What's new

Cops shut down dance party in Lahore after cleric's threat

I am amazed at Uddta Punjab and its boldness in granting NoCs to such things which could be challenged constitutionally . Just forget about the religion here.

this has nothing to do with religion. do not get religion involved in this.
Punjab is literally flying these days and that is why judiciary is considered nowadays the Seesa Pilai Deewaar

this has nothing to do with religion. do not get religion involved in this.
Punjab is literally flying these days and that is why judiciary is considered nowadays the Seesa Pilai Deewaar

yara read again am not talking about religion but law

yara read again am not talking about religion but law

well the law is there to stop anything which disrupts public order.
the dumb idiot who went on threatening harmless kids was not arrested

so if you ask me only corruption prevails

what about the illegal building called the "Jamia Hafsa" built upon encroached land of a children's library?

go to the court.

government should demolish any building be it anything if fundamental rights of citizens are violated.

Government doesn't have the balls to do that. They
a) are afraid of another Lal Masjid
b) owe to them and many other religious parties in overthrowing Musharraf.

i am not the one to measure the balls and specially today because we did see some ball busting yesterday as many posters here would have believe.

the point is simple. move a notion and stand by your government in support of the action and i bet it will be done.

fear is a fair trick people play but you are not obliged to be afraid.

well the law is there to stop anything which disrupts public order.
the dumb idiot who went on threatening harmless kids was not arrested

so if you ask me only corruption prevails

go to the court.

government should demolish any building be it anything if fundamental rights of citizens are violated.
If I went to court about this, I would be declared a blasphemer and be lynched to death
so nah, Im good

If I went to court about this, I would be declared a blasphemer and be lynched to death
so nah, Im good

you will be called a shaheed just like Bhutto for the rest of your life.
no dont answer that

huqooq chaiye per koi jholi me daal de.
esa bahadur pehli dafa dekha ha

i am not the one to measure the balls.

Well, should you feel the need to measure the government's balls someday, feel free to borrow a screw guage.

the point is simple. move a notion and stand by your government in support of the action and i bet it will be done.
What notion? I can't contact my representatives in Parliament nor the one in regional legislature nor the mayor. I have been left alone by them, coerced, deserted and deceived. I was left without a voice ever since Shaukat Aziz went away, since he was pretty much the only person I approved of. Sorry, sir, but the government cares more for the zealots than they do for the intellectuals. THAT is the sad fact of today's Pakistan.

Well, should you feel the need to measure the government's balls someday, feel free to borrow a screw guage.

What notion? I can't contact my representatives in Parliament nor the one in regional legislature nor the mayor. I have been left alone by them, coerced, deserted and deceived. I was left without a voice ever since Shaukat Aziz went away, since he was pretty much the only person I approved of. Sorry, sir, but the government cares more for the zealots than they do for the intellectuals. THAT is the sad fact of today's Pakistan.

i think a vernier caliper would be a better tool for that..anyhow..

and please do not get Mr. Aziz involved here. I am not allowed to write about him by well lets say friends.

sir that fact can only be changed if you let people know how it is effecting them. educate others like you educate yourself.

THIS IS what happens when State fails to do its job of stopping these crap parties than people do it on there own. So Mullah did what State should have done

i think a vernier caliper would be a better tool for that..anyhow..
It was, in 2005. But in 2016, I measured them again, and to my not-so-much surprise, the balls shrunk so much that using Vernier Callipers was proving troublesome! Hence, we had to bring a screw guage. Just so you don't make the same mistake......

sir that fact can only be changed if you let people know how it is effecting them. educate others like you educate yourself.

True enough, but people have to be willing to do that. Ab mein un ka payo to hun nhi k kaan se pakr k daantun!

Back
Top Bottom