What's new

Our Trip to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are the retard, lol keep going, I mean I was in India in November, and I did go to Mumbai, but also to a lot of other places, so keep going, keep talking **** my friend, lol you are funny, very funny.

You are an Indian, that lives in Australia. Shut up, and stop with the large inferiority complex that makes you hide who you are.

Your profiles are the exact same. You criticize India, and then you put in a little optimism of India's potential somewhere. You also have the same exact username. You also post the same type of pictures. Seriously, on the entire planet, what are the chances that a guy with the username Shatterpoint just so happened to be posting pictures of the same country, and even the same city, as yourself? And indeed, he also lives in the same country (Australia) as yourself.

This is not even 1 billion to 1. Shut up and stop embarrassing yourself even more.

You are an Indian, that lives in Australia. Shut up, and stop with the large inferiority complex that makes you hide who you are.

Your profiles are the exact same. You criticize India, and then you put in a little optimism of India's potential somewhere. You also have the same exact username. You also post the same type of pictures. Seriously, on the entire planet, what are the chances that a guy with the username Shatterpoint just so happened to be posting pictures of the same country, and even the same city, as yourself? And indeed, he also lives in the same country (Australia) as yourself.

This is not even 1 billion to 1. Shut up and stop embarrassing yourself even more.

:lol: you Pakistanis are really funny

@Shatterpoint, ignore these trolls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shatterpoint - so you are here as well on PDF? !

Thought you were out of gas in Skyscrapercity India section.

To all - Shatterpoint is an Australian but of Indian descent. We SSCians know him too well about his views:)

Nah,

This degree of retardedness could only be shown by a Chinese.

Only a turd-world Hindu could ignore such obvious facts. Of course, you are more than willing to ignore this. Just keep pretending this White Frenchman is flowering you with positive remarks. I'm sure it makes you blush.

:lol: you Pakistanis are really funny

@Shatterpoint, ignore these trolls.

@ Jade and @ East Asia United
Though I don't find EAU so friendly towards India , I must find him correct in pointing out about what Shatterpoint is . Give credit to EAU where he points out that Shatterpoint is indeed an Indian (cos he is Indian but living in Australia as a naturalised citizen) . His rants about India have been like a bowel gone loose on Skysrapercity.com (India) section and in one thread about Shenzhen airport he used another ID to show India in a less than conciliatory rhetoric.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah,

This degree of retardedness could only be shown by a Chinese.

That guy says he is a South Korean. Everyone knows how South Koreans hate China. That guy is nothing but praise for China and Pakistan, and he has the audacity to say someone is a false flagger.

On topic, yes he could be one of that despicable Chinese living South Korea.

Pakistanis? LOL, Pakistanis are turd-worlders too. Either way, provide some evidence turd-worlder.

Then you are that dirty little Chinese

An Indian pretend to be a French?

Two possibilities: Dissociative Identity Disorder or Bollywood superstar actor

South Korea - in Chinese is Han Guo (Place of the Hans).
So in the view of the Chinese, Koreans are in good terms. IT is another thing how South Koreans think of the Chinese but am sure there is no hatred towards them (by the SKs)

EAU - correct me if am wrong

An Indian pretend to be a French?

Two possibilities: Dissociative Identity Disorder or Bollywood superstar actor

There are quite many of these all around the world (DIDs). Here in HK , the HK Chinese don't like to be called "Chinese". They will immediately resort to calling themselves HONGKONGERS to set themselves apart from the Mainland Chinese. In the US, many East Asian women have this anti East Asian MEN thingy and feel superior going out with western (alpha) males. Huge social studies topic on this - if you go by reports.

@ Jade and @ East Asia United
Though I don't find EAU so friendly towards India , I must find him correct in pointing out about what Shatterpoint is . Give credit to EAU where he points out that Shatterpoint is indeed an Indian (cos he is Indian but living in Australia as a naturalised citizen) . His rants about India have been like a bowel gone loose on Skysrapercity.com (India) section and in one thread about Shenzhen airport he used another ID to show India in a less than conciliatory rhetoric.

Let the mods take of that. But you cannot attack ones nationality just because he likes India.

lol you guys are funny, never heard of that forum until now and that guy you quoted sounds like he actually hates India lol.

Why don't u get that thing straight in ur skull dude tht until u openly abuse India here u will be considered an Indian/Indian sympathizer only. Think of it as a proof of ur 'neutrality' here :disagree:

^^^ I never hated him for liking India. Quite the opposite. In SSC India , he has been a psychopathic jerk who always refers to Indians as rapists and uses his cousins horrible experience as the benchmark to judge Indian male values. As if there are no women who are roaming around in India freely !!

That guy says he is a South Korean. Everyone knows how South Koreans hate China. That guy is nothing but praise for China and Pakistan

Not one comment has been positive for Pakistan. Illiterate Hindu. Calling people turdskins and saying they have lower average IQ's isn't exactly a complement.

he has the audacity to say someone is a false flagger.

I have the audacity to provide irrefutable evidence, turd-worlder.

yes he could be one of that despicable Chinese living South Korea.

Or maybe the other way around...

South Korea - in Chinese is Han Guo (Place of the Hans).
So in the view of the Chinese, Koreans are in good terms. IT is another thing how South Koreans think of the Chinese but am sure there is no hatred towards them (by the SKs)

EAU - correct me if am wrong

There are quite many of these all around the world (DIDs). Here in HK , the HK Chinese don't like to be called "Chinese". They will immediately resort to calling themselves HONGKONGERS to set themselves apart from the Mainland Chinese. In the US, many East Asian women have this anti East Asian MEN thingy and feel superior going out with western (alpha) males. Huge social studies topic on this - if you go by reports.

Never heard that Han guo(韩国) is related to Han(汉). 韩and汉, two different words but same pronunciation.

IT? What do you mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom