pakistan & India or not?

Holding such opinions just reflects your intellect and general attitude

You make it sound like it's a bad opinion? Why? I'm being rational here. After being lied to about all the surgical strikes and bombed seminaries, why should I ever trust Indians of this particular community? It's not like they'd have an incentive to tell the truth to an evil mleccha who eats cows and only prays to one God.

Sir You and I are independent for more than 70 years. I am talking about accession of Kashmir was totally wrong cause your justification is based on a colonial slavery book. Your claim revolves around a Raja who bought is from British & in todays world slavery practice is banned. How can you being a human justify your claim of accession on dictatorship?

Pakistan came into being via democracy not a decision of Raja.
I cannot argue with the alternate history that you are talking about. Pakistan came into being in 47 through this exact act. Read... try to comprehend, in your case repeat.

Holding such opinions just reflects your intellect and general attitude, nothing surprising there though.

Quite amusing when folks like @AgNoStiC MuSliM questions the oneness of India pre 1947 and refuses to approve it as a nation itself. There are lot of technical answers and reasoning being peddled but the biggest miss is failure to consider the feeling of masses at that time.

Did they felt like one nation pre 1947?
What was Iqbal pointing to when he wrote "saare jahan se accha hindustan hamara"? To a forcefully united nation?
Were they fighting for themselves/province or for whole India?

Its not religion or culture or language what creates a nation, but a feeling of oneness that do. It was there.

I cannot argue with the alternate history that you are talking about. Pakistan came into being in 47 through this exact act. Read... try to comprehend, in your case repeat.
That act is from 1947. Did you annexed Kashmir in 14 august or 15 august 1947? smart man?

"saare jahan se accha hindustan hamara"? To a forcefully united nation?
Were they fighting for themselves/region or for whole India?

Yes, they were fighting for their idea of Hindustan, which was a cosmopolitan, urban Muslim society. They wanted nothing to do with the half-naked, unwashed Gau rakshaks of Bharat.

Its not religion or culture or language what creates a nation, but a feeling of oneness that do. It was there.
No, that ‘feeling of oneness’ wasn’t there, because had it been, the Muslim League would not have won elections on the platform of Pakistan. Additionally, you wouldn’t have seen the kind of communal violence pre & post partition that occurred.

You can cherry-pick and distort history as much as you want, but that doesn’t mean a unified India existed prior to 1947, except through force and conquest.

Beyond that, this is off topic and subsequent Posts will be deleted as were the prior ones.

The subject here is the depravity of India, Indian security forces and those Indians defending the cold blooded massacre of an old man in front of his toddler grandson and the subsequent staging of a photo shoot.

Read, understand, repeat.
You read understated and repeat act of 1947 is bilateral act between India & Pakistan. which was implemented on 14/15 august for both countries. Your act with the raja happened after that date & is a unilateral act which is in violation of bilateral act. So don't try to join the 2 acts & portray them as one act. When you are dealing with raja it will become a colonial & slave trade issue cause raja bought the land.

Back
Top Bottom