What's new

Cold start ho ya Hot start, Hum tyar hain - COAS

Ummm no please see realities who gave a statement first your chief or our's? this is reality if you instigate we would respond simple. South Asians cannot just let it go.

and 'our' chief will say he said it because of increased cross border firings from Pakistan; then your chief will say 'we only fired back because bad Indians won't allow our jihadi nutjobs to cross the border and kill civilians in peace'......

Therein lies the difference between insecurity suffered by people like you and the confidence born out of security of the Indians. Just because they could, they did not and do not have to destroy or take over Pakistan. Indian leadership did not want to take over Pakistan so they let it be.

Pakistan breaking up and East Pakistan sundering away was Pakistan's own fault as has been accepted time and time again by Pakistani leaders. You and people like you just grasp on straws to pathetically somehow convince yourself that there is some glory to your military! In reality there is no glory in your military which is nothing but a bunch of losers (because they have lost every war they fought), bunch whiners (because they always try to blame some external agency instead admitting their failure as any decent man would), and a bunch of looters (as evidenced by the fauji share of industries, land holdings and commercial ventures.

In simple terms, you guys in Pakistan are in effect ruled by mafiosi, plain and simple!

Hey, Einstein or Modistein.....the fukking question was "How would India have broken Pakistan that she didn't"?? Instead of bringing your mother, doctor, neighbor, cousin, divorced aunt and a gay uncle, just answer the goddamn question so we can get over with it. I don't really like to debate with low quality, personal hatred filled posts, but I am curious to know the "HOW" I asked above. So wake up, focus and answer the question. You can talk to all these other voices in your head, in your own time.

Indian posters, 99% of them, just come to ruin threads. you guys will never grow up.

as for Indians claiming to be peace lover, this statement bemuses me! lol if this is so then why don't you let UN observers freely enter IoK?! why your govt always abstains from involving a third neutral party? backed away from full investigation into 2008 attacks, backed away from UN inquiry into these border clashes, & also backed away from samjhoota express massacre of Pakistanis who were your guests! you guys spew what is fed to you by your terrorist Modi & media, ground reality is quite the opposite. India always turns its back to any neutral or UN inquiry for which Pakistan has always been open to.

Hey, Einstein or Modistein.....the fukking question was "How would India have broken Pakistan that she didn't"?? Instead of bringing your mother, doctor, neighbor, cousin, divorced aunt and a gay uncle, just answer the goddamn question so we can get over with it. I don't really like to debate with low quality, personal hatred filled posts, but I am curious to know the "HOW" I asked above. So wake up, focus and answer the question. You can talk to all these other voices in your head, in your own time.

Your problems with your mother, doctor, neighbor, cousin, divorced aunt and a gay uncle are your problems and I can't help you with any of that, even after considering your misfortune of nationality.

As to the 'debate' you want to have - not interested. I have already told you that India is not interested in destroying Pakistan and you keep shrilling to be told 'how Indian would destroy Pakistan'. If you still don't get it, just keep reading it till you get it.

kia lartay rehtay ho tum sub sara time....kuch aur kernay ko nahi ha kia...

Any military or politician of either country issue a statement aur tum sab yehan start ho jatay ho

Pakistan ki maa ki chut...pakistan ke log madrchod bheekhari nange kutte inki maa ka lund america china saudi se gaand marwa ke paise lete hai india ke lund barabar hai pakistan ....saaale inke saare actors success hone yaha maa chudane chle aate hai cricketers retirement ke baad apni behen chudane chle aate hai taaki do wakt ki roti kha ske.....barish se bachne ki haisiyat nhi inki aur chle hai india pe hamla krne madarchod pakistani ....behen ke laudo sudhar jao nhi kashmir toh chhodo balochistaan bhi hath se nikalwa denge......behen ke laudo jo har baat me nuclear bolte ho na maa ke lundo matlab nhi jaante tumhare ministers......dum hai toh fek ke dekh hi lo ek baar india toh 50-70% barbaad hoga lekin (pakistaan) ye word dunia se mit jaaega....aur agar nhi fekna do apni gaand me rakho apna nuclear aur dimaag ki behen mat chodo
Haule Haule chal beta.

No gaali galauz

Indian posters, 99% of them, just come to ruin threads. you guys will never grow up.

as for Indians claiming to be peace lover, this statement bemuses me! lol if this is so then why don't you let UN observers freely enter IoK?! why your govt always abstains from involving a third neutral party? backed away from full investigation into 2008 attacks, backed away from UN inquiry into these border clashes, & also backed away from samjhoota express massacre of Pakistanis who were your guests! you guys spew what is fed to you by your terrorist Modi & media, ground reality is quite the opposite. India always turns its back to any neutral or UN inquiry for which Pakistan has always been open to.
I was going to reply you, but when you have such amount of prejudice and enmity like what you've written in bold, no explanation will get through your preconceived notions.

Pakistan ki maa ki chut...pakistan ke log madrchod bheekhari nange kutte inki maa ka lund america china saudi se gaand marwa ke paise lete hai india ke lund barabar hai pakistan ....saaale inke saare actors success hone yaha maa chudane chle aate hai cricketers retirement ke baad apni behen chudane chle aate hai taaki do wakt ki roti kha ske.....barish se bachne ki haisiyat nhi inki aur chle hai india pe hamla krne madarchod pakistani ....behen ke laudo sudhar jao nhi kashmir toh chhodo balochistaan bhi hath se nikalwa denge......behen ke laudo jo har baat me nuclear bolte ho na maa ke lundo matlab nhi jaante tumhare ministers......dum hai toh fek ke dekh hi lo ek baar india toh 50-70% barbaad hoga lekin (pakistaan) ye word dunia se mit jaaega....aur agar nhi fekna do apni gaand me rakho apna nuclear aur dimaag ki behen mat chodo
Baita ge stop acting like a horny teenager.

It is in their nature, they are unable to physically accept anything positive about Pakistan. You can make them reverse their digestive system and eat and defecate from opposite ends; but to have them have a positive thought about Pakistan is impossible. It is sad that we face such neighbours whose majority think of us as lowly animals, even ISIS might have more compassion and respect for their opponents than them.

Open your eyes and see what you have proved yourself to rest of the world. How you present yourself makes others to decide what you are. If somehow entire world have negative thoughts about pakistan, then probably pakistan has reversed the work of digestive system, they are speaking from where they should defecate and they defecate from where they should speak.

Indians have no issues with Pakistani's they are considered as half brothers, but problem is with the pakistan establishment which has gone rogue just for mere personal benefits. Establishment has sold off everything that they could, from the growth to the spread of terrorism for petty gains of power, control and money.

The northern and some western Indian states feel the direct pinch of pakistans activities, otherwise the southern India and eastern india have no clues on whats going on in Pakistan. When the topic becomes an national importance subject, then entire India stands together.

Majority of Indians almost forgot the Pakistan and where to busy in making a better life, its the trifling pains that pakistan creates every now and than that effects our peacefull life, causes us to think about Pakistan and how to get rid of this day to day menace.

So act righteously so that people look upon you, if you are going to act pathetic, than you cannot expect others to care for you.

@Neemo neemo umm, ok, here is a hypothetical situation. "Pakistan elects Hafiz Saaed as their PM" - now imagine how would India react to this :) fortunately this will never happen in Pakistan as religious parties are given least amount of importance as opposed to "preconceived notion" about us in India. On the other Hand, well, you guys elected RSS member! lol

Modi has been part of the RSS fascist party. So, sorry to tell you but i've got no prejudice against him, this is an unfortunate fact that India elected someone who was responsible for Gujrat Muslim killings, & he wasn't even allowed to enter most of the western countries till he became a PM. Just stating facts, & obviously you guys will always deny & proclaim to be the most peaceful nation in the world.

p.s If India is innocent then why is it hard for her to allow UN observers? or let UN conduct inquiry into border skirmishes? probably Indian Govt know that most of their vile accusations are false or else they'd accept Pakistan's offer instead of accusing us through your stupid media.

this thread has been derailed by childish Indian analogies, keep your mythology to yourself. done with this thread.

@Neemo neemo umm, ok, here is a hypothetical situation. "Pakistan elects Hafiz Saaed as their PM" - now imagine how would India react to this :) fortunately this will never happen in Pakistan as religious parties are given least amount of importance as opposed to "preconceived notion" about us in India. On the other Hand, well, you guys elected RSS member! lol

Hafeez Saaed talks about Jihad in India, he accepted that he funds anti india activities. Interpol issued a red corner notice against him. On the other hand Narendra Modi never said anything against any community nor he belives in terrorism based activities.

Modi has been part of the RSS fascist party. So, sorry to tell you but i've got no prejudice against him, this is an unfortunate fact that India elected someone who was responsible for Gujrat Muslim killings, & he wasn't even allowed to enter most of the western countries till he became a PM. Just stating facts, & obviously you guys will always deny & proclaim to be the most peaceful nation in the world.

It was very unfortunate incident that took place in gujarat, we all feel pain of it. Its more unfortunate that some political parties for there petty benefits tried to produce it as state sponsored activity, which is technically not possible in democratic India, where every govt organiztion has people from diverse religion. This not only hurt the Indian image at large, but also became a reason for some people to point fingers at India.

