What's new

Could anybody share what this is?

Quran has mentioned no method of setting up a govt.

4:59

"Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger, and those charged with authority among you. If ye differ in anything among yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger, if ye do believe in Allah and the Last Day: That is best, and most suitable for final determination."

Quranic standards still cannot be dispensed with . Lets just for the sake of argument sideline shia , sunni Hadees books and go by your definition of establishing a govt then ttp Al Qaeda ku Klux clan Nazis and every usurper had/has a legit claim to the seat . Besides social Darwinism , survival of the fittest, is a selfish satanic trait which has no place in Islamic governance.

Allama Iqbal wrote a master piece related to propagation of Islam and role of sufism in sub-continent. When you have time read it , it covered the history.

Holy Prophet was Arab and propagation was done among Arabs. So there is no point of culture blending in that case. Plus, if you read the quean. Where a dialogue has been quoted between Arabs vs Christians and Jews about dis respecting prophets. I don't know what changes are brought now. But, I look at Rumi, Ali-Hawari names, rest are cashing these names to earn money in this age.

Brother there's no redemption other than the obeying Lord Almighty and His Messenger Saww

And what two things our Prophet instructed us to hold firmly? Quran and Prophetic Sunnah/Ahly Bayt A.s .

Last edited:
majority of us and me...failed to understand the depth of mysticism

Plz read the Prophet's Saww letter to cyrus to reach the depths of occult-----,

whom he was warning about whom and how those being warned about conspired and executed their age old tricks against Ali in Siffin, hiding behind Syrian forces .

Look, I get my information from sources. I do not dabble in youtube videos.

You've responded like this precisely because you do not know & do not understand the roots of Sufism. I refuse to entertain your attempt at a (non)conservation if this is how you are going to carry on.

Allama Iqbal wrote a master piece related to propagation of Islam and role of sufism in sub-continent. When you have time read it , it covered the history.

Holy Prophet was Arab and propagation was done among Arabs. So there is no point of culture blending in that case. Plus, if you read the quean. Where a dialogue has been quoted between Arabs vs Christians and Jews about dis respecting prophets. I don't know what changes are brought now. But, I look at Rumi, Ali-Hawari names, rest are cashing these names to earn money in this age.
True. The very first page of Kashf-Al-Mahjoub contains a lament about impostors claiming to be Sufis & swindling people. Writing of Kashf was exactly an attempt to let people know what is Sufism & how it is anchored in Quran & Sunnah. Hazrat Ali bin Usman Al-Hijvairy was an Aalim & it shows in his mastery of the subject. It also warns readers and tells them how to avoid pitfalls. Fore example, he warned very sternly any aspirants to desist from lusting after political power. This is how I was well grounded in my opinion to avoid & resist TLP. They were doing something that was warned about, never mind how much they appealed to Sufi teachings.

I highly recommend anyone interested in Sufism to read Kashf-Al-Mahjoub to avoid making unfounded generalizations. At places it is a difficult book since it deals with subjects that are not easily dealt with. It had to be written by a Master. I mark it as the most consequential book that I have ever read. I am not comparing it to Quran, which is Word of Allah, mind you.

Sufi is just a clearance of heart, knowledge to know whether we live is actually to worship money, fame, people recognition, etc or Allah

This is practically the essence of Sufi, those on the video is not the real Sufi. The Sufi is more about to understand us about the meaning of the verse deeper. This is why Muslim has to read whole Quran verses and read many Hadiths, so they have layers and protection in term of boundaries of Islam and not easily follow some one who passes that boundary despite people call him Ulama or Saints

Quran, Surah At Taubah verse 24

Say, “If your fathers and your sons and your brothers and your spouses and your clan and the wealth you have earned and the trade you apprehend will recede and the homes you like are dearer to you than Allah and His Messenger and Jihād in His way, then, wait until Allah comes with His command. Allah does not lead the sinning people to the right path.”

Last edited:
Exactly, sufi-ism is a farce and has nothing to do with Islam what so ever.
Afaik you also said shias are pretty much not Muslims nowadays
This hardcore tafiryat must stop, Sufi-ism has nothing to do with Islam
Period? It's such a blanket statement

Knowing fully well that during ibn Tamiyas time majority of the people in Arab/Syria/Muslim world had some sort of relationship with Sufism

They were all out of Islam?

Knowing fully well that during ibn Tamiyas time majority of the people in Arab/Syria/Muslim world had some sort of relationship with Sufism

What's the need of creating an exclusive hippy club in the first place ? Islamic Spirituality is unique in a sense that every one has to go through a uniform program, submitting to the Command/Revelation of Allah Swt , to connect to a legitmitate Devine experience .

People may claim to have different experiences but this my shaikh came up with a approach and protocols of his own doesn't work in Islam . Coz you could still be able to connect to something but that isn't going to be the Samavaat so plz stop reaching out to a forbidden realm ------.

@Verve

Last edited:
Plz read the Prophet's Saww letter to cyrus to reach the depths of occult-----,

whom he was warning about whom and how those being warned about conspired and executed their age old tricks against Ali in Siffin, hiding behind Syrian forces .
I agree with what you saying. But Sufism is not religion, it is just a state of mind where soul leaves your body and heart and mind become slave of Allah. It's how you see this universe and understand. We are not talking about followers, that is a different subject. Tasawwuf has deep roots in Muslim world, central Asia, North Africa, Middle East, Sub-continent, and beyond.

The Sunni of the 4 madhabs recognize Sufis as their own, but only if they act according to Junaid Al-Baghdadi’s teachings. Ahmad at-Tayeb (head of Al-Azhar university) stated it, and it’s accepted by most Sunni scholars.

• Ahmad Ibn Hambal, after he met Hamzah al-Baghdadi, said to his son: “My son, I recommend the company of these people, they surpassed us in science, in observance, in fear of God and in asceticism” Tanwîr Al-Qulûb, by Al-Kurdi.
  • Ash-Shafi’i said “I accompanied the Sufis, I only learned from them two words (and according to another narration: only three words). Their affirmation: time is like a saber, if you do not slice it, it will cut you off. And their affirmation: if you do not occupy your mind with the truth, it will occupy you with error. And their word: deprivation is a protection.” Ta’yid al-haqiqah al-aliyyah, by Suyuti.
  • Al-Malik said “Whoever learns Fiqh (jurisprudence) without being initiated into Tasawwuf falls into perversion. And anyone who initiates Tasawwuf without being initiated into Fiqh falls into heresy. Whoever combines the two reaches the Truth.” Haqaiq an at-tasawwuf, By Abd-Al-Qadir Isa.
  • As for the Hanafi madhab, most of them would share the view of Hasan Ali Nadwi, who wanted a reform of sufism to go back to… lots of examples
  • Current example
    Hambali :Abdul Qadir Jilani a hambali jurist and Scholar a leader of Sufism
    Hanafi:Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti great leader of Sufism
    Shafi: Sheikh Abubakar Ahmed Grand mufti of India follower of Sufism
    Maliki: Ali Gomaa previous grand Mufti of Egypt and Ahmed Al Tayyeb grand Imam of Al Azhar mosque are Sufi
    I have given the selected example of Great Islamic scholar who are highly appreciated and followed by the Muslim Society, All are having the great fan follow up and also consider as the Brilliant Scholar of their time and they are all sufis
  • exist here .......

I agree with what you saying. But Sufism is not religion, it is just a state of mind where soul leaves your body and heart and mind become slave of Allah. It's how you see this universe and understand. We are not talking about followers, that is a different subject. Tasawwuf has deep roots in Muslim world, central Asia, North Africa, Middle East, Sub-continent, and beyond.

The Sunni of the 4 madhabs recognize Sufis as their own, but only if they act according to Junaid Al-Baghdadi’s teachings. Ahmad at-Tayeb (head of Al-Azhar university) stated it, and it’s accepted by most Sunni scholars.

