What's new

Could modi engage Pakistan to save his domestic image?

I think he gets upset when he see too many gangus indulging in self fellatio, IN PUBLIC :lol:

Hmm, I can understand if someone felt left out. Perhaps they should not do "self" and let other disgruntled one do the honor.

You striked a good one though, my last post on the subject to keep the sanctity of forum tight. :)

Hmm, I can understand if someone felt left out. Perhaps they should not do "self" and let other disgruntled one do the honor.

You striked a good one though, my last post on the subject to keep the sanctity of forum tight. :)

Thread hai mera
Koi Randi khana nahi

Adaab arzay

Your answer is both countries have NUKES does superpowers allows him to bring the world in brink of 3rd NUKE WORLD WAR

Who intervened to stop the escalation on LoC, attack in Balakot, and weeks of threats and mobilization before and after?

We are alone. We only have Allah swt.

Take your gun and fight like a man when the time comes. If you die, take out ten of them.

tribesmen.jpg

Yes, we do. My family fought in Lahore front, many still remember the war of attrition and civilians were eventually forced to pick up weapons due to Indian paratroopers. We defeated them and forced them to give up, but it was a bloody mess which can be avoided or mitigated if our people are properly trained.

We need to establish local bodies and recruit civilians part-time for military training. All of this can be done on a volunteer basis. I think the response will be huge. Furthermore, guns need to be made more prevalent and easier to buy. Local industries for manufacture of small arms and ammunitions need to be established and expanded.
I did NCC and it was nothing less than a joke. We need proper mil service for 6mnths min. IF we are serious.
With the rate of violence in our society, Instead of making it easier to buy arms, we should make it more difficult. At the same time, we can have Light arms depot (managed by PA) at the district level, where in case of war, trained civilians can be handed out arms after verification of national id.

It is for this reason that I want us to expand influence and eventually merge with Afghanistan. It would be good for us in many ways.
The party that controls 90% of Afgh has to takeover Kabul, and it will happen IA.

Entire world is fighting pandemic. Low on food, locked down, economy screwed including Pakistan and India.

Now if India's idea is to divert attention from their internal failures by some small adventurism/drama in Pak then we should simply Nuke the shyt out of them once and for all even if they do the same in return.

I mean, what is there to lose now? If we can't take care of threat like India in this scenario then we never will.

i knew one day you liberal agnostic will nuke india.

muslims have been stopping you for so long

Back
Top Bottom