What's new

Continuous Indian killing of Bangladeshis - Boycott Indian products

the last bollywood movie that i watched is khelein hum jee jan se

Heard it was nasty.

Have you guys watched the latest Bengali flick from Tollywood.

aparajita-tumi.jpg

The movie which was made backdrop of US has couple of Bangladeshi characters.

Yeah but i think i will switch into teletalk soon, their network is improving

problem with teletalk is that it has too much corruption for it to improve, man just check their website its not even profession and its 2012 and they are supposed to be a national carrier.

Banglalink is a concern of Orascom, a telecom company based in Egypt.

I don't even watch any Indian channels, so let alone Bollywood :lol: I find them corny.

You can find pretty much everything in Bangladesh right now. I have a pair of leather shoes from Hush Puppies, and still good as new after 7 years. Made in Bangladesh :P

they made those in BD now a days?// great.

I bought a shoe few month ago from a local clothing store. They had 3/4 pairs. Asked them where they get those from. They said cutom made in Hong Kong. They best shoe I ever weared but pretty cheap around 5 grand I could remember. No aritificial color on it. original leather. I just wash them and as good as new. ver light/soft as well.

whatever...it ain't gonna do anything...our products are sold in other countries too....

Heard it was nasty.

Have you guys watched the latest Bengali flick from Tollywood.

aparajita-tumi.jpg

The movie which was made backdrop of US has couple of Bangladeshi characters.

lol you'd hardly find a bengali watching tollywood.

lol you'd hardly find a bengali watching tollywood.

Don't know why you guys pander to Bollywood and rant at the same time, but here in Kolkata most Bengali movies makes it to multiplex and better made and do better than stupid movies like Bodygurad etc. You guys should really watch those instead of craps made in Bollywood.

Don't know why you guys pander to Bollywood and rant at the same time, but here in Kolkata most Bengali movies makes it to multiplex and better made and do better than stupid movies like Bodygurad etc. You guys should really watch those instead of craps made in Bollywood.

I seen few theatres are showing Indian Bengali movies. They could attract much audiences. People probably dont like movies anymore. Only movie lovers are Rickshaw Pullers or Thela Wala. They want some 3X in the middle. Short Cut. LOL

Sorry man i rarely watch an indian flick, last time i watched one was udaan which my indian friend made me watch. It was amazing, original screenplay.

Thers a big world out there other then S asia
if you lots do watch movies, try this french
and the good news is , it's a silent movie made
in 2011 !

The-Artist-poster.png

I seen few theatres are showing Indian Bengali movies. They could attract much audiences. People probably dont like movies anymore. Only movie lovers are Rickshaw Pullers or Thela Wala. They want some 3X in the middle. Short Cut. LOL

dipjol > rajnikanth

Here also previously primary audience of Bengali movies were in village, however advent of multiplexes have changed the equation and once again movies are being made for urban educated people. After all we have a great cine heritage which no other film industry in South Asia can match.

Here's some of my recommendation of 2011 alone.

Bedroom+%25282011%2529+bengali+movie+poster.jpg

22sesrabon.jpg

noukadubi.jpg

Icche.jpg

220px-Iti_MrinaliniAlbum.jpg

Ranjana-Ami-Ar-Asbo-Na-201.jpg

Kolkata movies are not so popular here, you should try these Dollywood movies

File:Movie_Guerrilla.jpg

imgres

Matir_Moina.jpg

Here also previously primary audience of Bengali movies were in village, however advent of multiplexes have changed the equation and once again movies are being made for urban educated people. After all we have a great cine heritage which no other film industry in South Asia can match.

Here's some of my recommendation of 2011 alone.

Bedroom+%25282011%2529+bengali+movie+poster.jpg

22sesrabon.jpg

noukadubi.jpg

Icche.jpg

220px-Iti_MrinaliniAlbum.jpg

Ranjana-Ami-Ar-Asbo-Na-201.jpg

i watched noukadubi on the eve of tagore's bday or something like that. good film.

Thers a big world out there other then S asia
if you lots do watch movies, try this french
and the good news is , it's a silent movie made
in 2011 !

The-Artist-poster.png

Been there, done that. Federico Fellini to Bergman to Werner Herzog to Kurosaowa to scorsese, I have seen them all. However nothing beats a movies made in your native tongue in a lazy sunday afternoon and with your finace by your arms. ;)

Back
Top Bottom