When any country have incidents like Gujarat, the state head always comes under scanner, unless he is proven clean, most of the countries would like to keep a distance. Unfortunately at time judiciary takes its time and it took time for him to come out clean. And he came out clean before the elections at center. Although it was proven that he didnt had any direct hand in gujarat riots, but history will never forgive him because he could not control the situation as effectively as an administration should be. At the same time history will remember him that even after such a bad situation, he ensured growth, safety and kept the economy and business of Gujarat reach new heights.

If you would have followed Indian elections you would have realized all the parties who were playing vote back politics from last few decades got wipped off, interests in religion, caste, region specific agenda became secondary, people this time selected someone who promised economic upliftment and growth. And India will continue to do so, be it in form a team of Manmohan sigh + Chidambram+pranab mukerjee" or be in form of "Modi+Jaitely+Sushma".

India has moved ahead, we see our goal posts as economic and technological heights, we clearly understand that we cannot look things at small level by focusing on Pakistan when we have China changing lives of not only its citizens but also global world. We have a very large aspiring population and if we could not target there energy in growth and development, then it would take no time for India to become the most dangerous place with so many people sitting idle with devils mind.

p.s If India is innocent then why is it hard for her to allow UN observers? or let UN conduct inquiry into border skirmishes? probably Indian Govt know that most of their vile accusations are false or else they'd accept Pakistan's offer instead of accusing us through your stupid media.

There are plenty of things, firstly its been agreed in Shimla agreement that we will solve all the issues at bilateral levels and India is trying hard to ensure that you guys come to table to talk, but every time we do that you piss us off by your crazy antics. Secondly, India has free media and in democratic setup all the accusations has to go through a lot of glasses, so if India will try to make any false accusations it will fall flat, hence that never happens.

this thread has been derailed by childish Indian analogies, keep your mythology to yourself. done with this thread.

Talk sensible you would get sensible replies too.

Both army chiefs are doing great work....Hats off to them both...

They are keeping this forum alive by giving topics to troll about....:cheesy:

Okay
Let's disecct what you said.

1. Obviously we'd be pissed off if HZ becomes PM, The same way we were pissed when Mushy came in power. But that doesn't stop bilateral relationship. So I don't get what you are trying to say here.

2. Your thinking that religious fanatics are given importance in India unlike pakistan is itself a preconceived notion. Is it stated like that somewhere? I fail to understand on what grounds you make this statement.

3. Your prejudice against RSS is the biggest one. On what grounds you think RSS is a fascist party? It's an organisation. A hardcore Hindu organisation. But that doesn't mean they hate Muslims. Opposite of X is not always Y. Same way being hardcore Hindu doesn't mean hating Muslims. You guys have been taught to hate RSS since Zia times. I don't mind that since it doesn't affect me in any way.

4. A lot of leaders are elected in a lot of countries for so many reasons. Dictators, mass murderers, and what not. The problem with you guys is that you think he was elected because he was somehow responsible for a riot wich was instigated by our fellow Muslim brothers.
For example Zia, Bhutto,Mushy were also responsible for a lot of killings. I can give you official Pakistani records which claims some of your ex leaders were responsible for a lot of innocent bloodshed too but that will mislead the thread. However your prejudice against him being a mass murderer is nothing but a facade. Our honourable supreme court tried and gave him clean chit so unless you question our apex court's authority you should consider him innocent too. And if you do question, well then we have no common ground to discuss.

4. Your comparison of Modi to HZ is itself a joke. Let's say he killed Muslims, even then they were Indian Muslims, and you have no right to interfere in our domestic matters unless you believe in ummah chumma crap in which case discussion with you would be futile. However HZ is responsible in terror attack on India in which case we have every right to be offended. Therefore do not compare him to a terrorist.
P.S. He is declared innocent by supreme court here so don't think he is responsible for any riot or something.

5. The UN matter is off topic but since you asked, let me clarify.
We as per shimla agreement would not allow any third party in matter of kashmir. You should respect that agreement too because it was officially signed by pakistan too. So unless you don't give importance to official stand of Pakistan, you shouldn't ask for any thit'd party. Well that's the official reason. The actual reason is that we won't allow any third party because we don't want to. Today it might be only for border skirmish tomorrow they might ask for mediation in kashmir which we wouldnt allow in any case.

Again, we respect the agreement signed between 2 countries that's why we wouldn't allow any third party. That's official stand. Deal with it.

6. About media, well pakistani media is no different in jingoism too. As far as border shelling is concerned, media only states what GOI officially claims.

7. Again, your preconceived notions about Indians being childish. Well I can quote you a number of Pakistani posts and threads where idiocy of discussion is at par but that too won't calm your prejudice.

Quote me if you have further queries.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom