What's new

Our Trip to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goa is very touristy, but has some great beaches, it is also dirty in the main parts of Goa. Delhi is only nice around the middle of the city where all the Embassy's etc are, other than that we didn't like Delhi much, it has a lot of history and some great monuments, but it is ****** and polluted like most of India.

Shimla is easily the cleanest city in India, it is gorgeous, and set on the side of the mountains, you can see the British influence in Shimla and it's good too see that the people there actually take care of the city. Kullu-Manali is gorgeous and is in the foothills of the Himalayas, the town itself is dirty but when you go up into the mountains it does get a bit cleaner, although we did see Indians dumping their garbage all over the place, which was very sad,

@Shatterpoint ............maybe you can post pictures and then write about your experiences before and after the picture. You views, opinions and your families views and opinions. That way you can carry your readers with you.

What struck you as relevant, what made you see beyond the obvious etc...

Last edited by a moderator:
Agra, the only reason to visit this city is because of the Taj Mahla and the Red Fort other than that this place is a bit of a dump, very dirty and polluted and the Taj stands out like a diamond here. I have seen and read countless photos and videos etc of the Taj but when we actually seen it in person we knew that photos, videos or words will never do it justice. This place is truly a "Teardrop on the Cheek of Time"

1k3f.jpg

sqzt.jpg

I have commented on India and been very hash, stop being a fool and read what I have said about India, you are coming across as an idiot of the highest order.

Typical lying Indian. Never pretend to be someone else while I'm here. You are the 3rd person I have outed in my two months on this forum.

Enjoying India, always good to catch up with family. Lots of changes but some things are still the same.

Don't worry this will all be forgotten in a few weeks, we Indians are good at that.

Looks like no end in sight, Indian women are living in fear and a lot needs to be done for them.

I know from my female cousins how bad it is for them in Mumbai, travelling with them I see it first hand as well.

And we talk rubbish about Muslim country's, our own country is worse than those Muslim countries, every day there are more cars reported and this is just the top of the ice berg.

Just imagine how bad it would be if every woman Rep pets sexual harassment and rape, but I guess they are to scared to report it as the police themselves don't care or that the women like who's or the police end up tapering them as well.

India is a sad country, but it is all our faults as well.

I was born in Mumbai a lot time ago

SkyscraperCity

SkyscraperCity

SkyscraperCity

Mumbai Discussions - Page 108 - SkyscraperCity

Agra, the only reason to visit this city is because of the Taj Mahla and the Red Fort other than that this place is a bit of a dump, very dirty and polluted and the Taj stands out like a diamond here. I have seen and read countless photos and videos etc of the Taj but when we actually seen it in person we knew that photos, videos or words will never do it justice. This place is truly a "Teardrop on the Cheek of Time"

1k3f.jpg

India is a huge package, big country in every means.

you will see very good things among the dirty place. Very good people, bad guys..poverty, middle class..high class.

You just see one area only, explore south India and north east too.

Last edited by a moderator:
what do you mean when you say 'bit of a dump', 'very dirty' and 'polluted'. We have our own ideas....but would like to know you idea of the same.

Why is Taj Mahal so 'special'? ...I have never found Taj to be nothing more than a mediocre structure. ....why is that Europeans & Amricans find it fascinating ?

fr9b.jpg

what do you mean when you say 'bit of a dump', 'very dirty' and 'polluted'. We have our own ideas....but would like to know you idea of the same.

Why is Taj Mahal so 'special'? ...I have never found Taj to be nothing more than a mediocre structure. ....why is that Europeans & Amricans find it fascinating ?

Well when I say a dump it just means very dirty, polluted and the people there are very aggressive, especially the touts. As for the Taj well there is beauty in it, the way it was built, the hand crafted work on it, even to this day no computer could be able to do it.

dlj2.jpg

lol you guys are funny, never heard of that forum until now and that guy you quoted sounds like he actually hates India lol.

lol you guys are funny, never heard of that forum until now and that guy you quoted sounds like he actually hates India lol.

What? Do you really think I'm mentally retarded? So a guy with the SAME username, living in the SAME country (Australia), posting the SAME things (pics of Mumbai, among others), all during the SAME time (within a few months of each other).... and you expect us to think this is a coincidence?

HAHA! Jigg is up retard. Bye bye!

Bingo! You are definitely Indian, that's common first sentence by Indian typing....

You have fool your own Indian here ;)

I think you are the retard, lol keep going, I mean I was in India in November, and I did go to Mumbai, but also to a lot of other places, so keep going, keep talking **** my friend, lol you are funny, very funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom