What's new

Confessions of True Biryani Lovers

eating-16-yrf_1427436367-2.gif

me while eating biryani :D
Hahhahahah :rofl:

@Morse_Code @Moonlight you girls are spice-girls :lol::lol:
I prefer natural taste of the food and thus dishes like sushi, daal-chawal and salads are my favourite. I like jalapenos, wasabi, mustard, ginger and lemon :)
A real spice is the one that makes you cry :D and I love it!

Not even fries?

You are team food lover. :D

I loveeeee saag (green mustard) with boiled rice. Now I am getting hungry myself. I don't even have my Nashta yet.
And I haven't dinner :D let's grab something to eat :D

@Morse_Code @Moonlight you girls are spice-girls :lol::lol:
I prefer natural taste of the food and thus dishes like sushi, daal-chawal and salads are my favourite. I like jalapenos, wasabi, mustard, ginger and lemon :)

We Pakistanis girls loveeee spicy food. :D as Morse said that makes you cry lol

I so want Lahori Nashta right now. :(

A real spice is the one that makes you cry :D and I love it!

Once i gave a green chilli to a Japanese guy, he came here in a student exchange program.. he ate littlebit... start going round...he tried to drink water and finally fainted there :)

Once i gave a green chilli to a Japanese guy, he came here in a student exchange program.. he ate littlebit... start going round...he tried to drink water and finally fainted there :)
hahaha :D I had once a competition with my friend to eat a really spicy pizza with extra jalapenos and I was eating it with additional spice and mustard and chilli garlic sauce and my friend was just staring at me :D

come to Lahore and we'll have it together then... mess food is so tasteless :D

Soon paying a visit. :D

hahaha :D I had once a competition with my friend to eat a really spicy pizza with extra jalapenos and I was eating it with additional spice and mustard and chilli garlic sauce and my friend was just staring at me :D

Now I think that's wayyyy took spicy. :D
I once made my friend eat an Afghani food with extra chili sauce on and I still remember her face. :D

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom