What's new

coming out from the closet ...... i am ghey

yes wit

44. career wise Senior Management in business side in Tech in USA

You are young enough, you can get plenty of offers. I am older than you and my wife says, if i wish, there would be plenty to give their daughters to me in marriage. :-):-):-)8-) You see there is always hope.

You are young enough, you can get plenty of offers. I am older than you and my wife says, if i wish, there would be plenty to give their daughters to me in marriage. :-):-):-)8-) You see there is always hope.
Yes, options are a lot, but trust factor has diminished...

Yes, options are a lot, but trust factor has diminished...
Brother, it is quite common if one lives in the west. Trust is difficult.
I have gone through hell, got married out of love in young age, to someone who was not Pakistani or anything to do with Pakistan, but still Muslim.
Gone throught the mill during relationship and after seperation, lost money, house, kid, health. So no matter who you are, the stories and consequences are exactly the same.

Brother, it is quite common if one lives in the west. Trust is difficult.
I have gone through hell, got married out of love in young age, to someone who was not Pakistani or anything to do with Pakistan, but still Muslim.
Gone throught the mill during relationship and after seperation, lost money, house, kid, health. So no matter who you are, the stories and consequences are exactly the same.

Gotta marry with a person who is earning and at the same level in the west... otherwise you are Effed..

Gotta marry with a person who is earning and at the same level in the west... otherwise you are Effed..

Not necessirly that she should be working. My present wife doesn't work either, now we have our own small businesses, she helps me run them, invested in properties so there is rental income too. Alhamdullilah, things are fantastic and lots of Baraka. I had been happily married to a Pakistani girl for close to 20 years now. My Ex envy me to no end and regrets everything, but it is too late for her, that boat has sailed. I firmly believe that these things are written in heaven, otherwise, I would have never meet and married my wife.

Not necessirly that she should be working. My present wife doesn't work either, now we have our own small businesses, she helps me run them, invested in properties so there is rental income too. Alhamdullilah, things are fantastic and lots of Baraka. I had been happily married to a Pakistani girl for close to 20 years now. My Ex envy me to no end and regrets everything, but it is too late for her, that boat has sailed. I firmly believe that these things are written in heaven, otherwise, I would have never meet and married my wife.

she must be an employee of the company for tax purposes.. it becomes an expense and then u can have lower tax bracket
i agree, things are written in heaven..

1663426739383.png

handsome banda, lots of handsomes in Pakistan, good genes ?

she must be an employee of the company for tax purposes.. it becomes an expense and then u can have lower tax bracket
i agree, things are written in heaven..
She is not the employee of the company, We declare roughly half the income each, and get our individual tax returns. Some part of the income is in her tax record and some is in mine. Some years her tax declared income is more than mine, but it is all my business.

looks like PDM took my thread seriously, they have just past bill for LGBT marriage law. Lol

Back
Top Bottom