What's new

Anybody there?

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Anybody there?
here.
Report here.
No idea, why I am here. If anybody want to get data they should have long time ago ..
World is also temporary, so , whatever time you have here, enjoy !!
Hi ghazi hope you are doing good..any thread you know where we can get Pakistan end pictures of 1948 Kashmir war.I only have a few I got from.x.

I have a basic question to ask. And I ask for your patience as I ask this question (bordering on forgiveness if I have gone the deep end). It may be a senior moment as I was out of it for a little while: wasn't this site originally closed and re-launched with a different URL? And the original URL was not active any more?

I thought we were getting notifications that the site was going to close ? Other than one forum for my car type, I don't have time for many forums so I wonder why like a chatGPT LLM, I may be hallucinating.

For some reason I thought the new site opened up. And by some random source, I have URL for pkdefense.com that brands itself as Pakistan Defense Forum.

I won't make my comments on the new site other than to say that I reduced my visitation since very few active members but more importantly very few different opinions.

Thank you for anybody that can guide me so I can finally set my head straight and get active again.

I have a basic question to ask. And I ask for your patience as I ask this question (bordering on forgiveness if I have gone the deep end). It may be a senior moment as I was out of it for a little while: wasn't this site originally closed and re-launched with a different URL? And the original URL was not active any more?

I thought we were getting notifications that the site was going to close ? Other than one forum for my car type, I don't have time for many forums so I wonder why like a chatGPT LLM, I may be hallucinating.

For some reason I thought the new site opened up. And by some random source, I have URL for pkdefense.com that brands itself as Pakistan Defense Forum.

I won't make my comments on the new site other than to say that I reduced my visitation since very few active members but more importantly very few different opinions.

Thank you for anybody that can guide me so I can finally set my head straight and get active again.
You got wrong information. The successor to this forum is NOT what you mentioned. The successor to this forum is:

You got wrong information. The successor to this forum is NOT what you mentioned. The successor to this forum is:

This website is quite a controversy. Endian moderators, anti-state propaganda and tell tell signs of accepting endian hegemony. No sane Pakistani should join that website.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom