What's new

PAF's New air Launched Munition called Kagem V3 show in NASTP promo

Some too young boys sitting at desktops
I will not expect too much from them.these are just some nice design models, nothing will come out of it
Air Marshalls are trying to get some big funding on the name of R&D NASTP is a big scam.
Unless it's goes private with investors pressure but then there is securities or acquires in Pakistan that are regulated

So everything is messed up

Some too young boys sitting at desktops
I will not expect too much from them.these are just some nice design models, nothing will come out of it
Air Marshalls are trying to get some big funding on the name of R&D NASTP is a big scam.
You are spot on. NASTP is a scam of a generation. The amount of money that they are sinking on this to make buildings and give hundreds of retired PAF officers jobs is crazy. But we are to believe that this will be a "game changer", because the babus said the word game changer. Give me a break.

i looked up the NASTP products from the IDEAS 2022 and did not find this type of munition being shown. it wasn't show cased then.
But KaGeM V3 shown here looks different than actual Turkish KaGeM.
may be they bought baseline KaGeM from TURKEY and then upgraded it at home.Just a theory.

But KaGeM V3 shown here looks different than actual Turkish KaGeM.
may be they bought baseline KaGeM from TURKEY and then upgraded it at home.Just a theory.
This is how the Turkish Kemankes looks, whatever that is above looks like a plastic toy in comparison

0b1644abe678c71c.jpg

This is how the Turkish Kemankes looks, whatever that is above looks like a plastic toy in comparison

View attachment 947550
KAGEM V3 is a Turkish project. We're likely the launch customer of it. It's possible that we're pushing Baykar Tech to start producing these munitions in Pakistan as part of an offset agreement.

azb unpowered, kagem turbojet powered, h2 i think was rocket assisted but i dont remember now
H-2 was a glider. H-4 was the rocket-powered version of H-2.

It's not so much of a 1:1 replacement, but the new munitions could take over from the H-series across different roles.

E.g., if the PAF needs to send a heavyweight munition at long-range (H-2/H-4 have heavy warheads - 600 kg), it'd use the Azb-series. If the PAF needs some terminal-stage control (like H-2/H-4), it'd use the KAGEM (which might lean on AI to help with terminal-stage targeting or mid-course correction).

View attachment 943602
@Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Dazzler @farooqbhai007 @PanzerKiel
Anybody Know what kind of munition is this, Is it turbojet powered glide?? or some boosted glide bomb
Judging by the small intake duct that we can just see at the back,this is jet powered.
Screenshot_20230804-102622a.png

If it is actually based on the chinese GB6 glide bomb then it looks to be a somewhat simplified design in that it doesnt use folding pop out wings,but instead an externally mounted fixed one piece wing.
It may look pretty basic and simple,but it also looks like it could be produced in decent numbers fairly cheaply by making maximum use of cheap cots,and it could be used in both the air launched and ground launched roles.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom