What's new

Cold start ho ya Hot start, Hum tyar hain - COAS

well, I think there is some utility to repeating the obvious -- as I said in another post, these links did not emerge today or even yesterday -- but somebody should explain that to the Afghans.

Is it just mere repetition of the words and a statement for sake of addressing current issues and problems faced by Pakistan in a speech? or we may expect going beyond the words if Pakistan is not left with any other option, do you see any indication of that? Afghans don't seem to have taken Sartaj Aziz's visit that seriously.

Since Nawaz has buiness interests with India and Indian businessmen, he seldom speaks against India @P.K. :)

This picture of glum Nawaz is from today's morning.

View attachment 254405

Can you not post stupid crap that has no reality? Who cares about his face? He's running the country and making decisions right? Gen. Raheel also did his speech. Do you know he didn't have a fight with his wife this morning? Or may be he is sick and he should've rested but he instead came out??? IK and his wife have majority of business interests in the UK...I don't see you writing about those? How about you mention those too in your worthless, low quality posts?

People like you, make yourself look like idiots with posts like the above. But sadly, they make the entire country look bad. You don't have to do that. You don't think someone is not right in YOUR opinion, wait for your legal, election term. Till then, go see your own father's face today. Your mother wasn't nice to him this morning and he looks pissed too.

@Oscar @Horus @Jango : guys, how do we educate these gossipy posters here that their posts represent a country and a nation. There has to be some code of conduct to post crappy posts and blame others on some factual evidence.

They can't just fart negative stuff on here based on personal opinions? If your own countrymen don't show respect for their elected officials, why else would the world do so? In turn, the value of Pakistanis goes down as an end result.

If I am not mistaken, it is the Indian veterans who are on hunger strike for better benefits while Pakistani martyrs, their families and veterans are being honored. See the whole show and decide who has loyalty to what, who cares for whom, who is willing to do more. Take you head out of your A$$ and smell the roses for a change. Hear it directly from the families of our martyrs rather than basing your views on the BS you guys have been fed by your media and government.

let's see, veterans working within the system protesting (and getting) better benefits ie a govt that helps them .vs.
Pakistani military generals leaving their soldiers dead and not wanting their bodies so they can keep true their body count hidden. (this acknowledged by Pakistani general recently btw).

Lol. Is this what is being fed to the Indians on a platter by their media and establishment? And mango Indians simply accept it without any evidence or proof, without even using any sense?

I don't think there's a need to answer on any of the points, despite almost all of them being senseless and useless which a sensible person wouldn't actually even consider accepting. And, if a person can merely go on and accept a story without any verification or corroboration, I don't think me saying anything would help that silly person.

A word of advice to my fellow Indians. Please come out of the animosity and then ask yourself. Will someone blindly follow institutions? Are the people of Pakistan really that stupid? They've been really arrogant and impatient in kicking people off the leadership, and if even one of the point you say is correct, I suppose some sort of anger or frustration would've been visible within the people of Pakistan against the Armed Forces. These fictitious theories and sham propaganda against the people/armed forces of Pakistan is merely being fed by the establishment of India to degrade Pakistan/Pakistanis/Pakistan Army in the Indian civilians' eyes and is merely mythical.

Pakistan has been on peace terms for quite some time. If you go and ask mango people of Pakistan, they wouldn't speak against India or Indians. If you do vice-versa, I can guarantee Indian Citizens wouldn't do the same. So much hatred in Indians against Pakistanis.

If what you say is true, and Pakistani establishment is like a North Korean dictatorship, every single Pakistani would have anti-Indian sentiments, not watching Indian movies/drama, and having an IP ban for Indian friends over this forum.

We are open minded peaceful people, willing to accept other religions, culture & people, you on the other hand simply are force fed one thing against Pakistanis/Pakistan Army i.e Hatred. (For whatever reasons, Religious Terrorism & Criminals - Living in the Stone Age, etc). Whereas most educated Pakistanis are quite liberal, apart from a few Indian Sponsored Taliban, etc - that are doing the same thing what is actually being fed to you on the other side. (they even live in caves just like stone age!)

It's like India is saying all of Pakistani people are terrorists and Islamic radicals, whereas Pakistan is successfully fighting and defending herself against the radicals inside her at all costs. India is the only one shouting simply as they're the ones wanting to destabilize Pakistan, and have planned and implanted all that rationalization inside of Pakistan, and despite of them failing miserably, they're feeding and fooling it's public that Pakistan and Pakistani Armed Forced are sponsoring terrorism - when in fact they're the ones doing it.

So far Pakistani Establishment haven't fooled the people of Pakistan, nor fed them lies or spread hatred against India/Indians/Indian Culture, so I doubt they'd be doing anything else. Indian Establishment isn't sincere with their own civilians & tax payers, as they've spread tonnes of lies and hatred against Pakistan without any basis or evidence. What else can be expected of them? They're breeding anti-Pakistan robots, as they know they don't have anything to boast of themselves. We on the other hand, are proud of and love our Army, our nation, instead of criticizing and hating Indian Army, or Indians.

you poor sap! the facts I listed are all well known and acknowledged by Pakistani generals. You guys are in such a sorry state of wanton denial! I guess that's the only way Pak military establishment can survive, having lost ALL their wars, by keeping the country fooled with bombastic speeches

Iski naak, iskay dimagh ki tarha saar gaiee hai!
I assume you are referring to
let's see, veterans working within the system protesting (and getting) better benefits ie a govt that helps them .vs.
Pakistani military generals leaving their soldiers dead and not wanting their bodies so they can keep true their body count hidden. (this acknowledged by Pakistani general recently btw).

you poor sap! the facts I listed are all well known and acknowledged by Pakistani generals. You guys are in such a sorry state of wanton denial! I guess that's the only way Pak military establishment can survive, having lost ALL their wars, by keeping the country fooled with bombastic speeches

Don't delude yourself, we would not have what you call Pakistan Occupied Kashmir I.e all of Gilgit Baltistan plus AzadvKashmir. if we had lost the 48 war. You would be drinking double pegs in Lahore if we had lost in 65. In 71 it was inevitable being outnumbered 11 to 1 in an hostile environment. In Kargil a military success was turned into political failure. You guys are always harping on 71. Remember you Hindus have a history of a thousand year of slavery and subjugation by our ancestors so one setback is nothing. Read Islamic history even our Prophet PBUH lost a battle. 71 was a favor for us as it made us stronger. We will ultimately prevail.

Last thing is why all Indians are like vermin? Why do they have to go everywhere, like this forum, where they are not wanted to be abused and to spread your filth and disease. This is why we wanted a separate country but still we can't get you off our back. Our generals are our problem, you worry about yours.

Last edited:
@Viper0011.
Good analysis
But let me take liberty to point out some obvious discripencies

Under Modi India will never go crying to the world that Pakistan wants a "war" Pakistan right now is in Modi's "Total" Ignore List. Army/BSF has been given a free hand to deal with Pakistan assisted infiltration and to respond in more than adequate manner.

:rofl: :lol:

If this is called "on Modi's total ignore list", I wonder what else can we call "Modi obsessed with Pakistan".

I mean right from himself to the last of his Hindutava brethern can not even take one single breath without mentioning Pakistan.

What is it with you Indians, seriously? Just look at this very PDF, each and every day, any thread about Pakistan's internal affairs is swarmed by the Indians telling us, "hey, we don't care about you, we are ignoring you".

Seems like a typical indian definition / interpretation of the term "IGNORE". You guys make yourself a laughing stock by making such absurd claims, seriously! :lol:

I assume you are referring to

Don't delude yourself, we would not have what you call Pakistan Occupied Kashmir I.e all I'd Gilgit Baltistan, if we had lost the 48 war. You would be drinking double pegs in Lahore if we had lost in 65. In 71 it was inevitable being outnumbered 11 to 1 in an hostile environment. In Kargil a military success was turned into political failure. You guys are always harping on 71. Remember you Hindus have a history of a thousand year of slavery and subjugation by our ancestors. 71 was a favor for us as it made us stronger. Last thing is why all Indians are like vermin? Why do they have to go everywhere, like this forum, where you are not wanted to be abused and spread you filth and disease. This is why we wanted a separate country but still we can't get you off our back. Our generals are our problem, you worry about yours.

not so fast. That should prove to you guys that India is not after destroying Pakistan, which it could have in anyone of these misadventures of yours. Just read what you wrote! you lost half your country due to Pak's own foolishness and you claim it made you stronger!

It based on what the majority posts here, I see no respect or even care. Save for a few who cared about the Peshawar attack, the rest were pleasuring themselves at the idea of the death of Pakistani children.
There's a difference between majority of stupid and a senior moderator.

Is there not?

What's the difference between two if you yourself start acting like those stupid. Your job is to reign in of those kind, not joining them.

not so fast. That should prove to you guys that India is not after destroying Pakistan, which it could have in anyone of these misadventures of yours. Just read what you wrote! you lost half your country due to Pak's own foolishness and you claim it made you stronger!

Yes it did, try doing something to Pakistan other than blowing hot air. Remember your mobilization after the Parliment attack or your threats after the Mumbai incident or all your saber rattling right now. Nothing but loud mouths and Bollywood delusions. Hum guss ke marein gay, my foot! We are the ones who have already done it.

BTW a number of peaks you lost in Kargil are still under our control and this is as per your military. Your military is more sensible than fools like you that's why they will not do anything.

Gen Raheel gave a stern reply to India, even Pakistanis living abroad were glued to their TV's & watched the whole ceremony. He was brief & to the point, knows what he is supposed to do for Pakistan, the reason why he is the most popular person in Pakistan. Nobody expects this kind of leadership from any of our politicians.

As for posters saying that there is a better civil-military relationship, well, there is still a long way to go! GHQ has changed it's strategy, they're not going to take over when they can do things from behind the scene, & they're doing it well. Gen Kiyani had a great relationship with the civilian govt as well, but he gave PPP govt too much freedom! In a country like Pakistan we just can't let people in power to be given a free hand!

As for Gen Raheel, he is a pure soldier, also worked on army infantry manual, he will never take over nor he's going to give civilian Govt a free hand, & this is why soldiers & civilians like him. Gen Kiyani lost his respect among soldiers the moment he accepted extension & the way he gave Zardari a free hand, otherwise he wasn't a bad Gen either, Swat op & South Waziristan op's were a sucess.

I'd still wait for Gen Raheel to complete his tenure before terming him the best Gen we've ever had, as of now he's doing a great job! Hope he sticks to his grand plan & does not screw up the way Kiyani did, & most likely he wont.

As for Indian's, whether we are ruled by army or civilian Govt, it is none of your business! I felt much better during the so called "dictatorship" of Gen Musharaf than the civilian rule, you guys can't judge us when you're not even living in Pakistan.

Like ayoub used to say in 1965 war "As a general rule Hindu morale would not stand more than a couple of blows delivered at the right time and place. Such opportunities should, therefore, be sought and exploited”.

But then we proved him wrong . The way general raheel talks he may launch attack on Saichen glacier or Kargil or rann of kutch or Kashmir .!!!

At least we will make sure that Pakistani celebrate defence day but not victory day in future even .!

Was it I or other people also noticed NLI ..... as a clear signal...

Press Release
No PR276/2015-ISPR Dated: September 6, 2015
Rawalpindi - September 6, 2015:
COAS DEFENCE DAY SPEECH

6 SEPTEMBER 2015-09-06

A TRIBUTE TO MARTYRS OF PAKISTAN

In the name of Allah, the most Beneficent and the most Merciful

Respected families of Pakistan’s martyrs, honourable guests, officers, junior commissioned officers and our valiant soldiers – Assalam o Alaikum

Today’s defence day is of immense significance. 6 September is a day of great importance in our national history. This is the day when the enemy dared to attack our country. In response our valiant armed forces and the nation stood together to successfully defend, and inflict a humiliating defeat on the aggressor. I am extremely proud that today we have amongst us the veterans of that war.

It has been 50 years since 6 September 1965. Over this period, Pakistan has seen many ups and downs. I can say with a lot of conviction that today our country is much stronger and Pakistani Nation more resolute than ever before. This successful journey was only made possible due to the supreme sacrifices of the martyrs and war veterans of this great nation. Let me reiterate that our armed forces stand fully capable to defeat all sorts of external aggression. If the enemy ever resorts to any misadventure, regardless of its size and scale, it will have to pay an unbearable cost

