What's new

CRPF Kills a 60 Years Old Civilian After a Militant Attack. Then Use his Grandson for Photo ops

I will fail 100s of time as long as you keep deflecting from the actual question in my post which you have neglected 3rd time did you deal with raja happened before 14/15 august 1947? or a unilateral act on your part after the actual date to annex kashmir under the colonial mind set which your founding father fought against?

Read the Independence act, read about the accession of Kashmir, Read about the military conflict in kingdom of Jammu and Kashmir, then go read the accession document and then go read the UNSC Resolution on Kashmir.

Then when you begin to construct coherent sentences about the subject that you would like to discuss, feel free to tag me in.
capisce

Read the Independence act, read about the accession of Kashmir, Read about the military conflict in kingdom of Jammu and Kashmir, then go read the accession document and then go read the UNSC Resolution on Kashmir.

Then when you begin to construct coherent sentences about the subject that you would like to discuss, feel free to tag me in.
capisce
Your highness again deflecting. give me a date of your deal with Raja before 14/15 august 1947 so that I count your annexation as part of the act. This failure demands just one date please give it to me?

You & I both know you don't have that date cause your deal happened later. So annexation of Kashmir is a different issue from act of 1947. now why do you support colonial mind set back to my original question?

Your highness again deflecting. give me a date of your deal with Raja before 14/15 august 1947 so that I count your annexation as part of the act. This failure demands just one date please give it to me?

You & I both know you don't have that date cause your deal happened later. So annexation of Kashmir is a different issue from act of 1947. now why do you support colonial mind set back to my original question?
As I have always maintained that your lack of comprehension is not my problem.

The Act's most important provisions were:

Now if you had only read the act you would know it establishes the mechanism for 565 princely states to either stay independent or join either of the dominion states (dominion as neither at time had a constitution)

J&K accession to India was pushed by the existential threat to the kingdom posed by the state of Pakistan which decided to send "Lashkars" into J&K.

And like all Pakistani Military adventures, it was tactically brilliant, until India gets involved. :)

@HRK bro please tell @MilSpec to read the act of 1947 & this time do read the date written on it & then read Indian deal with Raja & start reading it from the top where the date is written & then check his fact the 2 are different acts not one. A humble advice from a failure.

Regards

effect from 15 August 1947

@HRK vro please tell @MilSpec to read the act of 1947 & this time do read the date written on it & then read Indian deal with Raja & start reading it from the top where the date is written & then check his fact the 2 are different acts not one. A humble advice from a failure.

Regards
Yes @HRK "vro", explain to our moderator, 1947 Independence act is not about the accession of J&K, but about the framework to decide the future of all of the Princely states including J&K.

Yes @HRK "vro", explain to our moderator, 1947 Independence act is not about the accession of J&K, but about the framework to decide the future of all of the Princely states including J&K.
Still you have not given me the date of your deal with RAJA?

Which is an important part of your 1947 act, give that date & join the 2 deals and prove me wrong.

Indian military is the type of military that takes out its frustration on innocent civilians.

Or rather how an unfortunate tragedy is being used by Pakistanis for propaganda, and the administration here will ban legitimate sources like NDTV which you yourself have used on this forum when it suits your narrative.

Quite weak..
Whataboutery when you can't actually respond to the facts laid bare in front of you.

Who provides PoF marked grenades, RPK's PKM's AKM's to Mujhahideens in Kashmir?
Please get off your high horse about peace in Kashmir after unilateral military actions perpetrated in Kashmir under the guise of "rebels" on multiple occasions.
PoF does not even produce RPKs, PKMs or AKMs. All of those are used by the Indian army.

Devastating picture that speaks a thousand words. Am heartbroken and sad for my family and fellow countrymen that we have to tolerate such horror at the hands of the lowest form of humans - Indians .
They say don’t generalise - but in the case of Indians I will.
I commend PDF for attempting diversity and giving all a platform to voice their opinions but this thread shows that making scum into wannabe think tank analysts is a step too far.
The moron attempts to derail this thread - attempts to belittle a mod because of an obvious typo then attempts to go off topic.
It’s important to hear their views and counter them but don’t degrade this Pakistani forums by having the lowest forms of human as wannabe think tank analysts - especially when they aren’t in the same league of several prominent members that have countered his stance.

capisce
Don't initiate timelines when it suits you. Read about the Jammu massacres if you really wish to understand the history. Realise when and why and by whom they were conducted. In the meantime, answer specific questions with specific answers instead of deflecting, obfuscating and misdirecting.

Chanakiya is well understood around these parts, even when coming from the mouth of an analyst.

J&K accession to India was pushed by the existential threat to the kingdom posed by the state of Pakistan which decided to send "Lashkars" into J&K.
Again you and your timelines. Tsk tsk. This is dishonest intellect and intellectual dishonesty.

What happened before the lashkars? Shall I tell you what's missing from your summary of Indian history?

The dogras massacred Muslims in Jammu, before the lashkars came to Kashmir.

It was the existential threat to Muslims in J&K that forced someone somewhere to take some kind of retaliatory action.

What kind of analyst are you if you don't analyse the whole story?

You have used the same exact sources. Have you not?
I have not. I’m going by the videos and testimony of the victims family and others.

And again, please do let us know if the Indian government and military and media have finally admitted that they were feeding everyone a pack of lies about ‘casualties’ in Balakot.

At the end of the day, if the Indian concocted Bollywood tamasha can’t even convince the victims family, don’t be a buffoon and think your lies will convince anyone here.

Absolutely disgusting but hey our policy is the same as well .Standing on Fridays will not help Kashmirs`s its the concrete actions which brings India down

Back
Top Bottom