What's new

Comparison| Pakistani,Iranian,Afghan,Indian,Bangali food.

your bihari lalu prasad yadav indianness

Or maybe inferiority complex?

Pakistan is a heavy meat eating country, I guess we have been affected by our neighbors like afghanistan, Iran, central asia etc... of course there are some indian veggie dishes we have adopted, but they are still rare. Though in rural areas (daal) is still very popular

One of the dumbest comment.. and God knows what... unlike u (whatever u are) we have our own culture,cuisine etc... we werent "effected" nor did we "adopted" ..

Or maybe inferiority complex?

One of the dumbest comment.. and God knows what... unlike u (whatever u are) we have our own culture,cuisine etc... we werent "effected" nor did we "adopted" ..

read history, are you telling me pakistani culture has not been effected by outsiders? I guess you just to associate yourself to your motherland India. go back to ganga river then

read history, are you telling me pakistani culture has not been effected by outsiders? I guess you just to associate yourself to your motherland India. go back to ganga river then

Carry on troll..

P.S : trying to be racist? haha.. im baluch u lil troll.

Of course I would never eat halal meat. What sane person can eat an animal tortured to death in the name of a god? Therefore all muslim cuisines are off limits.

You don't need to eat halal meant. We also don't eat jhatka meat. Jhatka meat is strictly haram for us.

We can only eat meat of animals slaughtered by Muslim, Christian and Jew. I don't know if Muslims in India eat meat from Hindu's house but according to Islamic shariah we can only eat meat items from Muslim, Christian and Jew's house. There is a specific verse of Quran about it.

iranian/ afghan/ arabic food are tasteless, indian food is also not better than pakistani food though spicy, among pakistani food karachi food, (esp biryani, BBQ and dishes like korma, chicken karahi) is the best..

wrong biryani is a turkish word

bir = lamb /bher

yaan = rice

bir yaani = rice cooked with lamb/ bher

any way most of the foods we eat today in sub continent have turkish , afghan & persian roots like pulao , biryani , korma , halwa , kehva , pera ,kebab & tandoor

basic foods of the subcontinent are daal , rice , veggies of which corn , colliflower , tamato , patato ,green beans ,capsicum were brought by the eouropeans

now about which is better most of afghan& central asian culture is horse back culture and there foods were quite simple and were made in utensils which were easy to carry on a single animal = degh

iranian food was complex as it is a very ancient civilization like indian hence the peratha , halwa , korma and biryani we evolved there which in turn inranians brought from diff parts of its empire

indian food we eat today is the mixture of ingluences from iranian , turkish , afghan foods and deu to so much spices avilable to us we created master peices and every part of india has something unique to offer we have at least 18 or maybe more different types of cuisene

1. kashmiri:it has turkish influences

2.punjabi : mosy of it is based on ancient indian like saag

3.haryaanvi : again very simple and ancient

4.dehelvi : has three diff types ..bania,kayastha , mughlai

5.avadhi : a mixture of ancient indian & afghan with influences of mughlai

6.bihari : very ancient and simple yet very satisfying

7.bengai/ooria : based on use of rice , fish , mstard & salt in most dishes

8.rajasthani : an extensian to haryaanvi with ancient meat cooking teckniques like sula

9.gujrati : mostli vegetarian with use or sweet and sour

10.konkani : very indegenous to india with lost of use of sour lant kokum and all kinds of fish and coconut used

11.malyali : based on ancient indian foods with arab influences uses lots of coconut

12.udippi : pure vegetarian low in spices

13.andhra : like udippi but uses meat , fish and lots of spices

14.chettinaad : linked to uddippi but uses meats as base with lots & lots of spices

15.himachli : linked to punjabi foods and very ancient indian cooking styles

16.goanese : mixture of konkani and portugese cooking styles

17.parsi : uses ancient iranian cooking style now infused with british and gujrati styles uses meats as base

18.anglo india : mixture of briitish style with malyali,konkani,tandoori , mughlai

You missed Tamil,which is again ancient,low on spices but a good proportion of all spices using very little oil and less frying.

Pakistan is a heavy meat eating country, I guess we have been affected by our neighbors like afghanistan, Iran, central asia etc... of course there are some indian veggie dishes we have adopted, but they are still rare. Though in rural areas (daal) is still very popular

Most of your punjabis come from rural farming community and they eat more vegetarian food from the crops you grow,i find it hilarious that the proud punjabis having all the 5 rivers feeling proud about the culture of mountain people who dont farm.

Are you telling me Kulchas/Kachoris/Samosa/Raaja/Channa are not famous in Lahore?

bhai apko shayad pata na ho samose aur jalebi aur gulab jamun are the ancient indian snacks + care to tell me dont you punjabies eat rajma chawal , makki ki roti sarson ka saag and bataoon ke pakoure oops i mean baingan ke pakore which all are indian cuisene

some one here said something called karachi cuisene which is safed urad ki daal with fulke and bharwaan karele , nihari , paye , haleem , kachhe ghosht ki tikki which all are basicalli old delhi food

You missed Tamil,which is again ancient,low on spices but a good proportion of all spices using very little oil and less frying.

Most of your punjabis come from rural farming community and they eat more vegetarian food from the crops you grow,i find it hilarious that the proud punjabis having all the 5 rivers feeling proud about the culture of mountain people who dont farm.

Are you telling me Kulchas/Kachoris/Samosa/Raaja/Channa are not famous in Lahore?

well bhai jaan chettinaad cuisene itself is tamil and udippi is veg tamil food which gets its name from a temple town where they organise there version of langar :)

most of the modern cuisine of Pakistan was introduced by Muhajirs from North India. Nihari is originally from Delhi, Lucknow and Hyderabad.

Karachi cuisine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

bhai apko shayad pata na ho samose aur jalebi aur gulab jamun are the ancient indian snacks + care to tell me dont you punjabies eat rajma chawal , makki ki roti sarson ka saag and bataoon ke pakoure oops i mean baingan ke pakore which all are indian cuisene

some one here said something called karachi cuisene which is safed urad ki daal with fulke and bharwaan karele , nihari , paye , haleem , kachhe ghosht ki tikki which all are basicalli old delhi food

well bhai jaan chettinaad cuisene itself is tamil and udippi is veg tamil food which gets its name from a temple town where they organise there version of langar :)

Chettinad is one small region of TN and that cuisine is exclusive food of the Chettiars,a small community of ****** rich businessmen of which P Chidambaram is a part of.

Udupi is a temple town in Coastal Canara Karnataka.

TN food is different and involves very less oil,medium spices,light tadka and more steaming and less frying.

There is enough Imli/Turmeric/Dhaniya/Urad Dal etc.

most of the modern cuisine of Pakistan was introduced by Muhajirs from North India. Nihari is originally from Delhi, Lucknow and Hyderabad.

Karachi cuisine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

pakistanies specially punjabies are very ignorent and funny people they are confused too they use mehndi, basant ,and paan all of which are most ancient hindu rituals

i remember that in olden days old dehliets used to wear yellow/bhagwa colour in basant celebrations ,

mehndi was used as a cooling and colouring agent for women and men alike

and in every pooja after oferring water , wastr , tilak , fal(fruit) , prasad at the end paan with supari and laung are offered to every god still ;) they call them as there(read muslim) so much so here we are talking of food they eat daal , kari , rajma chawal , saag , pakoure , samose all of which are the ancient indian foods i think they eat kheer too :)

nihari is from delhi

puaoo or yakhni pulao is from lucknow

both of which trace there roots to ancient indian styles with influences from afghan and mughlai foods we(indians) mastered it with use of owr spices

and the most funny part the musick which uses ancient classical indian singing style and owr very own amir khusrow(who was son of a hindu princess merried to a muslim) gave them quwalli and some other things

pakistanies specially punjabies are very ignorent and funny people they are confused too they use mehndi, basant ,and paan all of which are most ancient hindu rituals

i remember that in olden days old dehliets used to wear yellow/bhagwa colour in basant celebrations ,

mehndi was used as a cooling and colouring agent for women and men alike

and in every pooja after oferring water , wastr , tilak , fal(fruit) , prasad at the end paan with supari and laung are offered to every god still ;) they call them as there(read muslim) so much so here we are talking of food they eat daal , kari , rajma chawal , saag , pakoure , samose all of which are the ancient indian foods i think they eat kheer too :)

nihari is from delhi

puaoo or yakhni pulao is from lucknow

both of which trace there roots to ancient indian styles with influences from afghan and mughlai foods we(indians) mastered it with use of owr spices

and the most funny part the musick which uses ancient classical indian singing style and owr very own amir khusrow(who was son of a hindu princess merried to a muslim) gave them quwalli and some other things

Most of the exotic Pakistani exotic cuisine are Muhajir cuisine of Karachi who was introduced from North-India after independence. Sindhi or Punjabi cuisine don't have much to offer. They even add potatoe flakes in Pakistani version of Biryani.

Back
Top Bottom