Ladies and Gentlemen; over the past many years, Pakistan is confronted with terrorism and sub-conventional war. Operation Zarb-e-Azb was launched at a time when the forces of disorder were challenging the state of Pakistan. Law and order situation in the country was abysmal and deteriorating. APS Peshawar incident was an inhuman and barbaric act of horrendous proportions. However, the sacrifice of the martyred children and immense fortitude of their parents reinvigorated the national resolve against terrorism. I can assure you that most of the terrorists involved in that incident have already been brought to justice. With the blessings of Allah Almighty and prayers of the nation, armed forces and other law enforcement agencies of Pakistan, through untiring efforts and sacrifice have brought the situation under control, and writ of the state has been well established.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I wish to commend the Pakistani Media, who have unmasked the real face of terrorists, thus playing a critical role in creating national consensus. This was a difficult and complex undertaking. To make this success comprehensive and enduring, all organs of the state will have to earnestly play their part to achieve the objectives of National Action Plan in the earliest possible time. Today I reiterate the resolve that we shall not relent until all terrorists, their financiers, abettors, facilitators and sympathizers are brought to justice.

Through concerted civil-military effort and a great deal of success has been achieved in establishing peace in Karachi and Balochistan. Allah willing, we will continue our efforts to bring these operations to their logical conclusion.

Pakistan China Economic Corridor is of importance not just for Pakistan as well as the entire region. Its completion is a national obligation; and armed forces of Pakistan will fully play their part in bringing this project to fruition.

I salute my patriotic brothers from FATA for their extreme sacrifices. The process of return of Temporarily Displaced Persons has already begun; it is our sincere endeavour that these people are able to get back to their homes as early as possible in order to start a better life.

Our young generation is the prime focus of all our efforts, they are the real embodiment of the nation’s future. Armed forces of Pakistan whole heartedly share the passion and fervor of our youth.

I must highlight that the aggravating security situation in Afghanistan is a point of serious concern. We have strong historical and blood ties with Afghanistan and no power on earth can disrupt this relationship. We have made concerted and sincere efforts for bringing peace in Afghanistan but certain inimical forces are bent upon undermining our efforts. Allah willing their nefarious design will never succeed.

Our national struggle against terrorism has played a vital role for regional and international peace. We hope that the international community acknowledges our extreme sacrifice and would assist us in this endeavour without any prejudice.

It is pertinent to mention that Kashmir is the unfinished agenda of the partition in sub continent. The innocent people of Indian occupied Kashmir are being subjected to injustice and atrocities for over the last seven decades. It should be clearly understood that enduring peace in the region will not be possible without a just resolution of Kashmir. The issue can no longer be put on the back burner. The time has come that Kashmir issue should be resolved in line with the aspirations of its people in accordance with UN resolutions

Ladies and Gentlemen; I am proud to command one of the most battle hardened Armies of the world, which has no prallels. Armed forces of Pakistan are fully capable to deal all types of internal and external threats, may it be conventional or sub-conventional; whether it is cold start or hot start. We are ready!!

In the end, I take this opportunity to once again salute the martyrs and veterans for their unforgettable sacrifice and contribution in the defence of our beloved Motherland. While standing amongst the dear families of martyrs, I reiterate our resolve that we would not let their blood go in vain

Long live Pakistan Army, Long Live Pakistan.

Mods are requested to keep a check on this thread, Please keep it clean. You know what i mean. Thanks!

although his speech was all rounded, but i think he pushed a little too much, as IMO he took on all the fronts, domestic politics, karachi, kashmir and india, and afghanistan, in which i thought PA had segregated itself to a extent that afghans take their own responsibility and we clean our own house, but i think there is a shift here again.

fortunately, Indian army isn't as deluded as their politicians & Modi sympathisers. They know they'd be committing suicide if they go for a limited war, even if Pak army asks for it (as per Indian media) Indian army would rather avoid & run to West for intervention. why? 1) Pak army morale is at it's highest, backed by the people. 2) Pakistan army is the most battle hardened army right now, only US army is the other one. 3) India cannot risk it's economy. & lastly 4) Best opportunity that India had to go for a limited war was in 2002 & 2008, they had international backing, but, what happened? they backed away & wasted that opportunity.

one needs balls to face off with an army who is already in a war for a decade, & Indian army hasn't got that. lol even in 71 India army acted cunningly, supported hindu terrorists, created chaos, only then they entered, plus, add to the fact that West & East Pakistan was separated by 1000's of miles hence limited support & resources were available, had it been one mainland things would've been different, just like it has been for us right now! proxy wars being waged upon us for over a decade, by the same mindset of Indian Govt which has been in existence since 47, yet we're still standing, stronger & united.

Lets be realistic, Indian posters, & keep your bollywood styled rhetoric to yourself.

Back
Top Bottom