What's new

coming out from the closet ...... i am ghey

That is not something that I heard from British man that I know, he said British girl is materialistic, every thing is calculated based on your wealth, and he is handsome guy speaking, more like movie star, not poor but not rich either for British standard, this is why he said he is interested with Indonesian women, but religion can become the hurdle for that, unless he is looking for the Christians.

yes they are but finding a good girl is rare. The ones from back home are even craftier they get pregnant then run to social services and claim abuse and get house and faster visa.

Heres; tale tale sign:

1. she wants to go college to learn english
2. wants a job but just landed of the plane only 3 weeks ago
3.has friends from uk on her fne when she from back home. watsapp group of girl give her tip on the scam.
4.we caught the b itch with spy cameras and listening device bitch had bf back home and told him i am waiting right moment to claim abuse i will provoke my husband.
5. will not help with house chore, act lazy and bitchy.
6. going hospital for check up but take longer than usual this where she make her move telling that she is being abused.
7. will have two sims or two phones.

Once she does te damage by running to social services thats when the news will come out from back home where ppl will expose and say she was corrupt and her family were apart of the scam.

For all your tears, for all your pain, emotionally, mentally , financially, her family wont give too f u cks about your suffering they will simply will say oh she said you lot made her work hard and they will live happily ever after while you will be in depression.

Last edited:
ghar (Pakistan) jaal raha hai aur bhai ko apni tharak ki paari hai!

just kidding bro may Allah help you asking him is better than going against him by turning gay!

yes they are but finding a good girl is rare. The ones from back home are even craftier they get pregnant then run to social services and claim abuse and get house and faster visa.

Heres; tale tale sign:

1. she wants to go college to learn english
2. wants a job but just landed of the plane only 3 weeks ago
3.has friends from uk on her fne when she from back home. watsapp group of girl give her tip on the scam.
4.we caught the b itch with spy cameras and listening device bitch had bf back home and told him i am waiting right moment to claim abuse i will provoke my husband.
5. will not help with house chore, act lazy and bitchy.
6. going hospital for check up but take longer than usual this where she make her move telling that she is being abused.
7. will have two sims or two phones.

Once she does te damage by running to social services thats when the news will come out from back home where ppl will epxose and say she was corrupt and her family were apart of the scam.

Damn.. Where are all these scummy Pakee bitches coming from?

I married in Pakistan and my wife is an angel. The only annoying thing about her is that she's too clingy but I guess I could be having worse problems.

Damn.. Where are all these scummy Pakee bitches coming from?

I married in Pakistan and my wife is an angel. The only annoying thing about her is that she's too clingy but I guess I could be having worse problems.
mine is the same but she family. i knew if i marry out of the family she be randy and corrupt and i am the kind to pull out the chain saw. bro you dont know how mcuh it is fcuked up over here you see the bitch had connection here in uk with b itches from back home that already ran away when in uk so they all networked together on watsapp. one of the family told us oh ours, ran off too and she was your daughter in laws mate they all in it together.
The boys are same. i wish the most cruel death for them for putting us thru pain causing my dad to have heart attack reducing his lifespan.

B itch had baby now my bro is forced to pay maintenance and hasnt even seen the baby face to face once. These are ppl who claim they re hajji.

mine is the same but she family. i knew if i marry out of the family she be randy and corrupt and i am the kind to pull out the chain saw. bro you dont know how mcuh it is fcuked up over here you see the bitch had connection here in uk with b itches from back home that already ran away when in uk so they all networked together on watsapp. one of the family told us oh ours, ran off too and she was your daughter in laws mate they all in it together.
The boys are same. i wish the most cruel death for them for putting us thru pain causing my dad to have heart attack reducing his lifespan.

I'm having a little bit of a hard time understanding you brov. So you're saying your wife is good, but one of your parent's daughter in laws was a bitch?

1662842149229.png

iu

Attachments

• 1662842191977.png
    1662842191977.png
    452.7 KB · Views: 25
Death before fag'ism. Find someone on a similar level who don't have dreams of marrying a valaithi

I'm having a little bit of a hard time understanding you brov. So you're saying your wife is good, but one of your parent's daughter in laws was a bitch?

my wife is from bloodline so there is loyalty my lil bro wife is from outside family she is the one done the scam. sorry was prvously typing in the dark room light was off and the laptop dont have lighted keypads.

my wife is from bloodline so there is loyalty my lil bro wife is from outside family she is the one done the scam. sorry was prvously typing in the dark room light was off and the laptop dont have lighted keypads.

It’s good that your brother got out that mess. Nobody wants a ho for a housewife.

And trust me she’ll be getting it way worse from the almighty. People like this never attain happiness in their lives.

Damn.. Where are all these scummy bitches coming from?

One of my good friends brother got married to a girl from pindi. He worked day and night as a bus driver and she chilled spending money. He came home one day and found her on the PC talking, and thought nothing of it. He then saw her doing it regularly and would switch it off when he came home. Eventually his suspicions grew strong and he checked the internet history and found that she had been cyber sexing her boyfriend back home, and found long emails about her plan to bring him here once she divorced her present husband and got citizenship. He divorced her but sadly she had got her passport then and went off.
Hilariously years ago there was this belief that all girls back in Pakistan are 'pure' and ones here are 'messed' up. That slowly disappeared with more cases like this. The bottom line is that good girls can be met anywhere.

One of my good friends brother got married to a girl from pindi. He worked day and night as a bus driver and she chilled spending money. He came home one day and found her on the PC talking, and thought nothing of it. He then saw her doing it regularly and would switch it off when he came home. Eventually his suspicions grew strong and he checked the internet history and found that she had been cyber sexing her boyfriend back home, and found long emails about her plan to bring him here once she divorced her present husband and got citizenship. He divorced her but sadly she had got her passport then and went off.
Hilariously years ago there was this belief that all girls back in Pakistan are 'pure' and ones here are 'messed' up. That slowly disappeared with more cases like this. The bottom line is that good girls can be met anywhere.

I guess you have to look at the families.

British Pakistani girls that come to Qatar on teaching jobs are, ummm, messed up mostly. Single, living independently and lonliness makes them lethal. Drinking is norm. Arab guys are prefered in dating scene. Hookups are a norm too. They run away from Pakistani guys. Arabs are exotic and dominant and hence they are their first choice of dating

Back
Top Bottom