What's new

coming out from the closet ...... i am ghey

you live in uk right then you know it works it happens so many times.
It doesn’t work like that though. If you have a child in the UK, the woman can leave you with the child, and use legal action to get you to give up your house until the child turns 18, and to pay child Support.

Also, you need to understand that women have feelings too, even more so than men. You can’t just use such a psychopathic technique to build a living and caring atmosphere for your children later on in life.

It doesn’t work like that though. If you have a child in the UK, the woman can leave you with the child, and use legal action to get you to give up your house until the child turns 18, and to pay child Support.

Also, you need to understand that women have feelings too, even more so than men. You can’t just use such a psychopathic technique to build a living and caring atmosphere for your children later on in life.
yes good guys get fcuked over and bad guys get the girl and screw her over by living with her n baby and getting money. This is the norm in england.

since girls and thier families are rejecting me becoz i am a poor person and i am doing teaching to support my family. i have no bank balance or car or anything. i am single but i am still considering to marry, a widow or divorcee and separated woman without kids, but i have no luck .
so i am thinking why not become ghey. i dont wana be . but the society is forcing me to be ghey .
go gheys go 🌈
That's sad to hear. Since you are already in UAE why don't you try marrying into other ethnicities. Pakistani girls are just toxic af

befriend a girl, bang it, get pregnant, she yours now with kid.
OP not in UK :lol:

in england loser bagheads will befriend girl and get them pregnant then use her dads car rag it rob her parents money from credit card.

i am not in UAE, i dont know how my location settings has changed. i am a poor person .

Nothing wrong with being alone, focus on something productive, better seeking woman when your economic condition has improved. Being gay is not an option, you will go to the hell for that thing.

Ask God to give you Rizki and wife while you are working to improve your economic situation

1662839311936.png

since girls and thier families are rejecting me becoz i am a poor person and i am doing teaching to support my family. i have no bank balance or car or anything. i am single but i am still considering to marry, a widow or divorcee and separated woman without kids, but i have no luck .
so i am thinking why not become ghey. i dont wana be . but the society is forcing me to be ghey .
go gheys go 🌈
Man.. you don't become gay.. one just feel natural affection and attraction with the same gender.. if not natural, then just it is just a lust to be quenched.

I have a better solution for all your problems and its socially acceptable too
Be a Ghar Jamai

yes good guys get fcuked over and bad guys get the girl and screw her over by living with her n baby and getting money. This is the norm in england.

That is not something that I heard from British man that I know, he said British girl is materialistic, every thing is calculated based on your wealth, and he is handsome guy speaking, more like movie star, not poor but not rich either for British standard, this is why he said he is interested with Indonesian women, but religion can become the hurdle for that, unless he is looking for the Christians.

Back
Top Bottom