What's new

Our Trip to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
..and I really don't know how many of us (here) are members of SSCI but members like @ Abingdonboy is one example who defends India where it is to be defended, discusses its weaknesses in a sane , studied manner than jumping on the bandwagon of criticising (like how Shatterpoint does)

My thoughts on your post is simple - Provide the source or get reported.
1/4 of Indians would be classified as mentally retarded if they lived in Western countries. The dividing line is an IQ of 70, something that 1/4 of Indians fall under. Less than 2% of East Asians fall under this line.

Just a thought, turd-worlder.

Never heard that Han guo(韩国) is related to Han(汉). 韩and汉, two different words but same pronunciation.

IT? What do you mean?

SZFT - having learnt Putonghua in HK, our tutor always mentioned that South Korea is referred to as the place of Hans and historically been allies . (Now we all know history but... )
Anyways. You are free to discuss this further. Xie Xie, Xien sheng :)

Guys, @Shatterpoint is now disappeared, he is admitting his wrongdoers and fool his Indians friends....:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Typical lying Indian. Never pretend to be someone else while I'm here. You are the 3rd person I have outed in my two months on this forum.

Rofl, you beat me to this investigation...I was just about open his web of lies like you just did. I'll just add some pictures tho of same discussions.

"We Indians"? I thought u were Australian??

Your family lives in India when they can be better off living in Australia due to your "Citizenship"?

Your cousins?? Now something is very fishy here...

bqdu.png

Well atleast we did establish you have something to do with Australia, probably an international student coming and going back for studies

ch08.png

Correct me if I am wrong Mr. Australian, do Australian citizens also have to go through immigration in their own country??

Jackie-Chan-Meme.jpg

Well you are not very good at lying nor covering up your tracks. A serious question for you...

Are your daughters real....or they made up as well...

Guys, @Shatterpoint is now disappeared, he is admitting his wrongdoers and fool his Indians friends....:)

I wonder if we run an investigation on a lot of these Indians pretending to be foreigners, how many we'll be able to expose..

To the Indian posters, please go console the poor guy he is way too ashamed to represent your country hence had to lie about his roots.

@Shatterpoint ......it is always refreshing to see an outsiders view of things. I welcome your posts and request to post more pictures. Please dont hold back......both the good, the bad and the ugly.

It would be educative to look at India through your eyes.

Thank You again..

I have a bad news for you.... he is an Insider :)

And you are welcome :laughcry:

Not one comment has been positive for Pakistan. Illiterate Hindu. Calling people turdskins and saying they have lower average IQ's isn't exactly a complement.

I have the audacity to provide irrefutable evidence, turd-worlder.

Or maybe the other way around...

Neither is calling dirty little thing is a complement forth-worlder :lol:

Let me tell you something, I was recently at a Investor conference in London Stock exchange. A Chinese guy approached me, knowing that I am Indian, and had the audacity to ask me about my IQ. I was taken back coming that from someone totally a stranger. When I probed about him further, I came to know that he is studying at South London College :lol:

Oversea Chinese are some of the loudest, mannerless, egotistical country brutes. You guys don't even belong to turd-worlder. You people are fourth-worlder, good for nothing.

Small Penis syndrome.:ashamed: i guess.

Off topic. :offpost:
I think you responded to the wrong person. I'm not Chinese.

First, I'm a Pakistan, then I'm a Chinese. On the IQ thread, you even called me White. Like a typical Indian, you keep making predictions that turn out to be wrong, yet you have no shame.

And what does your dumb example prove? That there are South Asians smarter than East Asians in the world? Wow, that's amazing. I didn't know you had such a kindergarten understanding of sample size determination.

Let me hear ya say it! Tuuuuuurddddd-woooorrrrllllldd!!

Somebody translate that bunghole illiteracy to English please.

Stick to the topic guys :)

Chill mate. Pls stick to the topic.
Small Penis syndrome.:ashamed: i guess.

Please report to Moderators, he is under false flag. Thank you for proof, it is natural, Indians are hiding numerous times with different flags.
@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Zakii

His comments saying "We Indians are" and "I was born in Mumbai and left India in 1982" is noted - posting pictures is not something so out there. However we will let it go he may have abandoned his Indian nationality for French and living in Australia. Perfectly legal as per his flags, we don't know. Unless it becomes a nuisance I would let him continue with his narrative.

Lets stop bringing it up any further

SZFT - having learnt Putonghua in HK, our tutor always mentioned that South Korea is referred to as the place of Hans and historically been allies . (Now we all know history but... )
Anyways. You are free to discuss this further. Xie Xie, Xien sheng :)

Yes, we share many same cultures. You seem to be very familiar with East Asia people and culture, but...not enough.

Actually, several decades ago before 1978, HK was poor although with British political and law system, the real opportunity HK get prosperous is due to Mainland China's reform beginning in 1978. This is what I heard from a HK netizen on a forum. You can check it

It's Xian Sheng.

East Asians my foot...I buy east asians dime a dozen

Sorry, didn't the English people tell you? You can't buy people in civilized countries Kumar! Maybe in turd-world Hindustan but not in our countries. Besides, there is not a single East Asian country in the world that is as poor as India. (Maybe North Korea, but we know the case for that.)

Even the Chinese, which are the poorest East Asians (along with Mongolians, if they are considered a part of EA race), look like billionaires when compared to the feces-filled, slum-ridden tribal peoples of the subcontinent.

chinese cpc propaganda army using Korean flags :tdown:

Evidence? Oh wait, you are from Hindustan. You can read people's minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom