What's new

Could modi engage Pakistan to save his domestic image?

I never knew the meaning of lingum, now i can’t stop laughing
@Mangus Ortus Novem

View attachment 618034

This is incorrect ... the Lingum is Spacecraft as the American Research has proven beyond doubt...

But we must respect others beliefs..and limit ourselves to ONLY Ancient Technology ... NOT their beliefs...out of respect!

Vimanaz are real..and tech was smuggled out of India...by the Germans and British...

i excluded religion because everyone knows this, he was religious as well as practical now happy
Yes, very. Thank You very much, May Allah bless you.

Done, waise i failed to comprehend that post, What was the meaning?
It was a factual incorrect perception of our Prophet PBUH.

This is incorrect ... the Lingum is Spacecraft as the American Research has proven beyond doubt...

But we must respect others beliefs..and limit ourselves to ONLY Ancient Technology ... NOT their beliefs...out of respect!

Vimanaz are real..and tech was smuggled out of India...by the Germans and British...

After getting high, forget lingam the whole body becomes a space craft :lol:

After getting high, forget lingam the whole body becomes a space craft :lol:
giphy.gif

HI,

debacle after debacle at every front and economy in doldrums , there's a grim possibility that modi regime could attack Pakistan to divert attention from internal issues, then there's this Corona pandemic ready to devour Indian international image and social stability - - - - - - - -

Now Sikhs do have a soft corner for Pakistan as their sacred holy sites are well within Pakistan. So under what pretext India could start a war and avoid sikh backlash too?

Let me guess, Narowal?

@MastanKhan @fitpOsitive @Mangus Ortus Novem @SIPRA @PakSword @Areesh @storm breaker @Max @Blacklight @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

Hi,

Most of the sikhs with all their dislike still understand their folly of joining hindustan---.

If they stay with india---they are forever a nobody---.

If they join with pakistan---within a decade---they will be in position of power.

So it will be upto the sikhs where they want their future generations to be---. Forever kowtowing to the hindus and or becoming equals thru independence

you're to much religious be practical just like our prophet(PBUH)

I understand what you mean brother. You mean don't only have faith but do action to prepare as well.

However you used the wrong word. Prophet Muhammad saws had deep unyielding devotion to Allah swt. How do I dare even compare my inadequate self to his greatness?

i excluded religion because everyone knows this, he was religious as well as practical now happy

Much better.

Done, waise i failed to comprehend that post, What was the meaning?

Simply a wrong word used, but I got his basic point.

Back
Top Bottom