What's new

Could modi engage Pakistan to save his domestic image?

If it is hard/expensive to do so for entire country then we should atleast do it for residents of border areas.

I heard that Kashmiris and other people on the border areas were being added to lists and maybe given training. Every time Indian attacks hit them, they ran to bunkers, army was coordinating with them fully.

We need nationwide mobilization without any ideological, sectarian bias, the main reason should be defense of country.

Pakistanis have alot of wealth in our hidden economy, the problem is that no one trusts our governments.

If properly managed, like how Eidi and Imran Khan's Cancer hospital were, people will donate money to the cause. You will see many wealthy people's wallets open up for such an endeavor.

I did NCC and it was nothing less than a joke. We need proper mil service for 6mnths min. IF we are serious.
With the rate of violence in our society, Instead of making it easier to buy arms, we should make it more difficult. At the same time, we can have Light arms depot (managed by PA) at the district level, where in case of war, trained civilians can be handed out arms after verification of national id.

The party that controls 90% of Afgh has to takeover Kabul, and it will happen IA.

Yes, I agree that before a major restructure can take place, crime mafias, squatters, ransom mafias, and agents of foreign powers need to be crushed with an iron fist. We can study Mao's cultural revolution and Turkey's post-coup crackdowns. Hit them hard and fast.

In sha Allah, I feel a moment of change is coming as Imran Khan's nice revolution did not fully succeed, guillotines may be in order.

I heard that Kashmiris and other people on the border areas were being added to lists and maybe given training. Every time Indian attacks hit them, they ran to bunkers, army was coordinating with them fully.

We need nationwide mobilization without any ideological, sectarian bias, the main reason should be defense of country.

Pakistanis have alot of wealth in our hidden economy, the problem is that no one trusts our governments.

If properly managed, like how Eidi and Imran Khan's Cancer hospital, people will donate money to the cause. You will see many wealthy people's wallets open up for such an endeavor.
Is Janbaz and Mujahid still an existent force ?

You should dive into the lingum tech thread, you will find your answer, don’t underestimate it

Oye Shahzade,

I posted some serious stuff in Our Young @Mentee thread...

but looks like OurMentee is looking for good ol Escapismoz... given everyone is in Lockdown... so this is really a Great Thread of being SeriouslyNonSerious About ReallySerious things without being Free to do so!

Have a look if you like... otherwise, join in as @SIPRA PaaJee has said Gen Bakari is going to Sue YoungMentee for stealing the Foundational Idea of India!!!

Mangus

@seven0seven take it easy YoungPak... we are among Paks here... so let us be Paks!!!

Yes, I agree that before a major restructure can take place, crime mafias, squatters, ransom mafias, and agents of foreign powers need to be crushed with an iron fist. We can study Mao's cultural revolution and Turkey's post-coup crackdowns. Hit them hard and fast.

In sha Allah, I feel a moment of change is coming as Imran Khan's nice revolution did not fully succeed, guillotines may be in order.
Forget those sweet dreams, nothing coming, We are doomed forever by these mafias

Who intervened to stop the escalation on LoC, attack in Balakot, and weeks of threats and mobilization before and after?

We are alone. We only have Allah swt.

Take your gun and fight like a man when the time comes. If you die, take out ten of them.

tribesmen.jpg
Allah also tell us use our brains

Oye Shahzade,

I posted some serious stuff in Our Young @Mentee thread...

but looks like OurMentee is looking for good ol Escapismoz... given everyone is in Lockdown... so this is really a Great Thread of being SeriouslyNonSerious About ReallySerious things without being Free to do so!

Have a look if you like... otherwise, join in as @SIPRA PaaJee has said Gen Bakari is going to Sue YoungMentee for stealing the Foundational Idea of India!!!

Mangus

@seven0seven take it easy YoungPak... we are among Paks here... so let us be Paks!!!
:lol:

Derailing is An Art in itself

:o:What did I just read? :lol:Is it just me, or is everyone hell bent on finishing a bottle of single malt today? :crazy_pilot:
@Mangus Ortus Novem Please give some lectures to this brother as well, Enlighten him with the truth and uniqueness of Lingum

No idea brother. I only heard recently that Jamat e Islami was recruiting people to defend the country, with permission from the millitary.

Maybe @BHarwana may know.
Lol, care to share some links of news on that? JI is a joke these days

Back
Top Bottom