What's new

Continuous Indian killing of Bangladeshis - Boycott Indian products

Don't know why you guys pander to Bollywood and rant at the same time, but here in Kolkata most Bengali movies makes it to multiplex and better made and do better than stupid movies like Bodygurad etc. You guys should really watch those instead of craps made in Bollywood.

I don't know about Hindi Bodyguard but the original Malayalam was a good movie. May be the Hindi version was tweaked to suit Salman Khan's macho image

Body-Guard-Malayalam-Movie-Stills-_6_.jpg

bodyguard_002.jpg

these movies are also quite interesting from Dollywood

Third_Person_Singular_Number.jpg

meherjaan-bangla+movie-by+bdportal24.org+%252891%2529.jpg

Jaya Bachchan played an important character in Meherjan

OK I DON'T HAVE TIME TO READ THE WHOLE THREAD. I am having a hard time after giving up cello maxriter pen. I used it last 10 years......!

I don't know about Hindi Bodyguard but the original Malayalam was a good movie. May be the Hindi version was tweaked to suit Salman Khan's macho image

Could be true, when Memento morphs into Gajni, I'd not hold my breath. I haven't seen bodyguard either but told what I have heard from friends. It could be a good movie as well.

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

these movies are also quite interesting from Dollywood

Third_Person_Singular_Number.jpg

meherjaan-bangla+movie-by+bdportal24.org+%252891%2529.jpg

Jaya Bachchan played an important character in Meherjan

Meherjan came to Calcutta Film Festival, thought of watching it but couldn't manage time.

cello is the best...i have only used cello gripper during school days....
I know that. I never went to exam hall without cello maxriter or Finegrip!! But i am using bangladeshi pens now...... Almost 10 days.

Haven't used pens for ages. :/

Except for the free 5 rs pens I get from office admin for rough work, that too I'd use notepad most of the time.

truly revolutionary...no other pen could help me write as fast as that....

Matador pens are even faster and very smooth

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

this movie is also one of my favourites

Amar_Bondhu_Rashed.jpg

I know that. I never went to exam hall without cello maxriter or Finegrip!! But i am using bangladeshi pens now...... Almost 10 days.

I just love uniball and my 'precious' parker.

Please boycott our cows, that will be most effective in stopping the killings.
ok there was an interview in a news channel by a researcher on this. I tried to search that video in utube. But could not. He said that a large number of indian people are involved in this. From cow owner to transporter inside india... BSF and police gets share of this black money.. They can stop this trade, but they don't because of the money..... And Bangladeshi importers(smugglers) don't even pass the border, they hire needy farmer who gets killed... So please First correct your own people then Talk.

Back
Top Bottom