What's new

Correct flags

I'm not trying to hide anything. Rather I am trying to conform to the rules as they have always been. I simply don't understand why my flags were changed without my permission or my knowledge based on some policy/criteria that has not been announced or has never been implemented.

You are dancing around the main problem of the situation of why this was done. What you are complaining to me about is something I have agreed with you in principal. Do you think being a respected senior member it is okay to cloak yourself from other members just because of the meaning of the word "origin" or "location"? I am sure you know why it was done, however I agree with you over the execution of the action.

Last edited:
Well I just thought that you as a highly respected member here would help my case. You have served in the US Military so naturally are of US origin if not citizenship and yet you are permitted to have the Chinese and Australian flags. Whilst I, as a UK citizen, who has lived here my ENTIRE life and am in the UK right now are made to have the Indian flag for reasons that still allude me.

There's a MASSIVE contradiction here- so just admit this is an anti-India bias and be upfront about it. I mean I will understand that sir, after all this is your site and it is a Pakistani one at that. I will have no problem with that then, but to over complicate it with this new set of criteria which isn't at all consistent is rather unnecessary.

I'm not trying to hide anything. Rather I am trying to conform to the rules as they have always been. I simply don't understand why my flags were changed without my permission or my knowledge based on some policy/criteria that has not been announced or has never been implemented.

Lol I was born in the US and served the US Army, that's true. But I was raised in between China and Hong Kong, lived some 20 years in both place in between, hence the Chinese flag...

I considered I am a Chinese because my wife once said, if I go rob a bank, the police will release a video stating a man of Chinese origin have hold up a bank at gun point today lol

Lol I was born in the US and served the US Army, that's true. But I was raised in between China and Hong Kong, lived some 20 years in both place in between, hence the Chinese flag...

I considered I am a Chinese because my wife once said, if I go rob a bank, the police will release a video stating a man of Chinese origin have hold up a bank at gun point today lol

Then you need to have one Chinese and one US flag. Depends which one should go where.

@WebMaster

Please change the flags of my lazy brethren

@MertKaan Country: Turkey Location: Turkey
@madmusti Country: Turkey Location: Germany
@Casus Belli Country: Turkey Location: Turkey
@Oublious Country: Turkey Location: Netherlands
@ASQ-1918 Country: Azerbaijan Location: Azerbaijan
@Targon Country: Turkey Location:Turkey
@olcayto Country: Turkey Location: Netherlands
@mehmet75 Country: Turkey Location: Turkey
@Saithan Country: Turkey Location: Couldn't remember......
@MrTopal27 Country : Turkey Location: England

Also, Japanese flag doesn't works.

https://defence.pk/styles/default/xenforo/flags2/jp.GIF

@Abingdonboy is a UK citizen, bought up and born there. So he has every right to be called as UK national. Whats your point in enforcing him with some nationality just because he support one another country named India?

There are many Muslims living in Britain. If some kind of crises arise, Indian members here & many news sources start jumping up & down & accuse them of being of Pakistani origin...even when these Muslim guys have UK nationality.

Other than that if i would've join today with some American username & show only American flags & jump into every thread supporting & defending Pakistan...won't you guys get annoyed?

I've see many posts of Abingdonboy, even after showing his UK flags he always jump in to defend India against any country including Great Britain.

There are many Muslims living in Britain. If some kind of crises arise, Indian members here & many news sources start jumping up & down & accuse them of being of Pakistani origin...even when these Muslim guys have UK nationality.

Other than that if i would've join today with some American username & show only American flags & jump into every thread supporting & defending Pakistan...won't you guys get annoyed?

I've see many posts of Abingdonboy, even after showing his UK flags he always jump in to defend India against any country including Great Britain.

Ok this is not about Abingdonboy. This is something new for all members.

If members can't understand what i meant in the above posts, they can ask me in this thread and i will tell them which flags they need to use with flags criteria setup.

What so big deal of national flag? If I don't put up my flag and get ban so be it, I don't lose or gain anything by sign in here.

What so big deal of national flag? If I don't put up my flag and get ban so be it, I don't lose or gain anything by sign in here.

Flags help the discussions, and the context of the discussions. If you don't like the forum rules, leave.

Back
Top Bottom