What's new

Correct flags

It's the decorum to be followed in this Forum. If you don't like it, feel free to leave. Who's stopping you anyway?

@WebMaster Please update these profiles. I guess they are all Indians.

@drunken-monke
@walwal
@Manvantaratruti
@Bullet500
@jha
@ExtraOdinary

Its not an indian or pakistani thing. Its just something I hoped to have happened when I pressed the reply button. Either way I wish it would not make some people uncomfortable, as I would have imagined some people forgot to make them selves known rather than forcibly making them visible.

Its not an indian or pakistani thing. Its just something I hoped to have happened when I pressed the reply button. Either way I wish it would not make some people uncomfortable, as I would have imagined some people forgot to make them selves known rather than forcibly making them visible.

I'm sorry dude, but I didn't get what you were trying to say. :undecided:

I'm sorry dude, but I didn't get what you were trying to say. :undecided:

You serious? I read it again and I thought it made perfect sense as in I was in a conundrum to how to engage with people in a conversation in a personal manner instead of being sensitive towards how they feel in how they are noticed or answered to in reference to what country they want to be recognized from.

Dud...Since i opposed you..Does not mean that i am a falseflagger...
This should be in that Rantings...Thread lol..
You are a sissy...
@WebMaster Please give warning to @deset warrior as he is giving warnings to me for not agreeing to his view...

Lol you are not Indian I am 100% sure. Let the webby decide who you are. @WebMaster

LOL...if i am not indian...Am i the false flagger...
Why people like you even come to discussion forums...
@WebMaster please tell this moron that i am an indian

Listen kid your country flag shows as American. As I said let the webby decide your fate @WebMaster

Don't bother to quote me again.

You serious? I read it again and I thought it made perfect sense as in I was in a conundrum to how to engage with people in a conversation in a personal manner instead of being sensitive towards how they feel in how they are noticed or answered to in reference to what country they want to be recognized from.

This made better sense. :-) But I feel the present stance of origin flags based on a person's ancestry is somewhat silly and actually outdated in today's world.

We need vexillologists here on the Pronto!

Sincity still doesn't have a flag. Same for Favabeans.....

Last edited:
Flags help the discussions, and the context of the discussions. If you don't like the forum rules, leave.

Your forum your rule, I don't need to sign in and post comment that all, I just can be a guest on your website and read news being post in here, most of the news in here recycle from other news outlets. Not a biggies, I just put up all kind of flag and for you to determine my ethnicity.

Back
Top Bottom