What's new

Could modi engage Pakistan to save his domestic image?

Allah also tell us use our brains

All scenarios should be studied, but base preparation must be there.

Forget those sweet dreams, nothing coming, We are doomed forever by these mafias

Eventually brother, something will have to be done. Situation can not go on this way for much longer.

We can make dua for our country. It is a desperate time, but I have hope for the future.

Eventually brother, something will have to be done. Situation can not go on this way for much longer.

We can make dua for our country. It is a desperate time, but I have hope for the future.
Forget it, nothing will improve, We are f*cked to ourselves, Shit to the core, Hoe can one expect better then?

Not until 2-3 generations

:o: No its ok, you guys keep your enlightened Lingams to yourself :rofl:
I never knew the meaning of lingum, now i can’t stop laughing
@Mangus Ortus Novem

3B59E5DC-AE9C-4374-8D24-C61447072CDF.jpeg

. We can study Mao's cultural revolution

Imran Khan's nice revolution did not fully succeed, guillotines may be in order.

Are you out of bloody mind? Do you want utter destruction of your country by implementing both implementing both French and Cultural revolution?

HI,

debacle after debacle at every front and economy in doldrums , there's a grim possibility that modi regime could attack Pakistan to divert attention from internal issues, then there's this Corona pandemic ready to devour Indian international image and social stability - - - - - - - -

Now Sikhs do have a soft corner for Pakistan as their sacred holy sites are well within Pakistan. So under what pretext India could start a war and avoid sikh backlash too?

Let me guess, Narowal?

@MastanKhan @fitpOsitive @Mangus Ortus Novem @SIPRA @PakSword @Areesh @storm breaker @Max @Blacklight @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan
s
attacking Pakistan would be the greatest favor india would be doing to Pakistan...indian military is already overstreched on the streets of iok to the streets of india in either controlling mass riots or enforcing curfews...it would be a cake walk for Pakistan as Pakistan unleashes sheer slaughter on the already demoralized indian forces...

so to answer your question that "can modi engage Pakistan to save his domestic image", the answer is...yes, modi can...more specifically, modi's bunghole can engage Pakistan's boots! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom