What's new

Our Trip to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
South Korea - in Chinese is Han Guo (Place of the Hans).
So in the view of the Chinese, Koreans are in good terms. IT is another thing how South Koreans think of the Chinese but am sure there is no hatred towards them (by the SKs)

There are quite many of these all around the world (DIDs). Here in HK , the HK Chinese don't like to be called "Chinese". They will immediately resort to calling themselves HONGKONGERS to set themselves apart from the Mainland Chinese. In the US, many East Asian women have this anti East Asian MEN thingy and feel superior going out with western (alpha) males. Huge social studies topic on this - if you go by reports.

SZFT - having learnt Putonghua in HK, our tutor always mentioned that South Korea is referred to as the place of Hans and historically been allies . (Now we all know history but... )
Anyways. You are free to discuss this further. Xie Xie, Xien sheng :)

Then I will say your Mandarin Teacher is full of crap.......Or he/she is just an ultra nationalist.

大韓民國 - the full name of South Korea or Nan-Han (南韓) is the Chinese for Han-Guo (韓國)
It was the temporary name for the Koreas which was called (And still officially refer to as) 朝鲜.

朝鲜 (Korea) was called Guo-Lai (Goryeo - 高麗) in Ming Dynasty, the revolution of Korea then created the Lee's Dynasty, 李氏朝鮮 even at that time, Korean were fighting with 契丹族 in North Eastern China)

Before Guo-Lai (高麗) Korea were part of then China.

South Korean hate Chinese, not as much as they hate the North or Japanese, but the South Korean and Chinese are not as buddy-buddy as you said. Try call a Korean Chinese and you will know......

Your mandarin teacher need to seriously rebuff his/her history...

http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/高麗#.E9.AB.98.E4.B8.BD.E5.A5.91.E4.B8.B9.E6.88.98.E4.BA.89
http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/朝鲜王朝
http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/大韓帝國

Sorry, didn't the English people tell you? You can't buy people in civilized countries Kumar! Maybe in turd-world Hindustan but not in our countries. Besides, there is not a single East Asian country in the world that is as poor as India. (Maybe North Korea, but we know the case for that.)

Even the Chinese, which are the poorest East Asians (along with Mongolians, if they are considered a part of EA race), look like billionaires when compared to the feces-filled, slum-ridden tribal peoples of the subcontinent.

Hey little fouth-worlder, I have to go to office, so unfortunately I have to cut short our interesting discussion. We can always continue latter.

chinese cpc propaganda army using Korean flags :tdown:

We proved one of your false flagger, burden to prove your claims of calling East Asia United as Chinese lies on you. Are you gonna use the your govt usual line? "We have evidence..that is..we strongly believe so"

His comments saying "We Indians are" and "I was born in Mumbai and left India in 1982" is noted - posting pictures is not something so out there. However we will let it go he may have abandoned his Indian nationality for French and living in Australia. Perfectly legal as per his flags, we don't know. Unless it becomes a nuisance I would let him continue with his narrative.

Yes I agree but we are following new policy - Country Flags. Fighting off spams and false flags by thousand Indians.

For most of the pakistanis any rational and intelligent person = Indian. :smokin:

Okay, my sweetheart. Good point, and purfect...

Sorry, didn't the English people tell you? You can't buy people in civilized countries Kumar! Maybe in turd-world Hindustan but not in our countries. Besides, there is not a single East Asian country in the world that is as poor as India. (Maybe North Korea, but we know the case for that.)

Even the Chinese, which are the poorest East Asians (along with Mongolians, if they are considered a part of EA race), look like billionaires when compared to the feces-filled, slum-ridden tribal peoples of the subcontinent.

Evidence? Oh wait, you are from Hindustan. You can read people's minds.

I think you need to stop, despite what these Indians replied back to you. You're in no position to spew the same vitrol to them just because they did so. FYI, also the mods have been cracking down lately so you should quit while you're ahead.

Not trying to preach. I'm just trying to help you out.

EDIT: If you're really not a Korean, I hope you're satisfied with the negative conclusions that people can have about Koreans due to your trash-talking.

Thanks for the info @ Jhungary
BTW our tutor is from the Mainland and teaches at the HKU. A bit of nationalism is permitted I guess . Education never stops :)

Then I will say your Mandarin Teacher is full of crap.......Or he/she is just an ultra nationalist.

大韓民國 - the full name of South Korea or Nan-Han (南韓) is the Chinese for Han-Guo (韓國)
It was the temporary name for the Koreas which was called (And still officially refer to as) 朝鲜.

朝鲜 (Korea) was called Guo-Lai (Goryeo - 高麗) in Ming Dynasty, the revolution of Korea then created the Lee's Dynasty, 李氏朝鮮 even at that time, Korean were fighting with 契丹族 in North Eastern China)

Before Guo-Lai (高麗) Korea were part of then China.

South Korean hate Chinese, not as much as they hate the North or Japanese, but the South Korean and Chinese are not as buddy-buddy as you said. Try call a Korean Chinese and you will know......

Your mandarin teacher need to seriously rebuff his/her history...

高麗 - 维基百科,自由的百科全书
李氏朝鲜 - 维基百科,自由的百科全书
大韓帝國 - 维基百科,自由的百科全书

Ladies and gentlemen if you want this thread to be some d*ck measuring contest that is fine but otherwise report any post that is not related to a 'trip to India'. Thanks.

@Aeronaut @Oscar @WebMaster @nuclearpak

trolling is rampant in this thread.alos,trolls are posting posts from different forums with which @Shatterpoint may or may not have relation,which is completely irrelevant here and creating ribbons..also,trolls are spewing venoms against Indians,while its against the rules to question ones nationality..please,cleaning this thread from unnecessary posts and few infractions will do nicely..

Last edited by a moderator:
What? Do you really think I'm mentally retarded? So a guy with the SAME username, living in the SAME country (Australia), posting the SAME things (pics of Mumbai, among others), all during the SAME time (within a few months of each other).... and you expect us to think this is a coincidence?

HAHA! Jigg is up retard. Bye bye!

What is your problem then, you should not be in this thread and is not related to you.

Ladies and gentlemen if you want this thread to be some d*ck measuring contest that is fine but otherwise report any post that is not related to a 'trip to India'. Thanks.

You are referring to some trolls and retards trolling here not gentlemen ....... :lol:

District of Kulu on the way to Manali

o5ye.jpg

joln.jpg

This is Marine Drive or the Queens Necklace in Mumbai, great city, one of the great cities of the world.

3ki6.jpg

lol, they don't go together, Mumbai is not even close to be a modern city

awful city plan
awful sanitation (apart from handful posh places)
awful traffic
awful air condition
awful infrastructure

even an average city in Africa like Algiers in Algeria is better than Mumbai, at least its clean

This thread has just turned into a disgrace, I wanted people on here to know what India is like the good and bad, not some pissing contest and hate mongering thread. Just disgraceful that people on here cannot put aside their hate and actually put on some neutral glasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom