What's new

Continuous Indian killing of Bangladeshis - Boycott Indian products

This is what is confusing me. He lives in Canada but hates Dhaka and shops in Kolkata for Western products. Does anyone see anything wrong with this picture?

I love dhaka, for me it is the best city in the world, i can do anything I want, especially racing in the streets of dhaka after midnight with no police or no speed limits is unmatched any where in the world. I don't shop from dhaka though.

I love dhaka, for me it is the best city in the world, i can do anything I want, especially racing in the streets of dhaka after midnight with no police or no speed limits is unmatched any where in the world. I don't shop from dhaka though.

Yea I got you figured now. I have seen your type. All show and no depth.

Lets see todays scratch

Wearing stuffs made in Bangladesh,
using an HP manufactured in China,
OS from US, Drifting back in a Japanese car
Banglalink network from Norway
and I don't watch Bollywood EVER!

Guess I'm out of the discussion then...:lol:

Lets see todays scratch

Wearing stuffs made in Bangladesh,
using an HP manufactured in China,
OS from US, Drifting back in a Japanese car
Banglalink network from Norway
and I don't watch Bollywood EVER!

Guess I'm out of the discussion then...:lol:

Banglalink is from Russia :P

Banglalink is a concern of Orascom, a telecom company based in Egypt.

I don't even watch any Indian channels, so let alone Bollywood :lol: I find them corny.

You can find pretty much everything in Bangladesh right now. I have a pair of leather shoes from Hush Puppies, and still good as new after 7 years. Made in Bangladesh :P

Banglalink is a concern of Orascom, a telecom company based in Egypt.

I don't even watch any Indian channels, so let alone Bollywood :lol: I find them corny.

You can find pretty much everything in Bangladesh right now. I have a pair of leather shoes from Hush Puppies, and still good as new after 7 years. Made in Bangladesh :P

I used to listen the bollywood songs before but now Bangladeshi songs attracts me more ....

Well I'm not very fond of Bollywood either, however I have an option of watching quality Bengali movies made in India. ;)

Infact the last Bolly movie I watched in big screen was Delhi Belly.

Well I'm not very fond of Bollywood either, however I have an option of watching quality Bengalis movies made in India. ;)

Infact the last Bolly movie I watched in big screen was Delhi Belly.

the last bollywood movie that i watched is khelein hum jee jan se

Im using Robi. :D

I used to get a corporate handset from citycell from office when it was owned by murshed khan, a bangladeshi, now i have a grameen sim, i would use teletalk to show bangladesh support but number chaging is a buzz kill and their reception sucks more than a hooker doing her job :(

I used to get a corporate handset from citycell from office when it was owned by murshed khan, a bangladeshi, now i have a grameen sim, i would use teletalk to show bangladesh support but number chaging is a buzz kill and their reception sucks more than a hooker doing her job :(

Yeah but i think i will switch into teletalk soon, their network is improving

Back
Top Bottom