• Ahmad Ibn Hambal, after he met Hamzah al-Baghdadi, said to his son: “My son, I recommend the company of these people, they surpassed us in science, in observance, in fear of God and in asceticism” Tanwîr Al-Qulûb, by Al-Kurdi.
  • Ash-Shafi’i said “I accompanied the Sufis, I only learned from them two words (and according to another narration: only three words). Their affirmation: time is like a saber, if you do not slice it, it will cut you off. And their affirmation: if you do not occupy your mind with the truth, it will occupy you with error. And their word: deprivation is a protection.” Ta’yid al-haqiqah al-aliyyah, by Suyuti.
  • Al-Malik said “Whoever learns Fiqh (jurisprudence) without being initiated into Tasawwuf falls into perversion. And anyone who initiates Tasawwuf without being initiated into Fiqh falls into heresy. Whoever combines the two reaches the Truth.” Haqaiq an at-tasawwuf, By Abd-Al-Qadir Isa.
  • As for the Hanafi madhab, most of them would share the view of Hasan Ali Nadwi, who wanted a reform of sufism to go back to… lots of examples
  • Current example
    Hambali :Abdul Qadir Jilani a hambali jurist and Scholar a leader of Sufism
    Hanafi:Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti great leader of Sufism
    Shafi: Sheikh Abubakar Ahmed Grand mufti of India follower of Sufism
    Maliki: Ali Gomaa previous grand Mufti of Egypt and Ahmed Al Tayyeb grand Imam of Al Azhar mosque are Sufi
    I have given the selected example of Great Islamic scholar who are highly appreciated and followed by the Muslim Society, All are having the great fan follow up and also consider as the Brilliant Scholar of their time and they are all sufis
  • exist here .......

Quran and Ahly Bayt A.s ------ and why Ahly Bayt A.s ? coz they lead us to The Prophetic Sunnah Saww.

The sufis among the companions were reprimanded by none other than their peers for innovating certain things. And these same people were later found shooting arrows at Ali's army -----.

it is just a state of mind where soul leaves your body

Beware of the charlattens spreading blatant lies . Until the Angel of death shows up no human is simply allowed to transcend the material reality .

Many people who shoutes Shufi is out of Islam actually only knows that kind of Sufis on that video or some one who like to pray at the tomb of Sheik.

As if all Sufis like that ?????

I bet they dont know Ibnu Qayim or Junaid

It is similar like people call all Wahhabi as terrorist, despite only very minority joins ISIS and AQ among that group. Generalization,

Look, I get my information from sources. I do not dabble in youtube videos.

You've responded like this precisely because you do not know & do not understand the roots of Sufism. I refuse to entertain your attempt at a (non)conservation if this is how you are going to carry on.
The person in the video literally talks from "sources" like Quran and Sunnah. That is one of the main reason why he became so immensely popular, to a point that he has become the most followed religious personality on the social media in the world. If you do not want to "entertain" an attempt of a person citing sources in a VIDEO FORMAT, and insist that a YouTube video can't help with "sources", then you might be underestimating how much a teacher can do on this medium. Each and every sentence that comes out of the mouth of the man in the video, is referenced from Quran, Sunnah, and Ahadith (as in the number of Ayah, and Hadith is literally displayed on the screen). Furthermore, if you want to learn more about YOUR "source" aka Kashf ul Mahjoob, you might want to search it up and see what Ali Mirza has to say about it. But I assume it would be below your dignity to even watch the video.
I showed it to my taya (big fan of Sufism and Kashf ul Mahjoob), he threw a fit, and cursed Imam Bukhari and Muslim and their mothers.

Sufism has been reduced to an idea like that of communism: fans will always say that the true version was never applied, hence USSR, North Korea, and Eastern Bloc were turned into sh*t holes. Yeah, the problem is that it was flawed to begin with.

Revealed knowledge is the sole knowledge with we can call religion. Everything else will gradually throw you off course. If you are an exception, millions of others are not.

Back
Top Bottom