What's new

Continuous Indian killing of Bangladeshis - Boycott Indian products

I know lot of Bangladeshis who travel all the way to Kolkatta just for shopping:hang2: Mostly branded stuff, but those are made in India:P

Yes man the foreign branded things are better in India, even the top stores in Bangladesh carry fake goods. My dad only wears rockport shoes for casual purposes, and thats the only label he will wear, he has to get them from Kolkata. For weddings we travel to Bombay or calcutta for shopping, the chicks in our country digs your stuff.

Yes man the foreign branded things are better in India, even the top stores in Bangladesh carry fake goods. My dad only wears rockport shoes for casual purposes, and thats the only label he will wear, he has to get them from Kolkata. For weddings we travel to Bombay or calcutta for shopping, the chicks in our country digs your stuff.

Stop it at the source itself.

Why don't you just move their if you like it so much? What does a dick like you know about chicks? What a dweeb!

Why don't you just move their if you like it so much? What does a dick like you know about chicks? What a dweeb!

i bet i pull more chicks than you do, your fotuas are like kryptonite for women and i guess you have never heard of the term free market economy, the top branded things are way more expensive in Dhaka and relatively cheaper in India.

You want to pi$$ off 160 million people:woot:

Nothing compared to the 1.2 billion your Jamaatis trying to piss off daily by sending illegals across the border.

Anyway you guys give any shitty awards to your
dalal Hasina but first take her to your Bharat Mata land. We can even arrange for a duty free
re-export of Hasina if Bharat wants to.:)

Even if you install BNP-Jamaatis, it isn't going to do any damage to us.

i bet i pull more chicks than you do, your fotuas are like kryptonite for women and i guess you have never heard of the term free market economy, the top branded things are way more expensive in Dhaka and relatively cheaper in India.

I am married with two kids. Every time you type you demonstrate your utter stupidity and immaturity.

Damn Munshi, He seems a RAW agent man ; Hurry up, RAW agents are like infectious viruses, you might be bitten by the RAW bug before you know it and turn into a Bharti dalaal !!!

You have to travel to Kolkata from Dhaka to buy a shoe, don't you think this will need extra cost and time??

Many Bangladeshis come to Kolkata for shopping and partying, what's so strange in it. Atleast BD ladies won't be taunted at in Kol if they wear modern outfit.

:lol: No one goes to buy just one pair of shoes.

The way he talked, his father seems a very fashionable person along with aazidane himself!! So according to this, he should be going to Kolkata on a regular basis to get the latest designs!!

Many Bangladeshis come to Kolkata for shopping and partying, what's so strange in it. Atleast BD ladies won't be taunted at in Kol if they wear modern outfit.

I have never heard someone from dhaka, well in the gulshan and banani circle partying in kolkata, thats a lie. We generally go to thailand and malaysia for a weekend out. Maybe poor people, i dont know.

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

:lol: No one goes to buy just one pair of shoes.

No father has an agent for cotton in Kolkata, if he needs anything, he calls his agent and he sends it to dhaka or when he visits dhaka which is regularly.

Bangladeshis go to Kolkata, but not exclusively for shopping only!! They visit as a tourist and thus make some shopping like other travelers do in other destinations!!

Well it seems the whole gulshan and banani are teaming with obscene richs. :lol:

Anyway there are many public bars, nighclubs and pubs in kol and partying isn't considered a taboo, so "poor" people find it's easy to spend a quality time here.

Back
Top Bottom