What's new

Confessions of True Biryani Lovers

To settle that, I will propose a half marathon :) i.e. 21.0975 km after or before eating the biryani ...it is not about running faster but longer :)
To settle that we should eat spicy biryani, and not run a marathon.

I like biryani but very rare i found good biryani doesn't matter spicy or normal it should be good especially spicy I like my one friend is sindhi their family makes very good biryani. Tea i love but i like tea with fresh milk and brown sugar pure :cheers: to @Moonlight for you only im drinking now @war&peace Do you know how to make biryani ?:P
Bro I know how to make since everything is available on youtube and biryani masala from market.

Dindigul biryani, talapakatti,ambur biryanis r famous in tamilnadu
I've tried Dindigul Thalappakkatti Naidu Biriyani in Chennai. It was good. Heard like the original Biryani from Dindigul is far better.
The South Indian Biriyani's (Note: It's BirIyani not Biryani in south): 1. Hyderabadi Biriyani , 2. Thalappakkatti (Dindigul) Biriyani 3. Thalasseri Biriyani . I would also vote for Bohra (Memon) Biriyani which is quite famous too.

EVERYBODY’S JAMMING TO THE HOTTEST MUSIC OR CHATTING WITH THEIR FRIENDS, BUT THERE’S JUST ONE THING ON YOUR MIND!
person-eating.gif

How to judge a biriyani.
1. Never use Spoon while eating Biriyani. Use hands and feel it. A good biriyani will have RICE grains well cooked but separate from each other. Sticky , soggy Rice means bad Biriyani.
2. In hale Aroma of meat, masala and cooked rice. Some Makers add way too much artificial aromatic agent. not good.
3. Meat Potion should be small, with more meat and less bones. However never use Boneless meat. A bone less meat can not survive the heat and pressure of Dum and will be rubbery and over cooked.
4. Aloo .. no aloo!
5. Ideal meat for Biriyani is Lamb/Young Goat. avoid Chicken and Beef.
6. No side dishes with Biriyani! A humble dahi raita or ( if ncessary at all) Mirchi ka salan should be only companion of biriyani !
7. Kachhi Biriyani : will be more spicy, less fragrant and richer than pakki biriyani which will be more fragrant and lighter on stomach. so chose ur devil wisely.

Thats all folks ! happy New year with wonderful biriyani !

I've tried Dindigul Thalappakkatti Naidu Biriyani in Chennai. It was good. Heard like the original Biryani from Dindigul is far better.
The South Indian Biriyani's (Note: It's BirIyani not Biryani in south): 1. Hyderabadi Biriyani , 2. Thalappakkatti (Dindigul) Biriyani 3. Thalasseri Biriyani . I would also vote for Bohra (Memon) Biriyani which is quite famous too.
u forgot Ambur Biriyani and Seviya Biriyani !

I'm more of a fan of Mutton or Chicken Mandi (Kuzhi Mandi or Al-Mandi) which is now quite common in Kerala. No spicy drama..just meat and rice.

pv0d99l.jpg

u forgot Ambur Biriyani and Seviya Biriyani !
I've tried Coimbatore Biryanis but it was long back in the 90's. Subbu mess and some Naidu Biryani on X-cut road was then famous.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom