What's new

Calgarians or albertans want to connect/meet up?

Mustang125

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Anybody from Calgary or Alberta who would want to connect?! Would love to meet my fellow countrymen abroad as much as I can!

Edit: doesn’t have to be Pakistanis, could be even pajeets so I can call you that on your face and we can troll each other in real time 😂

Anybody from Calgary or Alberta who would want to connect?! Would love to meet my fellow countrymen abroad as much as I can!

Edit: doesn’t have to be Pakistanis, could be even pajeets so I can call you that on your face and we can troll each other in real time 😂
I’m Torontonian 😭.
I can’t imagine living in Alberta. Seems way to dead. A neighbourhood in Toronto probably more live than all of Calgary.

I’m Torontonian 😭.
I can’t imagine living in Alberta. Seems way to dead. A neighbourhood in Toronto probably more live than all of Calgary.

Great to know bro! If you ever visit Calgary hit me up, I’ll host you and treat you to a nice dinner! On the other note, alberta is definitely not as populated but it is 💯 better cost of living wise, met so many people from Ontario who moved here because of cost of living being more affordable!

I'm in Red Deer for 6 more months, If you don't mind me asking how old are you and what do you do?

I work hard to make an honest living for my family and I am in my dirty thirties and I hate it! Plus it was my birthday yesterday so let’s add another year!

Back
Top Bottom