What's new

Confessions of True Biryani Lovers

After
Biryani
have a cup of
Tea

8077d8dffbcff50298b352e8f604c99d.jpg

Chaikhana at Port Grand, Karachi.

we never say no to mehmanaan :D always.... you can come too :D but khaali haath ana is not courtesy :P
Yes, of course khali haath nahin aaonga...gloves pehan kar aaon ga :p:
Actually I would be done after eating a little ...so I won't mind sitting at a side and staring you all :D
no no you have to eat til the end...and please don't stare at me..I can't eat if someone is staring at me especially while eating.. I get an eerie feeling :)

Last edited:
Yes, of course khali haath nahin aaonga...gloves pehan kar aaon ga :p:

no no you have to eat until the end...and please don't stare at me..I can't if some it staring at me especially while eating.. I get an eerie feeling :)
gloves phn kr go straight to a bakery and get some sweet stuff... otherwise I would cancel the invitation...
I don't eat that much :D

gloves phn kr go straight to a bakery and get some sweet stuff... otherwise I would cancel the invitation...
I don't eat that much :D
well I will most definitely have a large hand bag filled with different chocolates..original Swiss, Austrian, Swedish, American

If it is too spicy, which is often the case, then I think "aram se khao, thora thora and with lots of yoghurt / mayonnaise and salad"

Some people have the ability to keep eating with dripping nose and fuming ears. You perhaps not one of them I suppose. :haha: :lol:

I like biryani but very rare i found good biryani doesn't matter spicy or normal it should be good especially spicy I like my one friend is sindhi their family makes very good biryani. Tea i love but i like tea with fresh milk and brown sugar pure :cheers: to @Moonlight for you only im drinking now @war&peace Do you know how to make biryani ?:P

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom