What's new

Confessions of True Biryani Lovers

I have been eating biryanis from 2005 onwards, weekly atleast thrice !

Nobody eats it with naan..
Nobody? I've ordered and eaten it for years in such places and you are literally, the very first person to tell me that "Nobody" eats that. :) Naan, chapati/roti, what difference does it make?

Nobody? I've ordered and eaten it for years in such places and you are literally, the very first person to tell me that "Nobody" eats that. :) Naan, chapati/roti, what difference does it make?

Maybe its is because the Palak Gosht itself is a Heavy meal .. and plus naan it could have turn you into Fartzilla ..
but i must give you a advice, next time you went to Pakistani Roti , Try Sarsoon ka Saag with Butter on it .. I am sure you will like it .
I still like Biryani but dont eat very often , like 1-2 times a week ..

i have seen everyone in lahore do first thing while eating biryani .........throw away the potato , only on rarest of occasions if there is any ...........what is the point of biryani if there is potato .....

Okay I am going to make a confession. I never heard of Biryani until my 20s. We never had it at home my mum never cooked it. The only rice dish we had was Pilau and maybe that sweet stuff - Kheer. That was it.

And I never like rice because it fills your stomach, gives you a sugar high and then your hungry again one hour later.
you did blasphemy dude ...........how come you have not eaten biryani .

p.s Also in punjab specially lahore we also call "yakhni pulao" biryani too along with real biryani....

Big different... It's bear with tandoori roti.

Probably more Gora than Goras themselves, a syndrome many suffer while living abroad.

Not true its just a matter of where a person lives which shapes their habbits. In pakistan our taste buds are used to eating spicy food which normally would cause a diarhea and serious stomach problems.

It's bear with tandoori roti.

You eat roti with...............bear? :eek:

kodiak-bear-05.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom