What's new

coming out from the closet ...... i am ghey

Ra's al Ghul

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
since girls and thier families are rejecting me becoz i am a poor person and i am doing teaching to support my family. i have no bank balance or car or anything. i am single but i am still considering to marry, a widow or divorcee and separated woman without kids, but i have no luck .
so i am thinking why not become ghey. i dont wana be . but the society is forcing me to be ghey .
go gheys go 🌈

since girls and thier families are rejecting me becoz i am a poor person and i am doing teaching to support my family. i have no bank balance or car or anything. i am single but i am still considering to marry, a widow or divorcee and separated woman without kids, but i have no luck .
so i am thinking why not become ghey. i dont wana be . but the society is forcing me to be ghey .
go gheys go 🌈
wah oooyaaa ... what a logic .... where you live? lolzzz

go gheys go 🌈

Being gay might be a pain in the ***, have you tried knitting or chess or something

Where do you find pictures like this?
It's a famous meme dude....
Wood Sitting on a Bed

It's a famous meme dude....
Wood Sitting on a Bed

If you say so...

go gheys go 🌈

And how is this exactly going to solve your problem? First, try hitting the gym and building a muscular frame to look good. The next step would be to get a female a step or two below your social ladder. Then, you can go back and use your Dubai card.

And how is this exactly going to solve your problem? First, try hitting the gym and building a muscular frame to look good. The next step would be to get a female a step or two below your social ladder. Then, you can go back and use your Dubai card.

He should just find a rishta massi and let her do god’s work.

1_w4DxUy0PMoqeq25UXfyL0g@2x.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom